The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Options

Replies

• SuperCarLori
    SuperCarLori Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Hey there! I'll be forty three in several days, looking for good, solid,mature, interactive pals! I'll give as good as I get!
  • Buff_Daddy_Regie
    Buff_Daddy_Regie Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    35 yrs old just started last September feel free to add me
  • tallinyc
    tallinyc Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Yeees finally a place for us, 33, please add me if you can!! could def use some friends on this journey!!
  • TX_Sheepdog
    TX_Sheepdog Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Never used a personal trainer before but... need to make sure I get on the right path. Getting my workout schedule tomorrow after my first session, hopefully I can walk out of there on my own
  • klmelton03
    klmelton03 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 43. Please add me. :)
  • JennyRATL
    JennyRATL Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    43 year old here!
  • BW__NOT
    BW__NOT Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    57....feel free to add
  • Everlearn
    Everlearn Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I'm 23, but I play a 50-year-old on the interwebs.

As far as you know.
  • ibemtb
    ibemtb Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone. My name is Irene I'm 49 ( just had another trip around the sun) I live in Wisconsin and I'm just over 2 weeks in my journey to become healthier and lose some weight. My starting weight was 183 , my target weight is 150 and I'm currently 178.8.
    I would appreciate hearing what others are doing for variety in foods and what your exercise regimen looks like. I am using SWORKIT for my workouts and some low poundage hand weights.
  • L1zardQueen
    L1zardQueen Posts: 8,754 Member
    Options
    56 and I'm here for some fun! Oh yea and to lose a few fat cells :D
  • Mom2gramma
    Mom2gramma Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Have not checked in for awhile and boy are there a lot more new people. Still struggling to get the lbs. to start coming off. I have started walking and also doing some core strengthening exercises. I also kicked my calories up by 100 to see if this would help. I am 58 and it just seems like no matter what I do it does not help. I have arthritis in my knees and a paralyzed diagram so things like squats are hard for me. Looking for an exercise program that is doable and also gives me some results. Any help in this area would be appreciated. Always looking for encouragement so please feel free to add me.
  • neverabreak432
    neverabreak432 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Almost 49 here. I've been on MFP for a couple of years but I''ve never really done any serious tracking until about a month ago. I'm down 11 lbs. I'd like to be your friend and motivate and support you on your journey. Add me if you'd like!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    Soon to be 35! Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • krystaltolliver
    krystaltolliver Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm 44-years-old and trying to change my life. Started at 268 on 12/30/16, and have set my goal weight at 168. Please add me to your group! Would enjoy having some friends for motivation and support!
  • Miz_T
    Miz_T Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    ...as I sit here eating popcorn because I'm desperate and forgot my lunch. (sigh) Age 48.
  • deedles28
    deedles28 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Need all the help I can get!
  • Djproulx
    Djproulx Posts: 3,084 Member
    Options
    mcress0 wrote: »
    53 here (oh no, 54 next month) Add me if you feel sorry for me!
    54 is when the light bulb finally came on for me. You can do this...
  • shellyld2016
    shellyld2016 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    I'm 44, feel free to add me. I love weightlifting and watch my macros. My diary is open. Love seeing what works for others as well as sharing what works for me. Love getting to know new people.
  • imlindaheart
    imlindaheart Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Here is a 36 year old middle ager with lots of weight to lose and hopefully, once I accomplish my goal, I won't pass for a middle ager anymore. And neither will all of you!
  • juliamitchell
    juliamitchell Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi I've just started I'm 50 from Australia and would love to help and encourage others and get some back as well :) Please feel free to add me.