New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    15rbcev.jpg
    Love these. The graham sandwich cookie is delicious and the sandwich does taste like a smore.

bja87r.jpg
    I wasn't impressed with these. It tastes enough like a brownie, but has a weird fake aftertaste. I loved the blondie variation of these bars though.

2wbrpn4.jpg
    I really liked this. Had a nice apple flavor and I was impressed how I could taste the coolness of the cucumber.

a3h2j7.jpg
    These are delicious. They taste EXACTLY like a cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows. Between that and the cinnamon doughnut flavor, I don't know how Chips Ahoy does it.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Has anyone seen these?
    hg25xja5tcra.jpg
    They were at the dollar store so I picked up one of each.

I tried the cinnamon cherry one and wasn't a fan. It was really runny and kind of watery tasting.

I haven't tried them yet, but do you think I should fill to a little bit below the fill line?
  • fitmom4lifemfp
    fitmom4lifemfp Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options

a3h2j7.jpg
    These are delicious. They taste EXACTLY like a cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows. Between that and the cinnamon doughnut flavor, I don't know how Chips Ahoy does it.

I tried the cinnamon donut and was not impressed. I thought they were rather blah. Might have to try the hot cocoa though.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I LOVE those Chips Ahoy. I only tried them this year, but they're retroactively my favorite product of 2015
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    black-bean-salsa-3d-image-800x800.jpg

Love them.

I almost bought these as my snack at the store a minute ago but went with Triple Zero salted caramel yogurt instead. Glad to know they're good. I'll have to pick some up the next time I'm out.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options
    Best protein pancakes so far. Well Kodiak chocolate cakes are up there too. These are thin and cook up well. Not gritty either.
    abuqql87hv9o.jpg
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Best protein pancakes so far. Well Kodiak chocolate cakes are up there too. These are thin and cook up well. Not gritty either.
    abuqql87hv9o.jpg

Interesting. I actually want fluffy pancakes and only managed to get those out of Bisquick mix! I still have a lot of Kodiak, maybe I'll branch out when it's gone...
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    I LOVE those Chips Ahoy. I only tried them this year, but they're retroactively my favorite product of 2015

Which ones? I really don't care for the regular ones for some reason (or the brownie ones, I think even the kids didn't like those).
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options

a3h2j7.jpg

I tried the cinnamon donut and was not impressed. I thought they were rather blah. Might have to try the hot cocoa though.

I'm making my way through a package of the cinnamon donut ones too and am not impressed either. Heating them up in the microwave helps a bit but not much.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    I need to get that snickerdoodle pop

Definitely get it! The drizzle is amazing on the popcorn chips.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    These look interesting @hgycta

32138127241_da73264e97_z.jpg?resize=640%2C391&ssl=1

Found at Wal-Mart.

So now I need to find this, the Ginger yogurt, & Oreo cereal.
  • mattyc772014
    mattyc772014 Posts: 3,543 Member
    Options

Found at Wal-Mart.

I want these! :)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Yesterday I went to Giant among other stores & picked up Halo Top Chocolate, Vanilla, & Mint to try. Of course I picked up my favorite Birthday Cake too! Once we get another bonus I'll buy a few of the newer flavors off their website unless there's crazy shipping charges.

I also bought the following:

bowl_carnitas.png

This wasn't very flavorful & not worth the calories!

I would have definitely bought that, so thank you for saving me a couple bucks there!! I've had so many disappointing burrito bowls but I keep trying to find one as satisfying as Taco Bell's steak cantina power bowl or even Wawa's burrito bowls (my sympathies if you don't live close to a wawa it's so delicious)!!

This one is much better!

bowl_steak.png
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    3-New-Pints-with-Logo.jpg

Tried the Mint Chip tonight & it was amazing! For the price though I'll probably just buy Edy's Mint Chip since it basically tastes the same.
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    If anyone tries these yogurts leave a review

31980717582_a2e9e703d4_z.jpg?resize=501%2C640&ssl=1

I tried this out today; not super impressed. I didn't really get a chocolate or caramel vibe from this, and definitely no sea salt. It was mostly just sweet. It reminded me of the Cafe Latte flavor Yoplait used to have. If you're just out for something different, and you don't hate the Whips, definitely give it a try, but don't expect it to taste like it says it's going to.
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

Which ones? I really don't care for the regular ones for some reason (or the brownie ones, I think even the kids didn't like those).[/quote]Hot cocoa

I think I prefered Kodiak Cakes but it's been a while since I've had any pancakes really

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Tried the birthday cake flavor Eat Me Guilt Free today and honestly, if you put a blindfold on me I wouldn't taste a difference between this and their blondie. Very sweet (almost too much so) and had a slight bitter/weird aftertaste from the stevia. For 175 calories and a cake that has 22g of protein though I liked it and give it a thumbs up, but I can't say it's worth what they normally charge. Good, but tasted nothing like birthday cake

f7hif5m5ft0x.jpg
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

Found at Wal-Mart.

Ever since I saw the red velvet flavor that company had it's something I eye every time I go to Walmart but I haven't been able to pick up because I tell myself I have too much in my freezer already...
    Which...
    Hah...
    Speaking of too much in my freezer I picked up a pint of cookie dough enlightened ice cream from Shoprite and on my way in my house I see a box from Icecreamsource.com for me! I never bought anything from them but I opened it and found each flavor of Enlightened's pints in their new containers! Apparently I won their Facebook contest during New Years :')

I loved their pints, but I'm nervous with these new containers. If they get rid of their transparent containers does that mean they'll gradually use less and less swirl/mix ins? I can't imagine why else they wouldnt want to show it off unless they plan on skimping on us in the long run and this will prevent us from noticing as much!?

e9j5p8xrles6.jpg

Man you're lucky!

Weren't you the one who won the Quest Cookie contest?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    yes she won another contest, @hgycta is the food contest queen LOL