What's for dinner tonight?

Options

Replies

• dani7098
    dani7098 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sausage, butternut squash and sweet potato mash, broccoli and gravy.
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    We are having leftovers. Could be meat pie, pot Roast with veggies or pork tenderloin. I think there is some leftover pasta out there also.
  • fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Options
    Going to Modern Market after my son's soccer practice and getting half a BBQ chicken pizza and some brussels sprouts.
  • UltraVegAthlete
    UltraVegAthlete Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I had an entire spaghetti squash with tomato paste, lots of steamed cauliflower, steamed carrots, steamed cherry tomatoes, steamed exotic mushrooms, and most of a small head of red leaf lettuce. For dessert, I put some frozen durian in hot water to soften it, drained the water, and sprinkled cinnamon on top. It was like custard! So good:)
  • Kelkat405
    Kelkat405 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I had an entire spaghetti squash with tomato paste, lots of steamed cauliflower, steamed carrots, steamed cherry tomatoes, steamed exotic mushrooms, and most of a small head of red leaf lettuce. For dessert, I put some frozen durian in hot water to soften it, drained the water, and sprinkled cinnamon on top. It was like custard! So good:)

I’ve heard horror stories about durian. Is it an acquired taste?
  • goatg
    goatg Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Which sangria should I order?
    kii0zj81zx13.jpeg
  • miramaye
    miramaye Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I made minestrone soup and biscuits.
  • _Figgzie_
    _Figgzie_ Posts: 3,506 Member
    Options
    rice and pork chops!!!!!!
  • BattyKnitter
    BattyKnitter Posts: 503 Member
    Options
    Home made Beef (probably going to use moose) and Broccoli
  • madwells1
    madwells1 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    corned beef and coleslaw sandwich with stone ground mustard and horseradish.
  • DragonHasTheSapphire
    DragonHasTheSapphire Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Tonight I'll be having some boiled cabbage with baby carrots, baked skinless chicken breast, mini corn on the cob, butternut squash "pasta" served over some basil pesto sauce. I might have some unsweetened almond milk on the side or something else to make up for any gaps in calorie allowance.
  • Rivka007
    Rivka007 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Leftover Italian white bean soup with escarole - because it is leftover it soaked up almost all of the broth so I added spinach and more escarole and served it over brown rice (also leftover lol). Oh, and a salad...
  • KickassAmazon76
    KickassAmazon76 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Perogies and grilled cheese sammiches.

• sobiakhatoon
    sobiakhatoon Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Baked chicken breast with fresh mixed veggies. For seasoning - olive oil, salt, pepper, soya sauce, lemon and little orange juice. It’s juicy and delicious!

d0dai9d1mkgo.jpeg
    v3nns2ttkboy.jpeg
  • Phaewryn
    Phaewryn Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I defrosted pork, so probably a pork stew. Pretty basic and more or less exactly the same as beef stew but I make some tweaks as follows:

replace beef with lean pork
    replace potatoes with rutabaga (it's sort of like a giant turnip - turnips should work too if you can't find rutabagas)
    replace half the beef stock with Kitchen Basics Bone Broth
    add several scoops of beef gelatin
    add a ton of dried dill

These tweaks significantly cut carb calories and adds protein. The dill is SO good in stew that I can't tolerate stew made without it anymore - it's REALLY good with the pork. I rarely make beef stew anymore, I genuinely prefer the pork in it.
  • DomesticKat
    DomesticKat Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    Garlic chicken pasta with carrots and broccoli and a huge salad. And then a pint of Halo Top.
  • rainingribbons
    rainingribbons Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Balsamic baked "chicken" over zucchini and cherry tomatoes, with a side of herb rice a roni. Dessert was supposed to be 1 serving of the new low cal Ben and Jerry's ice cream, buuuuuut boyfriend's brother brought me a container of my favorite cookies sooooooo I may or may not have had three of those.
  • maryjennifer
    maryjennifer Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I will have the cuban mojo marinated pork tonight with steamed veggies and large salad! Its delicious!

https://www.changeinseconds.com/cuban-mojo-marinated-pork/

uafc0lqtp1t6.jpg
  • missysippy930
    missysippy930 Posts: 2,577 Member
    Options
    I will have the cuban mojo marinated pork tonight with steamed veggies and large salad! Its delicious!

uafc0lqtp1t6.jpg

Wow, this sounds amazing! I just ate my last orange for breakfast otherwise I would try this today.
  • maryjennifer
    maryjennifer Posts: 124 Member
    Options

uafc0lqtp1t6.jpg

Wow, this sounds amazing! I just ate my last orange for breakfast otherwise I would try this today.

Lol! You will love it! We tried it last month we're hooked. :)