New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Has anyone seen these?
    hg25xja5tcra.jpg
    They were at the dollar store so I picked up one of each.

I've seen them before in Target, but I never bothered buying them since I'm way too impatient to make anything with rolled oats other than cookies or oatmeal.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen these?
    hg25xja5tcra.jpg

I've seen them before in Target, but I never bothered buying them since I'm way too impatient to make anything with rolled oats other than cookies or oatmeal.

I saw these in Gabriel Brother's last year for around 49 cents each so I picked up the green one, I really enjoyed it but once they were sold out I was too cheap to pay full price haha
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    I don't know if it's been mentioned, but I am loving these Sweet Earth vegetarian and vegan breakfast burritos! Great portion of protein that really tastes great! My favorite is the functional protein lover's burrito. So savory and delicious!
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Saw these at Shop Rite.

Interesting but $2 each is too much!

m1rbcasa5rcm.jpg

fwuirwqdphsq.jpg

I saw them in Target, $1.49 but didn't know if they were new or not haha I also saw these, has anyone tried them? I couldn't resist, but I don't understand it and hope it's safe!
    wwr4jke6vcmw.jpg
    hgycta wrote: »
    Last post for the day I promise!

Ordered a few more things from Eat Me Guilt Free after writing to them and finding out they had smaller sample packs for $12. I tried many protein cookies in my lifetime (including Quest's new cookie) and this is by far my favorite. Unlike the soft, cakey cookies out there this one is a bit harder and tastes like an actual homemade cookie! Arrived broken but no weird aftertaste unlike their blondie, either. If they weren't $38 for a box of 12 I'd be ordering more right this second! I think they're releasing a red velvet soon so maybe I'll get myself a Valentine's gift :')
    umln1nwjotam.jpg

Also, everyone get ready... if Taco Bell didn't affect your bowels before I think this one might...
    I need it.
    4s713v5isd4q.jpg

The eat me ones are really good? I'll have to try. You thought better than lenny larry or thinslim foods low calorie ones?

ThinSlim Glazed cookies are my favorite for being low calorie, but they're not sweet and don't really remind me of a cookie. I think Eat Me Guilt Free's COOKIES (not at all the blondies or brownies) blows Buff Bake and Lenny & Larry's out of the water if you're comparing it to how close it tastes like a homemade cookie. If you want more of a cake, then those other brands are better since they're softer and larger.

I also tried the corn bread. Horrible. Tastes like vanilla and very dry, the worst "corn bread" ever.
    ah9z2wthgsft.jpg

I also found this in my room from Shoprite about a month or so ago. 290 calories and pretty good, but honestly I couldn't tell the difference between this and the pumpkin spice Krusteaz complete pancake mix when I added a little water and microwaved it in a cup... it's probably the same stuff!
    pzs4ezystcc1.jpg

i had one of the "sleep" ones a few years ago and woke up with terrible anxiety... idk if it was just me, but for that reason alone i don't think i will ever be trying them again.
  • cocates
    cocates Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    Question: Has anyone tried jicachips? I stumbled on them on Amazon's website. Seems pricey and didn't know if anyone had an experience to share (worth the money, flavor preference, taste, etc).
  • hgycta
    Options
    I don't know if it's been mentioned, but I am loving these Sweet Earth vegetarian and vegan breakfast burritos! Great portion of protein that really tastes great! My favorite is the functional protein lover's burrito. So savory and delicious!

I love their products! The Kyoto Burrito and Kyoto bowls are my absolute favorite but their breakfast sandwiches are amazing too! There's one with a chickpea patty and it blew me away!!!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    cocates wrote: »
    Question: Has anyone tried jicachips? I stumbled on them on Amazon's website. Seems pricey and didn't know if anyone had an experience to share (worth the money, flavor preference, taste, etc).

I stopped by their booth at Expo and tried all their flavors. The flavored ones are pretty good, especially the cinnamon one, but don't get the plain one. It tastes like a hard, salted, crunchy apple. They aren't so much crispy like w chip as they are just kind of hard. Think more so along the line of dehydrated "chips" vs actual fried chips.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    If anyone tries these yogurts leave a review

31980717702_d8a37550a4_z.jpg?resize=406%2C640&ssl=1

31980717582_a2e9e703d4_z.jpg?resize=501%2C640&ssl=1

31980717912_4472cd0827_z.jpg?resize=550%2C636&ssl=1

31980717792_8353e24bba_z.jpg?resize=498%2C640&ssl=1

I was disappointed I didn't find the Dannon Gingerbread flavor last year.

Couldn't find any of the new flavors.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    My referral code: irgouwe
    Too bad the HT rebate is for Hyvee and Whole Foods, both stores are quite a drive away... maybe when I'm out and about next :)

Speaking of iBotta and new foods, have you guys tried out the Buck Wild tortilla chips?
    maxresdefault.jpg
    They're pretty tasty, and have a $1 rebate on iBotta when bought from WalMart

Walmart has the Buck Wild Tortilla chips. I tried the Jalapeño.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

I saw the gingerbread ones but it was in 4 packs and way up high on a shelf. Odd.
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    Picked these up at whole foods today. Its non dairy milk that actually has protein. its pretty good! 100 cals for 8 grams of protein.
    ztfus8kcoh2e.jpg
  • liftingandlipstick
    liftingandlipstick Posts: 1,857 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

I picked both of these guys up today! Will report back once I've tried them.
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried Buff Bakes' Chocolate Chip protein spread? Just realized it has the best macro profile for my needs of all the flavors and my white chocolate is nearly gone (it grew on me, plus macros lol)
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options

I saw the gingerbread ones but it was in 4 packs and way up high on a shelf. Odd.

Where'd you find the four packs?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options

Where'd you find the four packs?

Shop Rite
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Yesterday I went to Giant among other stores & picked up Halo Top Chocolate, Vanilla, & Mint to try. Of course I picked up my favorite Birthday Cake too! Once we get another bonus I'll buy a few of the newer flavors off their website unless there's crazy shipping charges.

I also bought the following:

bowl_carnitas.png

This wasn't very flavorful & not worth the calories!

ClassicBox1Lighter.png

Obviously I'm not gluten free, but the pizza looked interesting. For the calories it was pretty decent, but not something I would go out of my way to buy again.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    I also bought the Popcorners Snickerdoodle Drizzle at Giant yesterday & will try it today.

PopCorners-Minis.jpg?1478012863
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I need to get that snickerdoodle pop
  • hgycta
    Options
    Yesterday I went to Giant among other stores & picked up Halo Top Chocolate, Vanilla, & Mint to try. Of course I picked up my favorite Birthday Cake too! Once we get another bonus I'll buy a few of the newer flavors off their website unless there's crazy shipping charges.

I also bought the following:

bowl_carnitas.png

This wasn't very flavorful & not worth the calories!

I would have definitely bought that, so thank you for saving me a couple bucks there!! I've had so many disappointing burrito bowls but I keep trying to find one as satisfying as Taco Bell's steak cantina power bowl or even Wawa's burrito bowls (my sympathies if you don't live close to a wawa it's so delicious)!!
  • MayaSPapaya
    MayaSPapaya Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen these?
    hg25xja5tcra.jpg

I tried the cinnamon cherry one and wasn't a fan. It was really runny and kind of watery tasting.