New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options
    I've seen that brand at just about most regular grocery stores.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I got pumpkin spice special K at target yesterday on clearance, and I didn't taste any pumpkin or spice, just a vague sweetness to the flakes.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I was going to be able to pass up the red velvet kit kats until the evil Impulsive Buy said the coating was cream cheese flavored and didn't really taste like red velvet so now I have to try.

And I am ALL OVER the Oreo cereal.

And the Quest chocolate cereal bars that I had no idea were supposed to be reminiscent of oreos.

AND Target has the chocolate strawberry oreos out altho I can't remember where I stood on those. :)

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the heads up about the Halo Top sale at Whole Foods - unfortunately, they do have some of the new flavors, but not my favorite ones (choc chip cookie dough and pb cup). So I just got chocolate for my chocolate craving - and no artificial aftertaste this time. So far only Wegmans has all the flavors here.

I admit I do still wonder if it's not one of those 'actually has more calories than it says' scam sometimes, lol.

I did get these

CINNsqu.jpg

and these

31550484140_b024fcd9f3_z.jpg?resize=522%2C640&ssl=1

Yeah, TJ and Whole Foods are pretty much 2 minutes from each other, it's kinda nice (and Wegmans too).
  • glassyo
    Options
    I sooooo don't need to buy cookies right now but did you try the TJ Chocolate Chip Sandwich cookies? I've been eyeing those.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I sooooo don't need to buy cookies right now but did you try the TJ Chocolate Chip Sandwich cookies? I've been eyeing those.

Had one. They don't look as nice as the package but yeah, they are pretty tasty.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Ugh, I was going to be able to pass up the red velvet kit kats until the evil Impulsive Buy said the coating was cream cheese flavored and didn't really taste like red velvet so now I have to try.

And the Quest chocolate cereal bars that I had no idea were supposed to be reminiscent of oreos.

AND Target has the chocolate strawberry oreos out altho I can't remember where I stood on those. :)

I'm more excited for the Firework Oreos (around Memorial Day)
  • CooCooPuff
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Are there going to be actual pop rocks or is it just sprinkles?

I'm most looking forward to hot cocoa Oreos.

Apple pie would be good, but HEB had some for 2016.
  • glassyo
    Options

I'm more excited for the Firework Oreos (around Memorial Day)

Well....yeah! :)
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    qxfyucbvropp.jpeg
    y20u47mc478d.jpeg
    This was my snack last night. I bought it when I bought the pre-workout mix. Pretty tasty! It was nice and soft, which I liked. It had little pea protein crisps in it, which reminded me of the Larabars ALT protein bars that you used to be able to buy. The flavor wasn't super-caramely. It was more like a nut butter with caramel undertones, which I suppose makes sense considering that almonds are pretty high on the ingridients list. I also liked that it had Ashwagada in it, and it also had Svetol Green Bean Coffee Extraxt in it, although I don't believe that that does anything for anyone. Retail was $3.29 I think, but I paid about $2.60. I have the other two flavors (chocolate peanut butter and chocolate fudge) with me, and I'll post reviews as I try them.
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    9ftb9wdcxpd4.jpeg

Just for you ice cream conversationalists on here. It's a local company, I'm in MIchigan. I did not buy it. Just wanted you to see the flavor. :)
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Sounds pretty interesting but 7 dollars :s
    C1V3wobWEAAlNEj.jpg:large
    I wonder how these would taste.

$7? Nope.
    But salted caramel. My love my angel! I'm going to go look for a coupon.
  • Strawblackcat
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    Sounds pretty interesting but 7 dollars :s
    C1V3wobWEAAlNEj.jpg:large
    I wonder how these would taste.

I wouldn't buy it for any more than $4.00.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    qxfyucbvropp.jpeg
    y20u47mc478d.jpeg
    This was my snack last night. I bought it when I bought the pre-workout mix. Pretty tasty! It was nice and soft, which I liked. It had little pea protein crisps in it, which reminded me of the Larabars ALT protein bars that you used to be able to buy. The flavor wasn't super-caramely. It was more like a nut butter with caramel undertones, which I suppose makes sense considering that almonds are pretty high on the ingridients list. I also liked that it had Ashwagada in it, and it also had Svetol Green Bean Coffee Extraxt in it, although I don't believe that that does anything for anyone. Retail was $3.29 I think, but I paid about $2.60. I have the other two flavors (chocolate peanut butter and chocolate fudge) with me, and I'll post reviews as I try them.

I love anything salted caramel related, although I'm a little hesitant because I've tried other Garden of Life protein bars and hated them (especially the chocolate macadamia nut fucoprotein bar which they discontinued and I still order for my mom when I can find it but it's so gross I have no clue how she likes it).

Buff Bake released two new flavors of their protein cookies on Facebook, but neither of them are Red Velvet so I won't be in any rush to try them .-.
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    I was posting about the ice cream being 7. I have no idea how much the cream cheese costs :D
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Arctic Zero Hint of mint "Ice Cream" (or Salted Caramel if you prefer)
    35 kCal. For 1/2 cup.
    Kind of like Halo Top, but easier for me to find around here. (Virginia)
  • Strawblackcat
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    qxfyucbvropp.jpeg
    y20u47mc478d.jpeg

I love anything salted caramel related, although I'm a little hesitant because I've tried other Garden of Life protein bars and hated them (especially the chocolate macadamia nut fucoprotein bar which they discontinued and I still order for my mom when I can find it but it's so gross I have no clue how she likes it).

Buff Bake released two new flavors of their protein cookies on Facebook, but neither of them are Red Velvet so I won't be in any rush to try them .-.

Yeah, they're a lot better than the Fucoprotein or the Perfect Food bars. Those were like chewing on rubber that tasted somewhat like a sweet leaf of kale. These actually do taste like sweet nut butters, and they're about the consistancy of a super-soft Larabar, minus the nuts. Honestly, for as sweet as they are, I'm surprised that they have so little sugar.
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Yeah I can find the Arctic zero ice cream around here- but it tastes nothing like the Halo Top. In fact I do not like it at all all the flavors I tasted was yuck- However I finally found Halo top(just vanilla and chocolate) in a nearby town(about 35 miles away) so whenever i go to this town i will stack up on those flavors at least. Hope we get some o the newer flavors soon.