Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    I have turned into a coffee snob

Not I. Community Coffee New Orleans Blend in the Keurig, but I'm not above drinking the generic coffee we have here at work.

Since I started using a french press, I can't stand Keurig coffee! I guess I'm a little bit of a coffee snob.

Perhaps you need this Keurig
    https://www.youtube.com/shared?ci=S8C3dkKtACQ
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Not I. Community Coffee New Orleans Blend in the Keurig, but I'm not above drinking the generic coffee we have here at work.

Since I started using a french press, I can't stand Keurig coffee! I guess I'm a little bit of a coffee snob.

That was freaking hilarious!!

I watched Ellen yesterday as I did laundry. I thought it was awesome
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Ellen is from New Orleans and a Saints fan. That's a sign of greatness.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

I LOVE THIS! The way the song rhymes and everything. lmao!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Always the beginning of the year is tough weight wise. I have so much drive and energy going into spring I always lose weight and get in good shape, but that overabundance of drive also makes me a bit more impatient. I feel like if I don't do EVERYTHING a lot I am not doing enough, when doing my daily workouts and eating better IS enough.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Always the beginning of the year is tough weight wise. I have so much drive and energy going into spring I always lose weight and get in good shape, but that overabundance of drive also makes me a bit more impatient. I feel like if I don't do EVERYTHING a lot I am not doing enough, when doing my daily workouts and eating better IS enough.

I read this while eating waffle fries dipped in ranch. I am struggling today.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

I'm the same, basically all or nothing. Like I know the whole "abs are made in the kitchen" thing, but if I don't work out, I can't get myself to watch what I eat either because what's the use.
  • synchkat
    Options

I find it's tough cause the weather sucks.
    Although I have 2 weeks to fit into a skating dress so one would think that would be inspiration enough but nope all I want is cosy and comfort food.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

No, you're winning.
  • synchkat
    Options

have you ever tried garlic mayo or I have some chipotle mayo...OMG yum I want that now
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options

have you ever tried garlic mayo or I have some chipotle mayo...OMG yum I want that now

oh! That does sound yum!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options

Yes :-)
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

I find the beginning of the year is tough, also towards the middle and the end of the year is pretty rough as well. Aside from that, I'm good. :#
  • synchkat
    Options

oh! That does sound yum!

Garlic with a bit of lemon is yummy too
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I can't stop eating Cadbury creme eggs

Great. Now I want to top my waffle fries off with Cadbury cream eggs! ;)