So what do you think of the new forums?

Options
1111213141517»

Replies

• CarolinaAcorn
    CarolinaAcorn Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I think I need stronger glasses. The text is small, the photos are almost impossible to see without opening their profile, I miss the other emoticons and all the white hurts my eyes....

But other than that it's great!
  • territhefrog
    territhefrog Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    The pictures in the forums need to be larger. The were better the old way. They are way too small now.
  • Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    The text size is horrible. Makes me feel like I need to go get my eyes checked.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    sdfrcf wrote: »
    The text size is horrible. Makes me feel like I need to go get my eyes checked.

You do! = )
  • MystifiedFluff
    MystifiedFluff Posts: 50 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    I like the new notifications, but I agree the white space is a bit much, I have 5 inches on the left and 7 inches on the right. I would like the "My Discussions" section to have the topics I've posted in or somehow have those auto-bookmark.

Edit: ok... seems they ARE listening. Now *magically* the notification section has a 'replies' subcategory which does exactly what I wanted, so thanks!
  • Smirnoff65
    Smirnoff65 Posts: 1,060 Member
    Options
    Everything's just a bit too black and white and small ..size really does matter :P
    Ctrl+ is your friend ;)

• Ang108
    Ang108 Posts: 1,711 Member
    Options
    I am really happt with this format. Another site I post on has exactly this layout and now both are alike and easy to manage.
    I think most of the people who dislike the format just need time to get used to it. It's really no big deal......:o).
    Enjoy !
    MFP is a free site and I appreciate the efforts to make changes; they could also just leave things be....