weight Loss Before-After for 5'2 or shorter...

Options

Replies

• dcollins1014
    Options
    Thank you again everyone for posting your pics...def. is a great motivation tool for me..and you all look amazing!! KEEP up THE great WORK!!
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You might want to check out http://www.mybodygallery.com/ . You can enter in your height, goal weight, and body type and get examples of how people look with your those measurements.

Love this - thanks!
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Whitneygallien, if that's what 139 looks like, then that's what my goal weight is going to be!

No doubt! She looks amazing!!!!!!!
  • evaleung87
    Options
    bump
  • EllenBe
    EllenBe Posts: 31
    Options
    Bump
  • corpsesndreams
    Options
    I don't know why my photo isn't showing... but..

http://tinypic.com/r/2ajufcp/5
  • ST99000722
    ST99000722 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    WOW ladies , you all look fantastic !!! This is def gonna become my motivation thread if i feel like giving up !
  • kelley4123
    kelley4123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    bump! :happy:
  • sloanie1
    sloanie1 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I'm 5foot 1, you can see mine under my profile pix...I'm not at goal yet but consider myself a work in progress...:o)
  • Armygirl67
    Armygirl67 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Bump!!
    I would like to see pictures too.
    Im 5`1 Start weight 154 lbs, lost 30-lbs so far, but a couple of weeks ago im just losing and gaining back the same 3-lbs.
    I don`t know how to post pictures, but i have some on my profile.
  • kelley663
    kelley663 Posts: 20
    Options
    bump.. great inspiration :)
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    2b7567ae.jpg

Still a work in progress but you get the idea. This morning I discovered a 2 pack on my stomach.
    [/quote]

DAMN!!!! SHORTY GOT SOME MUSCLES GOING ON!!! :smile:
  • CAKEDOC
    CAKEDOC Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    2b7567ae.jpg

Still a work in progress but you get the idea. This morning I discovered a 2 pack on my stomach.

DAMN!!!! SHORTY GOT SOME MUSCLES GOING ON!!! :smile:
    [/quote]

NICE MUSCLES :)
  • johngirl
    johngirl Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    bump.
  • mooffle
    mooffle Posts: 5
    Options
    bump :)
  • Armygirl67
    Armygirl67 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    I'm 5foot 1, you can see mine under my profile pix...I'm not at goal yet but consider myself a work in progress...:o)
    Wow !!! You look amazing, well done !!!!
  • coopersmom2006
    Options
    I'm 5ft 2in exactly. I've lost about 40 lbs in the past 1.5 years....30 in the past year. I'd love to share pics but can't for the life of me figure out how to!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I need to take a new photo, I've lost more inches and few more pounds since the last one. I am only 3 pounds from goal!!! I was so thrilled when I took my after photo, I had just bought those jeans and was ecstatic that they were size 4's!!! I am now in a size 2!! And the shirt is the same one in both photos!

100_6648-3.jpg
  • Meliklotz
    Meliklotz Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and weighed 212 at my heaviest. I started my weight loss program on 6 May 2011 and so far have lost 73 lbs, putting me at 139. My goal is 130. Here are some before and not-quite-afters. :-)

may-to-deccollage-2.jpg

70down-001-1.jpg

2010-2012-collage1-1.jpg

10moretogo-collage-1.png

You look FANTABULOUS!!! Way to go girl!!
  • Blackthorne99
    Blackthorne99 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I *love* that dress you're wearing in the last pic. You look fantastic, and the dress is *gorgeous* on you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!