• mumblemagic
    mumblemagic Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    nomorepuke wrote: »
    tiny_rick wrote: »
    Chieflrg wrote: »
    Why are you I ask?

Why do I ask? Because I don't know if it's worth it or just to see what you guys think

you have a boyfriend, what do you care what other guys think?

Jesus Christ!! Why are you grilling me? I want to know if there's any side effects . I wanna hear from people who had a boob job etc etc

In terms of side effects, surgery is dangerous. You're better off speaking with your doctor about that than randoms on an internet message board.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Thinking about getting a couple of fake boobs. My boyfriend thinks I'm silly. What do you think?

Let's start with why do you want one?
  • nomorepuke
    nomorepuke Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Why are you I ask?

Why do I ask? Because I don't know if it's worth it or just to see what you guys think

you have a boyfriend, what do you care what other guys think?

Jesus Christ!! Why are you grilling me? I want to know if there's any side effects . I wanna hear from people who had a boob job etc etc

bad back...extra attention...I'm sure there is a long list.

You should have been more clear in the beginning

Okay mother!

I was going for daddy...but close enough

No, you sound a lot like my mother.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Who cares?
  • nomorepuke
    Options
    Thinking about getting a couple of fake boobs. My boyfriend thinks I'm silly. What do you think?

Let's start with why do you want one?

I don't have small ones but I feel like I would feel better about myself. I don't know.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    Options

not a fan of fake funbags, but who the *kitten* am i?
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I want to know if there's any side effects .

It makes it much harder to screen for breast cancer. And a whole lotta women get this cancer. Even women under the age of 40.

It would make it much harder to check your shoes are looking okay too....
  • Chieflrg
    Chieflrg Posts: 9,097 Member
    Options
    Why are you I ask?

Worth what I ask? Srs.

You should do things on what you think...
  • nomorepuke
    Options
    Why are you I ask?

Worth what I ask? Srs.

Well, I'm human so I don't always make good decisions without considering people's opinions. Thanks for your advice!
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Why are you I ask?

Worth what I ask? Srs.

do what Yoda here says
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    93u52ke0mqdg.jpg

I prefer natural and still having normal sensation. That and with my luck, this would happen.
  • RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    If you are getting them for you because you want them and you can afford them, why not? Just make sure you go to a credible place.
  • mellyo77
    mellyo77 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I smell something trollish.......
    So you don't make decisions without asking for strangers on the internets input first ?
    Why are you I ask?

Well, I'm human so I don't always make good decisions without considering people's opinions. Thanks for your advice!

• Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    Why do you want larger breasts? Is this something you've been thinking about for years?
    If you feel you want it done to make you feel right in your body then it is not silly. If you are thinking of doing it to look more like someone else or get more attention maybe that isn't a very good reason. It is your body and your money though.
    You should consult a doctor about side effects or other concerns.

I would not have surgery done to increase my breast size. The women I love and respect have not had boob jobs. I do not really like the look of fake breasts vs. natural personally.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    93u52ke0mqdg.jpg

I prefer natural and still having normal sensation. That and with my luck, this would happen.

I'd still motorboat. I have seen some yucky boob jobs gone wrong pictures though in my boob surfing days....
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    93u52ke0mqdg.jpg

I'd still motorboat. I have seen some yucky boob jobs gone wrong pictures though in my boob surfing days....

Well... I would still motorboat too but I just don't want mine to look like that!
  • nomorepuke
    edited February 2017
    Options
    mellyo77 wrote: »
    I smell something trollish.......
    So you don't make decisions without asking for strangers on the internets input first ?
    Why are you I ask?

I don't know what you smell. It's a chit-chat thread. I'm by all means not trolling. People ask all kinds of questions. First of, it's not cheap. So I'd like to be sure before even going to the surgeon. Secondly, should I ask my coworkers if it's a good thing or a bad thing? I'm not comfortable asking a "bewb job" question from family or friends.
    I don't think I'm the first person to ask people's opinion on the internet, and sure as hell the last one.
    Thanks for your judgement!
    I don't know what you smell. It's a chit-chat thread. I'm by all means not trolling. People ask all kinds of questions. First of, it's not cheap. So I'd like to be sure before even going to the surgeon. Secondly, should I ask my coworkers if it's a good thing or a bad thing? I'm not comfortable asking a "bewb job" question from family or friends.
    I don't think I'm the first person to ask people's opinion on the internet, and sure as hell the last one.
  • nomorepuke
    Options