Over 100 lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• stelafaro
    stelafaro Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I have 100 lbs to lose, I have lost 22 lbs, have a long way to go, could use some support.
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    stelafaro wrote: »
    I have 100 lbs to lose, I have lost 22 lbs, have a long way to go, could use some support.

Well done on losing 22lbs!!! you are nearly 1/4 of the way there already!! great job, feel free to add me ;-)

• AnjiGeekMom
    AnjiGeekMom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have about 100# to loose and I am just getting started. I gained massive weight while being a surrogate 3x in a row and now I need to focus on myself. I am completely new to this and I don't have the funds to hire a trainer so I have been crazy trying to figure out what I need to do and how each thing will effect my weight loss. It would be nice to have a support team other than my husband(weighs 120 soaking wet) and my daughter 11 years old and weighs 78lbs. They do not understand the struggle, but are supportive as much as they can be.
  • LBeekman2017
    LBeekman2017 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100#, please add me
  • LisaMcDonald86
    LisaMcDonald86 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I also have 100 or more to lose. I'm already down 30 pounds and could use the support and will be supportive in return. :)
  • Trevpowell
    Trevpowell Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am also looking to lose over 100lbs (15lb lost so far) , did the 5/2 diet a few years ago and lost 4 stone only to put it all back on again! Sigh!!! this time though I intend to get fit (for the first time in my life)aswell as lose weight to hopefully change life style and keep it off this time. you can add me if you like :)
  • b_lisieux
    b_lisieux Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Down 8.25 in 2 weeks. I'll take it! :) Two parties back to back this weekend. Kind of scared about that!
  • Akijade
    Akijade Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 108 lbs to get down to the weight my doctor would like to see me at (230). Though if I could get back down to 260 (the lowest of my adult life), I would be over the moon (338 lbs rn, started at 344 a little less than 2 weeks ago).
  • gg2007
    gg2007 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Akijade wrote: »
    I need to lose 108 lbs to get down to the weight my doctor would like to see me at (230). Though if I could get back down to 260 (the lowest of my adult life), I would be over the moon (338 lbs rn, started at 344 a little less than 2 weeks ago).

You can get there hun, feel free to add me x
  • BabeMeister83
    BabeMeister83 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose (maybe even a little more) would love to have more prone to connect with. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • ashleyconleche
    ashleyconleche Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    In this boat as well. I am looking forward to following your journies!
  • Wizeman22
    Wizeman22 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Add me. Let's lose weight together.
  • zerimar75
    zerimar75 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • b_lisieux
    b_lisieux Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Holiday weekend over...2 parties back to back. I think I did ok. Will find out on Friday. (my chosen WI day) Hoping everyone else had a good holiday weekend.
  • LeslieHuggins
    LeslieHuggins Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Just got back from my 50th birthday vacation. I have 130-140 to lose. I've lost 30 lbs with MFP before, so I know it works. Anyone in similar situation, please add me!!! FYI...I'm 5'5".
  • Authentically_Ashley
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose! This is my 3rd time starting over, but I can feel that this time is different! Please add me if you have the same goal :) Thanks and good luck to everyone!!!
  • potatoyeti
    potatoyeti Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm in this situation also. My goal is to lose 108 lbs, have lost 11.8 lbs so far. Mfp has been a huge help with tracking.
  • HealthyKatty
    HealthyKatty Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    In this boat as well, anyone can add me here :)
  • B23_Kate
    B23_Kate Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I would like to join! I have lost 32 pounds over the past year and a half and I have another 80 pounds to go. It has been slow going due to health issues that have slowed my metabolism but I am determined to make it!