Options

Replies

• Trueray
    Trueray Posts: 1,189 Member
    Options
    Taking Notes.....:tongue:
  • ForABetterMe89
    Options
    Nope. No way. Not happening. To each their own, but I want my guy to be able to pick me up and carry me around. :noway:
  • PoopieMonster
    PoopieMonster Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I wonder how a "any other guys find skinny girls super hot" thread would go.
  • LookMaNoHands
    LookMaNoHands Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I wonder how a "any other guys find skinny girls super hot" thread would go.

lol that thread would induce more lying on the part of men than a thread asking for self-reported genital size
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I will say those little skinny ones are like energizer batteries they keep going and going and going and go some more
  • Ogirl07
    Ogirl07 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wonder why this thread is OK but if it was a guy that posted it and it said "any other guys find skinny girls super hot" it would turn into a 20 page nightmare until the mods locked it.

Stop comparing body types. I don't care if it's men or women.

I was thinking the same thing
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Nope like'em big, and burley!
  • anneerick
    anneerick Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am generally more attracted to skinny guys. I don't think I'd ever count the buff ones out..... but my husband is proof that I go coo-coo for the skinny ones...
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend is like 5'7" or 5'8" and only 135lbs. I am only ~10lbs bigger then him now but it looks more significant since I'm only 5'2" but to answer the question. yes. I love a tall skinny guy, not malnourished just skinny, maybe a tad bit of a belly, I've always liked that through my varying weights haha :)
  • BOOMaggedon
    BOOMaggedon Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    I like my guys...oh wait...nevermind

awkward.gif
  • mellyish
    mellyish Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I will say those little skinny ones are like energizer batteries they keep going and going and going and go some more

Sounds like my boyfriend :laugh:
  • Luckyshan89
    Luckyshan89 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Long as he is tall ????????????
  • lucyhemming31
    Options
    Oh hell yea!!! I don't go for muscles on a man and love my super lean man - he weights about 175 lbs and is 6.2. He has a physical job and eats nothing but crap but doesnt have an ounce of fat and is scarily strong!! :love: . He supports me wanting to heavy lift because he finds its flattering that I want to be like him....lean and strong!!! lol he might change his mind when I start throwing him around...but then maybe that's his plan and he's just not letting on....hhhmmmmm

a guys *kitten*???.....any more than a handful is a waste in my opinion :tongue:
  • InsolentMint
    Options
    Not really, personally. Prefer a muscular build. A little bit of "padding" on top of those is fine, too.
    Well, I can easily find skinny guys attractive, but don't really get the urge to jump their bones (bahaha, pardon the lame pun).
  • chubbard9
    chubbard9 Posts: 565 Member
    Options
    I love my baby's size! He's like 5'8" or so, 155lb and has a 31" waist. He isn't "skinny" in the slightest, as he has a great deal of muscle tone and definition... And I love his butt... His butt cheeks are like super hard and fun to poke.. Don't judge me!

If I were to be looking, though, I don't have a preference! I've dated different shapes/sizes, but am comfortable with my man being smaller than me...

i have a 31 inch waist....

its weird... i used to be 36 and now its hard as ballz to find some stuff that fits properly.

How you doin? lol

He also has the worst time shopping for clothes that fit around where I live... Always gotta settle for the bigger size in anything but sweatpants/boxers. lol.
  • Lovdiamnd
    Lovdiamnd Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    Not even a little. Currently on the Bachelorette there is only 1 guy that I would date out of ALL of them. I like big strong guys. A tattoo or 2 wouldn't hurt either.
  • Chadomaniac
    Chadomaniac Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Oh God
  • Chadomaniac
    Options
    Not even a little. Currently on the Bachelorette there is only 1 guy that I would date out of ALL of them. I like big strong guys. A tattoo or 2 wouldn't hurt either.

Get this woman a drink asap!! and learn from her!
  • chickadelta
    Options
    sometimes nice to look at but doing the nasty can be painful if they all bony [no pun intended]
  • Chadomaniac
    Options
    OMG Stop objectifying us! We are more than a bodytype! You should find their personality hot and not care what they look like. If you truly love them it doesn't matter what size they are!

Etcetera.

Well said bud ... and this is the truest truth