Over 100 lbs to lose?

Options

Replies

• sean497
    sean497 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Just started today. Goal is to lose 100. Add me.
  • Equa1981
    Equa1981 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I have a lot to loose. At least 100 pounds. I am trying to reduce the amount that I eat first, watch portions and try and control the Inge eating before starting to get the right food. I would love some friends to talk to. Xx
  • Fitwithit80
    Fitwithit80 Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as a friend:) i log daily
  • legalbeagle11756
    legalbeagle11756 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I've got 120 pounds to lose. It's a long road, and I've been on it many times before, but I'm hoping to give it one more try. Would love to be added to the group. Good luck, everyone! :)
  • lorio903
    lorio903 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Have over 100 to lose, started my journey (again) on June 23rd and am down 20 lbs. Minigoals that work for me are identifying previous weight milestones and surpassing those (ex: I was 280 when I moved back to Ohio; I was 245 when I participated in that fitness program at work; I was 230, when I went to the doctor, etc.) I know that I was once that weight and it helps me to think about being that size again. Also, I don't think I'm alone on this one, but I have a large section of "skinny clothes" in my closet/attic/garage. Some of them had even been slotted for donation. Pulling out old favorites and having them actually fit again is a HUGE motivation for me!!!!
  • esmerelda9479
    esmerelda9479 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi my name is Kimmie. I'm from NH and have yo yoed up and down for years. I've been on MFP for about a month now. Looking for new friends to motivate each other. Please add me
  • danistrine
    danistrine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've 90lbs I want off. Can I play in this sandbox. I really want to change the way I think about food. I've been fighting these battles for years. I want to win this war. Food is only fuel to live and I want to live better. I need food to have less power over.
  • nneezeh
    nneezeh Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Please i would like to join. I need help and inspiration. Just reading the comments is motivation. 10lbs x 10 is a very good goal to set. Please add me
  • crystalstreet1004
    crystalstreet1004 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I just started the keto diet 11 days ago and need to lose 100 plus pounds. Support is key for us all.
  • bonnieevans6060
    bonnieevans6060 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    vatoya wrote: »
    Feel free to add me!!... im trying to lose a whole person 175lbs!!....... baby steps so far 12 lbs down I hoping that I can at least get down 80lbs as a deterrent to having the gastro sleeve done... either way a whole person we go

Hey girl!! I don't know how to add friends. When I try it takes me to a sign in page wanting my email/password. Problem is I have several email/password accounts and I don't know what I signed up with. Like an idiot I tried to change it on my profile not realizing I just deleted the very email address I needed. Anyway this is a long way around the world to say send me a friend request!!

I'm with you on loosing the weight as opposed to a sleeve. They have suggested I do the same but I'm against it because I know several people who have done it without much success. I got fat without a sleeve so I can get slimmer without one.

I haven't reached the down 10 or more pounds mark yet but I'm knocking on there door. Last week was my first week. I started out at 295 and today was my weigh in day. I'm 288. So excited to be out of the 290 range.

My goals this week are to work out Monday Wednesday Friday on the treadmill for thirty minutes and stay within my daily calorie allotment. Neither of which I managed to achieve last week.
    I'm also doing a thirty day challenge.

What are your goals for this week/month?

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bonnie
  • cmbarbato71
    cmbarbato71 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I need to lose over 100 lbs. Please add me and we can support each other.
  • AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    I have 121 to lose. I too break it down to increments of 10s. Every 5 weeks my goal is 10. Lost about 40 a few years ago and gained it all back, so I'm starting again. Lost 4 so far. Feel free to send me a friend request. Support from people who understand your daily/weekly/monthly struggle is great. Good luck to all of you in your journey.
  • reggosse1977
    reggosse1977 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to loose 100ibs too. Anyone want to add me, I'll accept.