any other girls find skinny guys super hot

Options
1234568»

Replies

• MrsBozz1
    MrsBozz1 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    No. I can't be with a man who weighs less than I do....sorry :-P I like my men a little bit beefy and plenty strong. It makes me feel small and feminine!

This!! I am 6'1"so feeling small and feminine is not always easy for me (easier now that I've lost 36 lbs :happy: turns out I'm not very big, small frame, I'm just tall) my hubby is big and strong and always makes me feel girly! I don't want to feel like I I could break my hubby but that just me :flowerforyou:
  • OfficiallySexyVal
    OfficiallySexyVal Posts: 492 Member
    Options
    I am an amazon of a woman 6' tall and a larger build. I have been with all different types of guys but the one thing that I have noticed is I am not attracted to the super skinny ones or super large guys. I have given them all a try but I need to feel safe and secure "protected" if you will and with those other guys I felt as if I was the protector! No bueno!!!
    My Ideal range for my men to be is between 180 and 300 depending on their height and build. I want someone that can be active with me and has no problem keeping up! lol
  • SPARTANPOWER
    Options
    No I like em big