Replies

• ruriko28
    ruriko28 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all I need to lose over 100 pounds add me please x
  • stfnstvns
    stfnstvns Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would love to join I am seeking to lose 100lbs as well and I have worked very hard this last couple of weeks I have identified that I eat too many calories, although I work out. I eat too much sugar and carbs. This week I have started a low cal low carb diet. I will see how it goes. I have not set a weekly or monthly weight loss goal but after reading your post I will set a weekly goal. I feel that maybe 2lbs per week is manageable for me. I wish you the best!
  • movingmomof3
    movingmomof3 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose as well. Working mom of two just wanting to get healthier for my family. I would love to be apart of a community here.
  • jules81
    jules81 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I have loads to loose add me please xxx
  • 76Crane76
    76Crane76 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Hi I have about 90 more pounds to lose...always looking for new motivational friends who log daily!!!
  • NicoleP2012
    NicoleP2012 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    is it too late to join? How do you add friends??
  • b_lisieux
    b_lisieux Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I'm fairly new here myself and I see people say "add me" but I'm not sure what that means or how to do it. I just log onto this board and read. :) It sounds like all of us are on the same journey and can be here for each other on this board.
  • D0LLFAC3xo
    D0LLFAC3xo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'd like to lose about 130lb or so.. just starting fresh as of today.
  • snowsheyan
    snowsheyan Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have 75lbs to lose, and I'd love if we can help each other out! Motivation and temptation is my biggest struggle myself! Feel free to add me :) I'm looking for some team spirit on my end myself!
  • Mles10868
    Mles10868 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    in the begining of a 100 lbs loss (now only 85 left). Feel free to add.
  • dittoheatherlyn
    Options
    I just finished a year of breast cancer treatment where I gained 50+ lbs. I was already overweight when I started. Now i have 100 lbs to lose. The dr says it's very important for me to get all this fat off for a better chance of the cancer not coming back. I'm exhausted from treatment and need tons of motivation and support please.
  • FickleFruitBat
    FickleFruitBat Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey fitness folks! I'm looking to add friends with similar goals. Started last year at 255 and am now hovering just around 200 (I am 24 and 5ft 3in.) My goal is a solid 140 so quite a bit left to go, but I'm on my way.

I log daily and my diary is open to friends. About 1200-1400 calories a day depending on how much I'm working out. Wish it was more, but I've got a fairly petite build under the hood. Been having sustainable success at a 1.5lb loss per week.

I will leave you motivational comments and tips sometimes because I love to cheer people on and want us all to be happy & healhy. : ) And I love MFP messages even if it's just, "Ahhh keep these cookies away from me!" because I GET IT! It's not easy.

Please send a message introducing yourself with any friend requests, thank you.

• PhoenixRising624
    Options
    I'm looking to lose over 200 lbs. I honestly haven't done much exercise other than running around for back to school shopping. I don't splurge on eating but my eating habits and meals suck. I skip breakfast, eat around 1pm and then dinner at 7. I also tend to eat more carbs because i love bread and rice but i am skeptical of pasta and proteins but in doing so I am malnourished. So let's do this. I have begun counting calories again and will continue to do so and hopefully soon add physical exercise. What's your progress so far?
  • manders0523
    manders0523 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 100 lbs maybe a little more. I recently have lost about 15lbs since December. I really need help with motivation and meal ideas. Motivation is for working out. I seem to do better when I have someone to workout with. I do most of my workouts at home now because the lack of funds for a gym membership. I also get very board with the same routine every day/week. I use to be able to stick to stuff so easily, but as I have gotten older not so much.
  • agogaboutlife
    agogaboutlife Posts: 13 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Heyy i have 100+ to lose anyone feel free to add :)
  • b_lisieux
    b_lisieux Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Love hearing everyone's stories. We all have the same journey but got to where we are in different ways. I get just about zero exercise except for doing normal household things and grocery shopping. I am 70, have 2 very bad knees and a bad back. I only started a couple of weeks ago to use MFP, from having done Weight Watchers on and off for years. This time around, so far anyhow, it feels different. I can eat anything without counting points, just calories, which is actually easier. It's been interesting and eye opening to see what certain foods have insofar as calories. I think I eat better with MFP with less stress & I journal everything every day. Hopefully the newness of this doesn't wear off. I can't really explain it, but this time just feels different. I still rarely eat breakfast though, never have cared for it even as a kid. If anything, I'll eat a banana & have a cup of coffee. I guess I could improve there, but every journey of a thousand miles starts with just one step. Together we can all do this!! :)
  • dgmiller1959
    dgmiller1959 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Me too! We can do it. I like your philosophy.... 25 lbs. 4 x's is a great way to look at it!
  • stelafaro
    stelafaro Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    b_lisieux you may want to try intermittent fasting since you prefer to skip breakfast 16-8. When I started 60 days ago, I had two bad knees, only I kept walking even though it was uncomfortable, and I could only walk for 10 minutes at a time. Now I have no pain, and I walk for 60 minutes a day. I am 64 trying to lose 100 lbs. We can do this. add me as a friend
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Hello to all the new comers. Glad you can join us. We are all here to lose weight, gain some support and motivation. My diary is open, nothing to interesting but it's there for your viewing (friends only). Share our stories and try to have some fun as well. You are all free to add me, just please include a message.
  • deelladel
    deelladel Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have over a 100lbs to loose. I am starting with 20% of my weight but every 5-10 lbs I get a treat or a reward. Think mani-pedi, new book, flowers, necklace, movie from redbox (one that I choose not compromise with the hubby or kids). I even made myself a sticker chart - I am a teacher can you tell?