New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    ThinkThin's cake bites use A LOT more artificial alcohols than Optimum Nutrition's cake bites. The coating on ThinkThin's bites have a very prominent sweet and cooling mouthfeel from the erythritol that I noticed right off the bat. Although I enjoyed this at first, it started making my stomach feel a bit uneasy. Normally I can tolerate erythritol a lot more than other people I know, but it's really concentrated in these protein bites. I'll try the other flavors since I already bought them but I won't get them again, it's a really weird experience and I keep going from liking it to hating it. Very fake. 4/10. Microwaving it didn't make it any more or less enjoyable.
    fv1fltvj1ja4.jpeg
    mjy3vbosad1n.jpeg

Those look sooooo gross!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    widgit808 wrote: »
    ThinkThin's cake bites use A LOT more artificial alcohols than Optimum Nutrition's cake bites. The coating on ThinkThin's bites have a very prominent sweet and cooling mouthfeel from the erythritol that I noticed right off the bat. Although I enjoyed this at first, it started making my stomach feel a bit uneasy. Normally I can tolerate erythritol a lot more than other people I know, but it's really concentrated in these protein bites. I'll try the other flavors since I already bought them but I won't get them again, it's a really weird experience and I keep going from liking it to hating it. Very fake. 4/10. Microwaving it didn't make it any more or less enjoyable.
    fv1fltvj1ja4.jpeg
    mjy3vbosad1n.jpeg

Those look sooooo gross!

They do lol and so small
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    3.5ozEverythingMainImage_1024x1024@2x.jpg?v=1496434138
    Tried the sea salt and BBQ got samples of them. LOVED the sea salt but bbq had weird pea protein taste I couldn't get over that just tasted wrong with BBQ. In the middle of a quaker rice crip and a chip. Really liked the sea salt.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Tried the wow cookies chocolate chip and they were REALLY good. I was surprised since they are gluten free and I always assume gluten free cookies won't be that soft lol but they were super soft.IMG_3641.jpg
    Softer than chips ahoy chewy ones which I like because soft cookies are my favorite. Also tried the large single oatmeal raisin cookie and was really really good. Tasted exactly like the cookie in enlightened oatmeal cookie ice cream. Super soft and very cookie tasting and only 280 calories per whole cookie and not much smaller than lenny and larry. Tasted WAY better than lenny larry oatmeal raisin. Really had that oatmeal raisin buttery cookie taste. Loved it. drba7blbrtxr.png

Tried the butter toffee which wasn't my favorite. I was expecting more of a butterfinger taste but it was more of a mild butterscotch and the base was very bland. I think it would of been good if I wasn't expecting butterfinger like taste. (Okay this is second time I've been mentioning butterfingers, think I am really craving some butterfingers, need to get some LOL)

j4wxfkv3j7jw.png

Tried bday cake enlightened with my free coupon and WOW one of my favorite flavors! I can taste the Erythritol and I love that taste. I like how it had a real birthday cake/funfetti/frosting flavor to it instead of the nasty lemon tasting "birthday cake" so many companies use. Really liked it.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    katadx wrote: »
    arvys%20venison_1507754255313_68567796_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Saw this pop up on my FB! I'm not a huge arby's fan, but I am a huge venison fan. No nutrition facts posted yet, but since it's a venison cut, and pretty lean, hoping it'll be lower than average! Anyone here try one of these when they tested them last year at some locations?

The sandwich is described as:
    The sandwich features a thick-cut venison steak, as well as crispy onions topped with a juniper berry sauce, served on a toasted specialty roll. The venison is "marinated in garlic, salt, and pepper and then sous-vide for three hours to juicy, tender perfection."

Oooh, this looks good. The juniper berry sauce sounds like Cumberland, which is such a classic combo with venison. Must try!
  • Jancandoit7
    Jancandoit7 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Francl27 wrote: »
    widgit808 wrote: »
    Walmart has Angie's Boom Chicka Pop in Pumpkin Spice Drizzle & Candy Corn. I bought three bags of the Candy Corn.

I went back to Grocery Outlet & bought the rest of the Confetti Cake ice creams. 17 ice cream pints in total!

It doesn't go bad until February & I couldn't pass up the deal on one of my favorite ice creams.

The thing i dont get about the pumpkin spice craze is that anyone could take pumpkin spice, add it to anything, and BOOM...pumpkin spice fix. Example..I dont need a pumpkin spice english muffin...i can just take the low cal one and sprinkle on the spice...mission accomplished. Same goes for.ice cream, coffee, cake. Its the most bizarre money making trend

It *usually* has pumpkin too though. I can't stand pumpkin spice without pumpkin, lol.

Amazing Grass has a pumpkin spice blend. It tastes like grass, leaves and pumpkin spice lol.9l4g12gy3hls.jpg

This made me laugh- What the hell are they thinking? I tried the original Amazing Grass-Can't begin to imagine it with pumpkin spice- I kind of liked the grass and hay taste alone- :D
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    arvys%20venison_1507754255313_68567796_ver1.0_640_480.jpg

Saw this pop up on my FB! I'm not a huge arby's fan, but I am a huge venison fan. No nutrition facts posted yet, but since it's a venison cut, and pretty lean, hoping it'll be lower than average! Anyone here try one of these when they tested them last year at some locations?

The sandwich is described as:
    The sandwich features a thick-cut venison steak, as well as crispy onions topped with a juniper berry sauce, served on a toasted specialty roll. The venison is "marinated in garlic, salt, and pepper and then sous-vide for three hours to juicy, tender perfection."

Oooh, this looks good. The juniper berry sauce sounds like Cumberland, which is such a classic combo with venison. Must try!

/does the calculations

Dat's a lot of deer, tho... Do they raise them on farms? How are they getting this much venison for nationwide distribution?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Omg my FAVORITE!!!! Sooooooooo delicious warmed up tasted like fresh baked white choc chip cookies my mom made. Really good white chocolate taste from the chips my favorite flavor so far bte3muclka8l.jpeg
    I tried the mini ones not the big ones but same flavor very very good

Omg also tried the key lime pie and was surprised I usually hate fruity cookies but omg they have this perfect sour kick exactly like key lime pie and the whites chocolate chips add a nice sweetness to balance it I love the shortbread base in these and how soft they are. “Wow” is right lol these are really good. My boyfriend ate the rest of the bag lol1bbz6p6qa3e2.jpeg

Didn’t like the peanut butter ones they were plain and not as soft and moist as all the others. Would of been better with some peanut butter chips
  • MiamiSeoul
    MiamiSeoul Posts: 1,809 Member
    Options
    Tried the new Coke Zero sugar tastes the same to me saw tons sglx0i0vfqjr.jpg
    of people saying was terrible on their Facebook maybe a little more bland and more fizzy which I don't like but not bad tastes like Diet Coke now cherry Zero is my favorite .... text shutout to 2653 for free one at 7 11
    Speaking of 7-11, they had these gum on their app 2 for $1 and it's actually REALLY good!!! Tastes just like a Cherry Slurpee!!
    bf79zlhabko5.jpg

If you like bubble gum, you've got to try the new Airheads gum <3<3<3

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    Dannon-Oikos-Pumpkin-Pie-Greek-Yogurt-2017.jpg

Bought 2. Should have bought more. Yum. To be fair, I love all the Dannon Oikos full fat line.

ffa1b365d1a286ba0c14fefe43d7e705.jpg

This is disappointing though. Doesn't really taste much less pumpkin, or even pumpkin spice, at all.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    MiamiSeoul wrote: »
    Tried the new Coke Zero sugar tastes the same to me saw tons sglx0i0vfqjr.jpg
    of people saying was terrible on their Facebook maybe a little more bland and more fizzy which I don't like but not bad tastes like Diet Coke now cherry Zero is my favorite .... text shutout to 2653 for free one at 7 11
    Speaking of 7-11, they had these gum on their app 2 for $1 and it's actually REALLY good!!! Tastes just like a Cherry Slurpee!!
    bf79zlhabko5.jpg

If you like bubble gum, you've got to try the new Airheads gum <3<3<3

I have, I don't really care for it honestly. I mean, it's unbelievably delicious, but then five seconds pass and the flavor is gone :'(
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    Has anyone seen halo top dairy free in their local stores yet (it hasn't shown up in any of mine yet, unfortunately).
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    nowine4me wrote: »
    Don't bother with the pumpkin spice Fiber One bars -- they are tiny and icky.

Dont forget to add gassy too
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    Omg my FAVORITE!!!! Sooooooooo delicious warmed up tasted like fresh baked white choc chip cookies my mom made. Really good white chocolate taste from the chips my favorite flavor so far bte3muclka8l.jpeg
    I tried the mini ones not the big ones but same flavor very very good

Omg also tried the key lime pie and was surprised I usually hate fruity cookies but omg they have this perfect sour kick exactly like key lime pie and the whites chocolate chips add a nice sweetness to balance it I love the shortbread base in these and how soft they are. “Wow” is right lol these are really good. My boyfriend ate the rest of the bag lol1bbz6p6qa3e2.jpeg

Didn’t like the peanut butter ones they were plain and not as soft and moist as all the others. Would of been better with some peanut butter chips

Oooh that White Chocolate Raspberry cookie looks awesome!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    zbmiller4 wrote: »
    Y’all are fat kids lol. I love it.. I’m one forever.
    But what a horrible post. Triggering everyone. Y’all The devil

giphy.gif

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    zbmiller4 wrote: »
    Y’all are fat kids lol. I love it.. I’m one forever.
    But what a horrible post. Triggering everyone. Y’all The devil

giphy.gif

:D
  • Sp1tfire
    Sp1tfire Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    BOGO Breyer's Delights on Coupons.com!! https://www.coupons.com/
  • Strawblackcat
    Strawblackcat Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    BOGO Breyer's Delights on Coupons.com!! https://www.coupons.com/

Bonus: If you combine that with Target's current offer of 25% off all ice cream, it comes to about $1.60 a pint.