New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    I tried the pumpkin ThinSlim Foods' cloud cakes and thankfully they're a lot better than the cinnamon flavor, the texture is actually like cake and not a sponge. But when it comes to flavor, Smart Cakes is still the clear winner, ThinSlim's version is VERY fake tasting, way too much sugar alcohol used!
    17mdwq7kmfxy.jpg

Also went back to Target for the butter pecan flavored Breyer's Delights since they had 25% off on cartwheel. I'm not impressed, Enlightened's version is way better. The hue is a weird orange and it hardly has any pecans in it. I don't think it tastes fake but it also doesn't have that buttery pecan flavor to it I had hoped for either. Won't buy it again.
    2md8b8rmzd13.jpg
    w3d5l1dtbzjc.jpg

Did you try the cake one?

Someone else posted the birthday cake flavor one on Instagram, I didn't see that flavor when I was there or else I would have picked it up :/
  • besee_2000
    besee_2000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options

Limited-Edition-Mystery-Oreo-Cookies.jpg?resize=510%2C600&ssl=1

Any guesses?
    My experience with companies that do this is that they don’t even know what to call it.
    “Well, Joe, whatcha think?”
    “I like it!”
    “Yeah, but what flavor should this be? I kind of just threw sheet together.”
    “Ah, well, let’s market as a ‘mystery’ flavor. People go wild trying to figure it out and those that might not like it would buy at least one package to test it out.”
    “Brilliant!”
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    katadx wrote: »

Any guesses?

Gosh I hope its cereal milk flavor.
    ETA: My life is over if it is.

LOL was just going to post I bought these and tried. Tastes exactly like the fruity crisp/pebbles ones that came out before not impressed. My guess is fruity pebbles or fruit loops or trix rhitdvddslh7.png
  • lil_moniQ
    lil_moniQ Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I don't have anything particularly interesting and brand new. But I managed to buy myself some Aussielent - trying to be animal-friendly... And found out that the product doesn't stave off hunger as well as how reviewers online have stated it would be able to.. LOL
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    katadx wrote: »

Any guesses?

Gosh I hope its cereal milk flavor.
    ETA: My life is over if it is.

LOL was just going to post I bought these and tried. Tastes exactly like the fruity crisp/pebbles ones that came out before not impressed. My guess is fruity pebbles or fruit loops or trix rhitdvddslh7.png

OMG! I might need a pack.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    @Francl27

Did you try this Siggis flavor?

Siggis-Triple-Cream-Chocolate-Yogurt.jpg?resize=457%2C600&ssl=1
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    @Francl27

Did you try this Siggis flavor?

Siggis-Triple-Cream-Chocolate-Yogurt.jpg?resize=457%2C600&ssl=1

I haven't seen it yet and I only buy siggi's on sale anyway. That being said... I typically don't care for chocolate yogurt.
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    Also went back to Target for the butter pecan flavored Breyer's Delights since they had 25% off on cartwheel. I'm not impressed, Enlightened's version is way better. The hue is a weird orange and it hardly has any pecans in it. I don't think it tastes fake but it also doesn't have that buttery pecan flavor to it I had hoped for either. Won't buy it again.

w3d5l1dtbzjc.jpg

Yikes--who thought day-glow ice cream was a good idea? Pass...
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    [

Yikes--who thought day-glow ice cream was a good idea? Pass...

Probably someone from the same family as the guy who invented rainbow sherbet.
  • hgycta
    Options
    I found this in Target and couldn't resist. While I'm not personally a fan of it, I think a lot of people will enjoy it. It's not too sweet and had a very nice blend of allspice and clove. I prefer sweeter coffee and don't care too much for cloves, but they really did execute it very well and it was pretty filling too for only 220 calories (maybe that's a lot but I think it's pretty good compared to those Starbucks bottled frappuccinos).
    f275aomy3xpd.jpg
  • hgycta
    Options
    I don't know why my expectations were so low (I expected it to taste very fake and chemically), but this is a 10/10 product! Got it at the Vitamin Shoppe and it blends nice and thick like Quest; if Quest released a red velvet flavor I'd imagine it would taste just like this. Has a noticeable cream cheese flavor balanced with notes of cocoa. I'm definitely going back for more! I've been waiting for a good red velvet protein powder for a while now, all that's left is cotton candy and I'll be set xD
    ylxchw5zvy5y.jpg
  • ASH_DVM
    ASH_DVM Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Decided to go with the Oatmeal Cookie Caramel Enlightened for my free pint. Hoping it’s good. Also picked up the Pumpkin Spice Rx Bar and a pint of Simple Truth Organic Coffee Ice Cream (Kroger)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    Not really new, but you can customize your granola at Bear Naked now. https://www.bearnakedcustom.com/BearNaked
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Got these bars to try still haven't tried the wow cookies so many new snacks to try out !!
  • ASH_DVM
    ASH_DVM Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Free sample of coconut water and a free shirt
    https://www.drink-detach.com/pages/coconut-plus-free-sample
    I'm not big on coconut water by itself, but if you've never blended a protein shake with it you're missing out! I don't know what it does, but 1 cup of coconut water + 1 scoop of protein (I usually use Quest) + ice = deliciousness. Seriously. My mother hates coconut water, too, but loves this combination!

Also, Denny's sent me an email about their new seasonal menu. Lord, help me as I go another week eating nothing but mostly pancakes.
    xsjp86m6gbz5.png
    65eoy647wbxt.png

OMG 3 of my favorite flavors - I love Pumpkin, I love White Chocolate Raspberry, and I love Orange Cranberry. I may have to splurge on one of these soon.
  • Sunnybrooke99
    Sunnybrooke99 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I love those cup cupcakes. I keep around a few flavors and my boyfriend, and the kids, can make one if they want, and I don’t have to look at a cake that NEEDS to be eaten before it goes bad, every time I open the fridge. Surprisingly, they don’t even get eaten daily. Just nice to have around.

I’m also kinda interested in the new fruit cups with chia. Might be a good way to introduce the chia texture to the kids, and packaged for lunches.
  • lisaepell
    lisaepell Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    o3pazjr1ltjf.jpg

I love the Rainbow Swirl HT! Someone else posted that it tastes like a Push-pop, I totally agree. The ice cream is super light and the flavors really pop! I haven't tried the Raspberry Breyers Delight and the purchase may have been a mistake because it was pretty melted when I bought it, but I love all things flavored raspberry, especially raspberry with chocolate. Has anyone else tried that one yet?
  • hgycta
    Options
    lisaepell wrote: »
    o3pazjr1ltjf.jpg

I love the Rainbow Swirl HT! Someone else posted that it tastes like a Push-pop, I totally agree. The ice cream is super light and the flavors really pop! I haven't tried the Raspberry Breyers Delight and the purchase may have been a mistake because it was pretty melted when I bought it, but I love all things flavored raspberry, especially raspberry with chocolate. Has anyone else tried that one yet?

I didn't even know Breyer's had this flavor! It's so weird they're keeping them all a secret I don't see any of the newer flavors posted online! Did you find it at Target like where the others were spotted? Hopefully for your sake it won't be as disappointing as the butter pecan... please report back with pictures I need to know if it's worth trying or not if/when I see it!
  • hgycta
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ThinkThin's cake bites use A LOT more artificial alcohols than Optimum Nutrition's cake bites. The coating on ThinkThin's bites have a very prominent sweet and cooling mouthfeel from the erythritol that I noticed right off the bat. Although I enjoyed this at first, it started making my stomach feel a bit uneasy. Normally I can tolerate erythritol a lot more than other people I know, but it's really concentrated in these protein bites. I'll try the other flavors since I already bought them but I won't get them again, it's a really weird experience and I keep going from liking it to hating it. Very fake. 4/10. Microwaving it didn't make it any more or less enjoyable.
    fv1fltvj1ja4.jpeg
    mjy3vbosad1n.jpeg