• boxfish100
    boxfish100 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Brilliant results
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    5'4"

11221598_10155787365395263_1792570679971683112_n.jpg?oh=67e869cb40d5a0bddbe4695abb0b22a2&oe=561B176A

• rdlewis123
    rdlewis123 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    My profile pic shows my progress. I need to take s more current pic but I think you can get an idea of my progress. Started at 208 and size 16/18 now at 153 and size 6/8
  • faithstimenow
    faithstimenow Posts: 99 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    Good job!
  • JessiBelleW
    JessiBelleW Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    jharris118 wrote: »
    25jbhox.jpg

Photo on left 240's (not exactly sure)
    Photo on right 156.
    Time between photos about 10 months.
    I'm 5'5"

Check you! You look great
  • Bigjayinga
    Bigjayinga Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Great job ladies .
  • Elle_Bronwyn15
    Elle_Bronwyn15 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone! I hope to be posting here soon
  • votkuhr
    votkuhr Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    half_moon wrote: »
    votkuhr wrote: »
    itsmethao wrote: »
    wriri7x wrote: »
    Maintenance since September has been pretty good! Not a lot of difference in pictures here but I've noticed less muffin top, less saddle bags, more defined back, abs area is a bit harder (but still fat over it) and butt is juicier - unghf!

If anyone's got tips / good information on body recomp, please message / add me, and let's talk more. <3

Omg? What did you do?

Hi there! I've mainly been doing weights 3 - 4 times a week. I try to sneak in a cardio session in there somewhere. I don't think I'm progressing fast enough, but at least there's progress I guess.

I'd love to get your progress! What kind of weights did you do? I just don't know where to start.

@itsmethao I do big compound movements: squats, deadlifts, flat bench presses, overhead presses and rows - followed by smaller, isolation work. My training days are a split of Upper Body A, Lower Body A, Upper Body B and Lower Body B. The barbell has essentially become my best friend. :)

For the record, your butt is amazing!! Very lifted and shapely. Are you maintaining or trying to get more muscle? You say you aren't progressing but my mind is like :O!! that you aren't at goal yet. You have done amazing work.

Thanks! I've split my goals into 2 - weight and body fat/muscle mass. I've reached my goal with my weight: currently hovering at 57 - 58 kg. So that's 1 down!

I'm currently working on gaining more muscle mass and definition all over. I want to be toned, toned, toned, and look like I hit the gym. Hehe.
  • aliciasilfies
    aliciasilfies Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Everyone looks fabulous! It's great to see some success stories from other women my height!
  • Livgetfit
    Livgetfit Posts: 352 Member
    Options

5'4"
    SW: 185LB/84KG
    CW:156LB/71KG
    GW:135LB/61KG

• fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,112 Member
    Options
    Great inspiration for all of us working towards our goals!
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Tialuna18
    Tialuna18 Posts: 9,592 Member
    Options
    :o
  • Reema_capricorn
    Reema_capricorn Posts: 1,032 Member
    Options
    ynarmous wrote: »
    First pic,2010 I was 16. But that was my heaviest. Next pic, latest at 21. Most of my friends thought that the one on the left was my mom or that I looked older than how I look today. I lost weight by doing insanity last for 2 months. with no diet I still ate alot. Now Im trying to lose weight with diet and less exercise and see how it goes! :)f4l70ecc6wi2.jpg

You got yourself a bangin' hot body ;) you must be so proud :smiley:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!