New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• neldabg
    neldabg Posts: 1,452 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I finally got my free samples from Yup Brands! :D
    Unfortunately, although somewhat less bland than I remember, the Sugar Cookie is still pretty bland.
    In the past, I also tried the Cookie Dough from this brand, and it was as bland as the Sugar Cookie.
    But wow. I really loved Yup's B-Up Red Velvet Cupcake bar! It was pretty tasty and flavorful. Neither the base nor the chunks inside the bar were lacking in flavor. When I run low on protein bars again, I'm going to get a box. I'm surprised I liked it considering how disappointing the other flavors were.
    Overall, I think B-Up bars are best for those who those who think Quest bars and the like are too sweet.
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    jayme23 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried the new Campbell's Well Yes soups? They were shown on impulsive buy http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2016/12/28/spotted-on-shelves-campbells-well-yes-soup/

They look tempting!

I just had chicken and wild rice and it was yummy!
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    2ugdqqa.jpg

Don't know if these are new, but I recently discovered them and I have always found Belvita biscuits to be delicious, and these are no exception. The whole grain just tastes so yummy with the berry. They have a chocolate flavor that I bought yesterday that I'm also excited to try.

I love these!
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »

I used to buy this regularly before I started getting raw milk. It's fairly good. I like it better than Silk almond or cashew milks, since it seems creamier and closer to real milk in taste and texture. I'd compare it to 2% milk.

It still doesn't hold a candle to Ripple
    milk, though (also at Target). God, that stuff is AMAZING.

Edited to add: Has anyone tried this yet? I saw this at GNC when I bought the B Up bars and thought that it looked pretty interesting.
    6xo1uz3s6pew.jpeg

I have some! I like adding it to some of the low fat hot cocoa mixes or lower fat protein shakes to give them a creamier taste, and make them more filling. I also used to use it in mug cakes.
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    oocdc2 wrote: »
    besee_2000 wrote: »
    fyd30yexz1qi.jpg
    cn7filqa04k4.jpg
    Not sure how well you can read it but got this in the mail yesterday from GNC. Mixed feelings about the new program.

I just signed up for this. I expect rainbows and gold-plated unicorns now... :smile:

HOW DID IT WORK I JUST RECEIVED ONE FOR $15
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    fyd30yexz1qi.jpg
    cn7filqa04k4.jpg
    Not sure how well you can read it but got this in the mail yesterday from GNC. Mixed feelings about the new program.

How did it work ? did it work like a coupon i got a $15 one yesterday
  • avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried the new Campbell's Well Yes soups? They were shown on impulsive buy http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2016/12/28/spotted-on-shelves-campbells-well-yes-soup/

They look tempting!

I had the Hearty Tomato & Toasted Barley one yesterday and it was delicious! I was just raving about it to a friend last night.
  • Raynne413
    Raynne413 Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    fzwqikk1qbk3.jpeg
    I finally bought a bag of this at work and love it! It's basically a mixture of powdered coconut milk, red palm oil, and marine algae calcium with a little coconut sugar. I had to add a little extra stevia to my coffee (not enough coconut sugar in it for my taste,) but it made my coffee super creamy and didn't float to the top of my cup like a lot of bulletproof coffee mixes do.

mkat25wtc77l.jpeg
    I made this into a "hot chocolate" sort of drink by mixing it with hot water and topping it with a dollop of coconut cream after my workout tonight and really enjoyed it! The protein in this is mostly collagen and gelatin protein, so it dissolves seamlessly in water (stirs in with a spoon no problem - no clumping issues!) and it gives it a really smooth and creamy mouthfeel.

ipylu0dt8sw9.jpeg
    I know that the reviews on these have been mixed, but I liked this a lot more than I was expecting to. It really did remind me of those General Mills cereal&milk bars that you used to be able to buy. You can taste the artificial sweeteners, as well as a bit of that "protein powder" flavor, but it reminded me of an Oreo cookie drizzled with yogurt icing. I dunked mine in raw milk.

xmiaddff0iko.jpeg
    Compared to the free samples that I got from them (which were really good,) I found this flavor to be kind of "meh". It didn't taste bad per se, but neither the peanut butter nor the jelly flavored really stood out, and the whole bar came across as kind of muddled. It was also really hard compared to the nice, soft ones that I got in the mail. Then again, I did buy them at the GNC in our local mall, and they were shoved into a bottom shelf. Maybe they were old or something. In any case, I probably won't buy this flavor again.

You really interested me with the Bone Broth hot cocoa. Collagen is supposed to be really good for your joints, so I am curious about giving it a try!! Did you need to add any sweetener, or is it fine as is?
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    xt2ysc1vkufr.jpg

I may have spoken quite unfavorably about the cinnamon smart cakes I tried, but I take back everything I thought about that company because I just got into the coconut flavor and I'm mad at myself for eating both because I really want another. It tasted a little strange at first, but it was really sweet and had a great coconut flavor! Loved everything about it. Loved it microwaved, loved it chilled from the fridge, loved it in any state I WILL be ordering more of this one. Now just have the chocolate left...
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    fyd30yexz1qi.jpg
    cn7filqa04k4.jpg

How did it work ? did it work like a coupon i got a $15 one yesterday

I brought mine to the store and showed it to the employee there and asked him to sign me up. Then I took about $18 worth of protein bars up to the register and he was able to knock $15 off of it! Not sure if it has value unless you use the entire thing, but I mean I don't see why you wouldn't want to splurge and use it all on some goodies ;)

Those coconut cakes look delicious!
  • JessicaMcB
    JessicaMcB Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    After previously throwing shade at Walden farms I have to admit their 0 count chocolate syrup is rocking my world
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    vdadqntw07ld.jpg

Not sure how I feel about this???

I understand what you're saying as far as "wait I have this in my pocket/chapstick/protein powder/wait huh?"

My second thought is "about time, they can make a killing off this."
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    BTW @joshperson195, I like you.
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    You really interested me with the Bone Broth hot cocoa. Collagen is supposed to be really good for your joints, so I am curious about giving it a try!! Did you need to add any sweetener, or is it fine as is?
    It's plenty sweet as-is, since they add stevia extract. The other flavor a (vanilla, turmeric, banana creme, apple cinnamon, coffee, and plain) are pretty good, too, although some are better for savory applications. The only one that I don't like is the greens flavor.
  • shinycrazy
    shinycrazy Posts: 1,081 Member
    Options
    Fibre One 90 calorie Lemon Drizzle Squares are absolutely delicious.

I get the kroger brand of the lemon fiber bars and love them. I think the fruity flavor is much better than the chocolate ones.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

They look tempting!

Meijer has them on sale this week so I may grab a couple of cans. There are only 2 that are safe for me to eat as all the rest have tomatoes in them. *sad* But they look to be soy free as well so will double check while at the store and will pick up what I can.
  • bellaa_x0
    bellaa_x0 Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    bellaa_x0 wrote: »
    Raynne413 wrote: »
    czai418tyci3.jpg
    4j22es6hclg9.jpg
    mugduuy16frc.jpg

And where can you find THIS yumminess?? :smiley:

Found these on Amazon! The reviews are all from the past week, so these must be very new.

knys0jyb3mn5.png

yeah i saw them on BB.com and Groupon as well

ordered an individual package of each flavor this morning - will update once they arrive and i try them :)