Maintenance weight range: 133-138 lbs
    Average weight recorded from 2017: 136 lbs

Average weight recorded from January: 137 lbs

Week of...
    4th February: 138.8 lbs
    11th February: 139.2 lbs
    18th February:
    25th February:

Success/struggles of the week: I tried intuitive eating this week, and it didn't quite work for me. Trending higher than I have in a long time. Maybe this is where my body wants to be? I don't know, but I'm going to go back to tracking for now. Had my annual physical this week - my doctor told me I was the first patient this year to be diagnosed as perfectly fine and healthy! Well, that's something at least.

Today is Chinese Lunar New Year, which my son loves to celebrate. So we will be having Chinese food, even though the sodium levels are not good for me (I am super-sensitive to sodium). Have already mapped out the foods on the menu with the least amount of sodium - I need to stick to my plan. Wish me luck!

GOOD LUCK! :smile:
  • Brendalea69
    Brendalea69 Posts: 3,863 Member
    Options
    jemalme wrote: »
    Name: Jennifer
    Height: 5 feet 4 inches
    Total Weight lost: 40+ lbs
    Time it took to lose: 8 months
    How long in maintenance: 10 months
    Maintenance weight range: 133-138 lbs
    Average weight recorded from 2017: 136 lbs

Average weight recorded from January: 137 lbs

Week of...
    4th February: 138.8 lbs
    11th February: 139.2 lbs
    18th February:
    25th February:

Success/struggles of the week: I tried intuitive eating this week, and it didn't quite work for me. Trending higher than I have in a long time. Maybe this is where my body wants to be? I don't know, but I'm going to go back to tracking for now. Had my annual physical this week - my doctor told me I was the first patient this year to be diagnosed as perfectly fine and healthy! Well, that's something at least.

Today is Chinese Lunar New Year, which my son loves to celebrate. So we will be having Chinese food, even though the sodium levels are not good for me (I am super-sensitive to sodium). Have already mapped out the foods on the menu with the least amount of sodium - I need to stick to my plan. Wish me luck!

Good luck :)
  • CoachJen71
    CoachJen71 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    sofchak wrote: »
    @microwhisper - be kind to yourself. We only have one life to live. That Indian meal and the memories you can associate to it will mean more to you in 10-15 years than the exact (and arbitrary) body weight number on a scale at any given time. I urge you to enjoy your time with friends - you have the discipline and tools to get back to business tomorrow.

Best of luck - hugs!

What she said!! *hugs*