What's for dinner tonight?

Options
evilfairies
evilfairies Posts: 98 Member
I thought it'd be fun for everyone to share what they're having for dinner! Recipes are welcome but not required.

I'm making Kale, White Bean and Sausage soup from this site:

https://www.cookingclassy.com/kale-white-bean-sausage-soup/

But instead of kielbasa I am using chicken sausage. Can't wait to see what you guys are having!

Replies

• ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Beef and Broccoli but I'm using summer squash instead of broccoli. Husband having it over rice I am having it over shirataki noodles.
  • rayzerwolf
    rayzerwolf Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Steak and salad
  • nikkit321
    nikkit321 Posts: 1,485 Member
    Options
    Made a huge pork loin last week so have been converting it into several meals. Had pork tacos, a pork & mexican rice casserole. Tonight is bbq pork baked with cornbread. Tomorrow is going to be a white chili.
  • SaraB_82
    SaraB_82 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Chunky chicken noodle soup and a big salad with lite honey mustard and croutons!
  • pita7317
    pita7317 Posts: 1,437 Member
    Options
    Chili Verde with Cilantro Lime Rice.
  • LEdmonds2016
    LEdmonds2016 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Blackened tilapia with broccoli tots!
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    homemade chicken alfredo with robust green salad
  • Tango_Bravo
    Tango_Bravo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ina-garten/salmon-with-lentils-recipe-1917449

To stay within my calorie limit, I use just enough olive oil to saute the vegetables for the braised lentils, not the quarter cup that recipe recommends. With steamed veg (broccoli, green beans, carrots) this makes a generously-sized meal for around 500 calories.
  • amfmmama
    amfmmama Posts: 1,420 Member
    edited January 2018
    Options
    Zucchini and ground turkey hash. It is a take on skinny taste turkey stuffed zucchini boats, but less work intensive. Although, the boats are great too !

1 container (20 oz (112g) ea.), Italian Style Seasoned Ground Turkey
    1 Medium Onion (148 grams), Onion
    4 Medium, Zucchini - Medium
    1 oz of white wine
    1 tsp, Paprika
    1 tsp, Garlic Powder
    1 tsp, Ground Marjoram
    0.50 oz, Diced Garlic
    1 tsp, Italian Seasoning
    1 tsp(s), Butter - Salted
    1 large, Eggs - White only, raw
    0.50 cup (28g), Italian Bread Crumbs
    0.50 cup (28 g), 100% Parmesan Cheese Shredded

add butter, onions and garlic in pan, cook on medium/low until soft, add peeled and cubed zucchini, cook for 10 minutes, add one oz of white wine, and let cook down, add turkey and seasonings. Cook until turkey is done and let it cool. Once cooled mix in a bowl with egg white and parmesan cheese. Put in a shallow pan, sprinkle bread crumbs and bake.

Makes 5 servinigs, 299 calories
  • saragd012
    saragd012 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Tonight is 'Spicy Mango Pizza with Black Beans & Zucchini' (https://ohmyveggies.com/recipe-spicy-mango-pizza-black-beans-zucchini/). I'll probably make a salad with it, and have a glass of red wine since a few friends are coming over to join me.
  • Khovde07
    Khovde07 Posts: 508 Member
    Options
    I'm doing a take on this recipe recipe tonight. Marinated steak, black beans, corn, etc. wrap or bowl (haven't decided yet). Maybe I'll serve it over brown rice!
    myrecipes.com/recipe/southwestern-steak-corn-black-bean-wraps
  • __TMac__
    __TMac__ Posts: 1,665 Member
    Options
    Enchiladas (made with left-over chili), topped with mole and cheese, served with brown rice.
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Chili tonight
  • Iwantahealthierme30
    Iwantahealthierme30 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Alfredo on whole wheat pasta with tuna mixed in and a slice of garlic bread.
  • Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Chop Chop Salad with roasted chicken
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Tonight, stir fried russet potatoes, carrots, and sweet potatoes along with old leftover pulled pork.

And ice cream.

And something else to get the rest of my remaining calories.