What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Fajitas! Super excited for this, I've been craving Mexican flavors recently.
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Korean spicy chicken thighs. MMMMMM. Can't wait, been thinking about them all day.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    It's going to be Taco Tuesday here.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Carnitas tacos!
  • madwells1
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    madwells1 wrote: »
    Korean spicy chicken thighs. MMMMMM. Can't wait, been thinking about them all day.

Ohhh good. I thought I was the only nut who thinks about the delish dinner all day lol hahaha :)

Not a chance! After all the work in the "waiting" as things marinade overnight...that is all I can think about!!
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Lemon-pepper panko fluke (flatfish) baked on a bed of baby spinach, sliced tomatoes and garlic. Sides of baked sweet potato and broccoli-cauliflower mix and lowered-fat fresh made cheese sauce.

Picture is fish about to go into the oven.

7wo9cg2iw1ez.jpg
  • hesn92
    hesn92 Posts: 5,967 Member
    Options
    Breakfast. Eggs, bacon, potatoes, and pancakes. Crap I forgot to buy an avocado. I won’t be able to find a ripe one at the grocery store
  • lporter229
    lporter229 Posts: 4,907 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    These cheesesteak stuffed portobello mushrooms from skinnytaste.com, except I double the meat and use shaved eye of round from my butcher. So delicious!

https://www.skinnytaste.com/philly-cheesesteak-stuffed-portobello-mushrooms/

Also roasted butternut squash.
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Salad of corn, black beans, diced bell pepper, salsa, and tofu sour cream, topped with gardein chickenless strips.
  • madwells1
    Options
    whole branzino with sauteed garlic and spinach in olive oil.
  • dressagerider1020
    dressagerider1020 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Salad of corn, black beans, diced bell pepper, salsa, and tofu sour cream, topped with gardein chickenless strips.

Do you like the gardein chickenless strips? I've thought about buying them but wasn't sure I'd like the texture...
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Panda Express! Taking my son to a basketball game at the high school he might attend, so getting something yummy on the go.
  • angelsja
    angelsja Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    We had turkey ragu with cabbage linguine massive portion 560 Cal's from Tom ketridge's how to loss weight for good cook book
  • nickssweetheart
    nickssweetheart Posts: 874 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options

Do you like the gardein chickenless strips? I've thought about buying them but wasn't sure I'd like the texture...

They're almost uncannily convincing, actually. They're just a little too tender, and they don't improve from sitting, but if you eat them within a few minutes of coming out of the pan they're really chicken-y.

I like them better in smaller pieces than they come in, as part of a bite rather than the whole bite.
  • alicebhsia
    alicebhsia Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    tonight i had some sauteed asparagus and have some room for a couple veggie sausage patties and a glass of red wine.
  • mjbnj0001
    mjbnj0001 Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    Turkey burgers, brown rice, maple glazed carrots and sauteed mushrooms.

zps68lyturq0.jpg
  • lkpducky
    lkpducky Posts: 16,813 Member
    edited February 2018
    Options
    Curried lentil veggie stew (veggies were tomatoes, peas, carrots, lima beans and green beans). Spiced with Patak's Madras sauce, ketchup, tandoori spice, garam masala, garlic salt and garlic.
  • Frankie_Fan
    Frankie_Fan Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Spaghetti
  • LinnyKitten
    LinnyKitten Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I had lemon pepper chicken, and parmesan broccoli. It was soo good, too. :p