New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,601 Member
    Options
    Ok, cream cheese and pudding it is! :)
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    CooCooPuff wrote: »
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4107416/Hostess-Brands-recall-Twinkies-salmonella-fears.html

I just noticed this. There's been a recall on peppermint Twinkies.

Of all things to recall I never thought that Twinkies would be an issue xD
  • jonjaxmom
    jonjaxmom Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Halo Top ice cream. Low carb, low calorie, high protein. Its the first ice cream meant for those watching their weight, that really tastes like ice cream. It's not cheap ($5 a pint) but when your family is eating Friendly's, its nice to be able to indulge without guilt.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Eating the new Frosted Chocolate Mocha Dunkin Donuts Pop Tarts right now and not impressed. It's delicious, don't get me wrong (reminds me of chocolate brownie batter when toasted), but it doesn't taste anything like a mocha. My favorite is still the Vanilla Latte which actually has a really nice espresso flavoring to it!!!

Right?! That's exactly what I thought. I hoarded the latte ones so the husband and kid don't get them. LOL
  • hgycta
    Options
    Started my day at Starbucks to try the new Cascara Latte and honestly it didn't really taste like anything to me other than a sweet latte. Kinda upset I wasted my caffeine day (I try to limit myself once every other day) on it because I ended up going to Target and seeing some Nitro Cold Brew thing that looks amazing!!! It's close to $5 per bottle so I passed on it but if anyone tries it PLEASE leave your thoughts!!! Also noticed Girl Scout Cookie project 7 Gum but I always get their gum and never finish it since I'm not a huge gum person but right underneath it I noticed mints!!! Wish they had Samoa mints but hey this is better than nothing!

1ickq0j1bu42.jpg
    co8lff3uh0uu.jpg
    kbwac73n9nsp.jpg
  • hgycta
    Options
    Project 7 Thin Mint Mints get a thumbs up from me I have absolutely nothing to complain about especially with only 1.5 calories per mint! Great strong minty flavor and enjoyable, but the thin mint cookies were always my least favorite I'm still hoping a Samoa one is out there somewhere since they had Samoa gum!
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Started my day at Starbucks to try the new Cascara Latte and honestly it didn't really taste like anything to me other than a sweet latte. Kinda upset I wasted my caffeine day (I try to limit myself once every other day) on it because I ended up going to Target and seeing some Nitro Cold Brew thing that looks amazing!!! It's close to $5 per bottle so I passed on it but if anyone tries it PLEASE leave your thoughts!!! Also noticed Girl Scout Cookie project 7 Gum but I always get their gum and never finish it since I'm not a huge gum person but right underneath it I noticed mints!!! Wish they had Samoa mints but hey this is better than nothing!

1ickq0j1bu42.jpg
    co8lff3uh0uu.jpg
    kbwac73n9nsp.jpg

I tried the Califa Nitro Cold-Brews at expo this past September. They were actually making them fresh for us, with pre-made cold brew (they injected it with nitrogen from a tap right in front of us). It was amazing! Wayyy better than any other coffee drink that I've bought prebottled in a store. Between the nitrogen injection and the cold brew itself, the coffee tastes really smooth and doesn't have that bitter, artificial aftertaste that a lot of grocery store cold brews do.

I didn't know that they had hit stores yet, though!
  • jhsleboda
    jhsleboda Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    fishshark wrote: »
    picked these up from whole foods. WOW couldnt tell the difference between this and real meat. I do NOT like fake meat.. it tastes weird. This was amazing. Cooked it for my husband and friends without telling them it was fake meat and no one guessed. super super good.

I so want to try this! Wish I had a whole foods near me :(
  • hgycta
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Last post for the day I promise!

Ordered a few more things from Eat Me Guilt Free after writing to them and finding out they had smaller sample packs for $12. I tried many protein cookies in my lifetime (including Quest's new cookie) and this is by far my favorite. Unlike the soft, cakey cookies out there this one is a bit harder and tastes like an actual homemade cookie! Arrived broken but no weird aftertaste unlike their blondie, either. If they weren't $38 for a box of 12 I'd be ordering more right this second! I think they're releasing a red velvet soon so maybe I'll get myself a Valentine's gift :')
    umln1nwjotam.jpg

Also, everyone get ready... if Taco Bell didn't affect your bowels before I think this one might...
    I need it.
    4s713v5isd4q.jpg

• hgycta
    Options
    I'm so jealous of you!!! I wonder if it will still be as good even though the nitrogen has been sitting and wasn't injected immediately... I never had nitro brew coffee but I've been dying to try it!

1ickq0j1bu42.jpg
    co8lff3uh0uu.jpg
    kbwac73n9nsp.jpg

I tried the Califa Nitro Cold-Brews at expo this past September. They were actually making them fresh for us, with pre-made cold brew (they injected it with nitrogen from a tap right in front of us). It was amazing! Wayyy better than any other coffee drink that I've bought prebottled in a store. Between the nitrogen injection and the cold brew itself, the coffee tastes really smooth and doesn't have that bitter, artificial aftertaste that a lot of grocery store cold brews do.

I didn't know that they had hit stores yet, though!

• CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I went and picked up a box of banana freezer Twinkies because they were on clearance.

I wonder if that means anything about the taste, lol. I'll either have these or Pringles tomorrow
  • SAFarris518
    SAFarris518 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Those Arctic Zero "Ice cream" Pints are pretty good. I've tried the cookie shake and cake batter flavors. You can eat the whole pint for 150 calories. Of course isn't as good as ice cream but it kicks the craving :)
  • CooCooPuff
    Options
    Those Arctic Zero "Ice cream" Pints are pretty good. I've tried the cookie shake and cake batter flavors. You can eat the whole pint for 150 calories. Of course isn't as good as ice cream but it kicks the craving :)
    Do yourself a favor. Try their cookie dough chunky pint, the only decent flavor currently available, or see if you can find Halo Top
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Saw these at Shop Rite.

Interesting but $2 each is too much!

m1rbcasa5rcm.jpg
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen these?
    hg25xja5tcra.jpg
    They were at the dollar store so I picked up one of each.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    omg I want these 31844032640_07457740e6_z.jpg?resize=550%2C546&ssl=1
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options

Ordered a few more things from Eat Me Guilt Free after writing to them and finding out they had smaller sample packs for $12. I tried many protein cookies in my lifetime (including Quest's new cookie) and this is by far my favorite. Unlike the soft, cakey cookies out there this one is a bit harder and tastes like an actual homemade cookie! Arrived broken but no weird aftertaste unlike their blondie, either. If they weren't $38 for a box of 12 I'd be ordering more right this second! I think they're releasing a red velvet soon so maybe I'll get myself a Valentine's gift :')
    umln1nwjotam.jpg

Also, everyone get ready... if Taco Bell didn't affect your bowels before I think this one might...
    I need it.
    4s713v5isd4q.jpg

The eat me ones are really good? I'll have to try. You thought better than lenny larry or thinslim foods low calorie ones?
  • hgycta
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    Saw these at Shop Rite.

Interesting but $2 each is too much!

m1rbcasa5rcm.jpg

fwuirwqdphsq.jpg

I saw them in Target, $1.49 but didn't know if they were new or not haha I also saw these, has anyone tried them? I couldn't resist, but I don't understand it and hope it's safe!
    wwr4jke6vcmw.jpg

umln1nwjotam.jpg

I need it.
    4s713v5isd4q.jpg

The eat me ones are really good? I'll have to try. You thought better than lenny larry or thinslim foods low calorie ones?

ThinSlim Glazed cookies are my favorite for being low calorie, but they're not sweet and don't really remind me of a cookie. I think Eat Me Guilt Free's COOKIES (not at all the blondies or brownies) blows Buff Bake and Lenny & Larry's out of the water if you're comparing it to how close it tastes like a homemade cookie. If you want more of a cake, then those other brands are better since they're softer and larger.

I also tried the corn bread. Horrible. Tastes like vanilla and very dry, the worst "corn bread" ever.
    ah9z2wthgsft.jpg

I also found this in my room from Shoprite about a month or so ago. 290 calories and pretty good, but honestly I couldn't tell the difference between this and the pumpkin spice Krusteaz complete pancake mix when I added a little water and microwaved it in a cup... it's probably the same stuff!
    pzs4ezystcc1.jpg

• CooCooPuff
    Options
    I got a TON of Neurosonic at a 5k last year. Tastewise, they're pretty comparable to to things like Sparkling Ice. I wouldn't pick them up because I'd rather pick up a Sparkling Ice or Vitamin Water Zero.

I don't really notice any extra energy but that's just me. Taco Bell using chicken in place of tortillas has interested me since it was brought up on the Impulsive Buy's podcast.