Over 100 lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• caelara
    caelara Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need to lose at least 100 lbs. Probably 130, but I'll start at 100. Actually, I'll start at 10. If I can make it the first 10, I'm hoping I can just keep going. But I know I will need help. My willpower is not good. I'm hoping to find people that I can talk to on a regular basis and when I have bad days, tell me to suck it up and keep going, that everyone has bad days sometimes. :) I'll do the same, so feel free to add me if you want.
  • Gzuschick
    Gzuschick Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Since we all have 100+ lbs to lose, I thought this would be a good place to ask this question. I've been sedentary for a year due to cancer and treatment. 2 days ago I started walking very slowly, about 1/2 mile per day. I feel horrible after. Everything aches and I feel like I'll drop. It's cool here and I'm completely hydrated. Is anyone else starting mild exercise and feeling lousy? How does this work? (Pre-cancer i was semi fit and walked miles every night without incident).

You are doing so awesome!!! You are such an inspiration!!! I go for a breast biopsy this Thursday so seeing your strength really inspires me and gives me hope no matter what my future holds.

• Gzuschick
    Gzuschick Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Hey ladies. So as of today I am down 10.4lbs. The weekends are a struggle for me because the days are not as structured for me as they are at work. Anyone else have this problem? Saturday was not good but was back on track Sunday. Just need to keep myself busy I think.
  • b_lisieux
    b_lisieux Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    @Gzuschick, Pat yourself on the back. You got right back on track. That's the secret to winning. :)
  • b_lisieux
    b_lisieux Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    @caelara....you will get a lot of help and motivation here. We all have bad days sometimes. The trick is not to make every day a bad day. You can do this!!!
  • FatAFNoMore
    FatAFNoMore Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hi all, add me too. I am 60 days in and lost almost 20 and have 97 to go.
  • Piqueaboo
    Piqueaboo Posts: 1,193 Member
    Options
    108 to lose, started 10 months ago, now I have about 30 to go. Add me if you like!
  • ladyrkill
    ladyrkill Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to lose 200 pounds and then re-evaluate but my smaller term goal is to lose at least 20 pounds by my birthday in November. So far I have lost 8 pounds and my body has finally stopped aching on a daily basis. I have a completely open profile/diary for anyone interested in adding me!
  • PJ100LBGOAL
    PJ100LBGOAL Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I have at least 100 lbs to lose. Looking for friends in the same boat. Currently 314 lbs.
  • Bettany
    Bettany Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I need to lose about 120 lbs. Please add me too.
  • cynthgabby
    cynthgabby Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    ADD ME GOOD PEOPLE
    100LBS TO GO
  • goldiejdb
    goldiejdb Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Starting weight 272, goal weight 165, current weight 177. Just take it one milestone at a time!
    That's awesome! :)
  • goldiejdb
    Options
    Weight loss is going awesome guys! I am more than determined to get Healthy. Keep adding me if you're serious about losing :):)
  • calvertkaitlyn1013
    Options
    Hey there! I'm also looking to lose 100+ pounds! I want to be a healthy weight before trying for baby #2.. looking for a motivational partner to keep me on track!
  • goldiejdb
    Options
    Hi all I just downloaded this app yesterday and I am unsure how to add people. I would love to have the support of anyone who wants to add me on my 113 pound weightloss journey. I feel like losing weight will help with my anxiety and don't have any really support system in my life currently. Thank you for your time and good luck to everyone!
    I have really bad anxiety also & I'm hoping for the same thing
  • happygirlxxx
    happygirlxxx Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!
    I started my weight loss journey back in January and so far have lost about 70lbs ... yay!!
    I still would like to lose another 30lbs, but actually would love to lose 50lbs more ... so total of 120lbs.
    I know how it feels to start this process and it might look like never ending ... but stick to your diet, workouts and being honest with your MFP diary and you will do great ... soon enough the weight will start coming off.
    Good luck all with your weight loss! Feel free to send me friend request, if you would like additional support! :)
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone i have 120 pounds to loose. Need all the motivation and support. Please feel free to add me. Let's do this.
  • shelliebell06
    shelliebell06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have 101 lbs to lose... I am on day 3. :)
  • shelliebell06
    shelliebell06 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Please add me, idk how to add friends, it just says message... Lol
  • Paschen81
    Paschen81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have between 150 and 165 to lose. Started really working at it 2 weeks ago... So far with the increase in excercise I've gained 5 pounds... Not giving up though