REAL MFP women, weight training Befores and Afters

Options
Rae6503
Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
Since people are saying black thong chick is photoshopped and we don't know her routine, lets post some of our own pictures and stores.

*I would also encourage people to understand that these are pictures of REAL MFP women. Lets refrain from comments like "She looks like a man." or "I don't want manly muscles". I understand that not all women like the muscular look and that's okay, and it's okay to express that opinion, but lets not be insulting.

Replies

• EbbySoo
    EbbySoo Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Bumping as I will post after I get semi dressed today. LOL. I'm wearing far too much plaid at the moment. I feel like a lumber jack. Inb4 she looks like a man!! :D
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    'Photoshopped!' comments infuriate me no end. Will be following this ^^
  • DixiedoesMFP
    DixiedoesMFP Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    If someone could tell me how to post pics side by side, I would be happy to post my in progress pics, showing what weightlifting has done in just six weeks or so. But I'm technologically challenged on photo posting.
  • Rae6503
    Options
    Alright, I'll go:

DSC01715-4.jpg

DSC01716-3.jpg

Routine:
    I stared with New Rules of Weight Lifting for Women, Stage 1.
    In Jan I switched to more of a body building routine, upper/lower body splits, compound movements followed by isolation moves. 3x8.
    After these pictures were taken I switched to Strong Lifts 5x5 which I really like and recommend.
    I'd do 20-30 minutes of low to moderate intensity cardio 2 to 3 times a week.

Diet:
    During the time between these pictures I actually ate above my TDEE, between 2800-3500 calories. At least one gram protein per pound of lean body mass, so 125g (but with that many calories it's not hard to go way over that). At least 0.3 gram fat per pound of total body mass, so about 50g.
  • Rae6503
    Options
    If someone could tell me how to post pics side by side, I would be happy to post my in progress pics, showing what weightlifting has done in just six weeks or so. But I'm technologically challenged on photo posting.

Do you have a photobucket account? You can make collages in there. Then when you copy and paste the images you have to change the IMG to lower case.
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Not as impressive as many here or as the lady in the other tread but it is my progress, my work and I am proud of it

before
    6244928159_bbcc74efd8_m.jpg
    037 by yanicka, on Flickr

After

11614737_2670.jpg

11614737_3912.jpg

11614737_104.jpg

Routine.
    All 7 stages of the new rules of lifting for women.

Diet :
    Eat between 1600 and 1900 calories. Try hitting 80-100g of protein a day.
  • currlygirrl
    currlygirrl Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Bumping this to see more pictures. I recently started a heavy weight routine and don't have any pics to post but I LOVE to see women that have transformed themselves with weights and have a sculpted physique. That's what I'm aiming for!!!!
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    I shall be stalking this thread :)
  • AggieCass09
    AggieCass09 Posts: 1,867 Member
    Options
    ae2bdbc8.jpg

48406f75.jpg

9fe0cb22.jpg

e8d60f22.jpg

the pictures in the green sports bra are from p90x, the other pictures are from New Rules of Lifting for Women and now i'm doing crossfit...but that is a work in progress!
  • foster59803
    foster59803 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    You guys look awesome! I love the lady's on here that lift weights!

We need HoLLyZ82 to post her before/after... she looks better than the black thong girl! HA
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    bump :)
  • lambertj
    lambertj Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    bump..........going to love this thread
  • Martucha123
    Martucha123 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    bumping
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Just here for the support. I can't wait to have decent before and afters to share!!!!
  • mes1119
    mes1119 Posts: 1,082 Member
    Options
    bumping...

I can't wait to be able to show my results :) I just need to lower my BF% a little bit more...
  • HeidiMightyRawr
    HeidiMightyRawr Posts: 3,343 Member
    Options
    BUMP..

If I can find some decent pics I'll post. I don't have any "befores" as I started lifting way before MFP and I'm not really where I want to be yet (1/3rd of the way through cutting) but if I can find some that show progress I will :)
  • dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    can't see pics.....bump for later.
  • GoldenGirl1979
    GoldenGirl1979 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    BUMP!!

looking good ladies :flowerforyou:
  • dewgirl321
    dewgirl321 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Bumping to see others' success. Wish I had taken before pics like all of you!
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    Bump!