Options

Replies

• J72FIT
    J72FIT Posts: 5,951 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options
    J72FIT wrote: »
    Navtendon wrote: »
    I eat 4000+ cals of nutrient dense clean food on an every day basis.

Open your diary so we can see...

She's just gonna keep e-stattin it up

I am 5'10", 182lbs at around 10-12% bodyfat. I am maintaining on at or around 2850 calories per day. I am heading into a bulk phase where I expect to eat at or around 3000 calories per day. There is no shot she is eating 4000+ calories per day. Sorry... no shot. But I'm guessing you came to that conclusion as well...
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    kgeyser wrote: »
    I'll take "pics or it didn't happen" for $200, Alex.

Oh. I guess it didn't happen. False alarm. OK everybody go back to burying your heads in the sand.

Admitting the truth is the first step, you're on your way!
  • Navtendon
    Navtendon Posts: 168
    Options

Right!!! Because if I was a food-logger and you could all see, you would all jump on the paleo/primal bandwagon right??? Ya.

Sorry, I really don't care about convincing the masses on this forum with blinders on.

I get plenty of private messages asking me to elaborate based on my posts. Which is exactly what I want - because my time and energy is much better spent educating those who are willing to listen rather than cover their ears.
  • Navtendon
    Options
    LotusAsh wrote: »
    just what I needed, a little entertainment on my birthday

Happy birthday
  • J72FIT
    Options

Right!!! Because if I was a food-logger and you could all see, you would all jump on the paleo/primal bandwagon right??? Ya.

Sorry, I really don't care about convincing the masses on this forum with blinders on.

I get plenty of private messages asking me to elaborate based on my posts. Which is exactly what I want - because my time and energy is much better spent educating those who are willing to listen rather than cover their ears.

You're living in fantasy land...

• Navtendon
    Options

Life is so good is sure feels like it somedays.
  • kgeyser
    Options

giphy.gif
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

delusional1.jpg
  • J72FIT
    Options

Lol! You are funny, I'll give you that. Completely full of it but funny none the less...

• Cryptonomnomicon
    Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
    edited October 2014
    Options

Well I consider myself a open minded person without blinders on. I for one would love to see what a person who eats 4000+ cals a day with mass amounts of vitality and lean muscle growth looks like. Also what harm is there sharing your diary as it could inspire others.

Is there really any point in denying some sort of evidence your way of eating is beneficial to the masses, it almost seems elitist of you to not share something that has worked for you so well.

There are knee jerk reactions on the forums to extraordinary claims about particular dietary preferences because often they are rarely if ever backed up with any evidence beyond the initial claim.

Do you see my point? I am not being derogatory, I have a genuine interest not only in the benefits you have obtained and what you ate to obtain them but why would you be so vested in the premise of keeping it a secret.

Share the wealth of health as it were.

• inertiastrength
    inertiastrength Posts: 2,343 Member
    Options
    I forgot how much derp there was in the forums. Cut out no food and learn how to budget your calories and macros. Do you cut out a certain activity you like to do that costs money because your bank account is tight or do you save up for it and do it when you can afford to? This isn't rocket science.
  • Navtendon
    Options

Oh. I guess it didn't happen. False alarm. OK everybody go back to burying your heads in the sand.

I'm actually a closet obese blogger with several athersclerotic risk factors and several chronic autoimmune diseases who never comes out of my basement and loves to eat all sorts of junk food in moderation within my daily calorie limits because I can't stand the thought of anyone telling me that I have to restrict something because this is America and we have the right to everything they put on a grocery store shelf regardless if it goes against all common sense.

Ah. I'm letting it all out now. Thanks kgeyser! So liberating!!!!
  • GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options

I'm actually a closet obese blogger with several athersclerotic risk factors and several chronic autoimmune diseases who never comes out of my basement and loves to eat all sorts of junk food in moderation within my daily calorie limits because I can't stand the thought of anyone telling me that I have to restrict something because this is America and we have the right to everything they put on a grocery store shelf regardless if it goes against all common sense.

Well this I could almost believe baby steps you're getting there

• BEERRUNNER
    BEERRUNNER Posts: 3,049 Member
    Options
    Man I flexed a whole bottle of Merlot yesterday! And Im feeling like a champ!
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

seems legit
  • Navtendon
    edited October 2014
    Options

seems legit

You're making it too easy. With your comment you just insulted yourself.
  • kgeyser
    Options

Good job! When you're ready to make a change, learn about fitness, nutrition, and steps to improve your health, we'll be here to help you.
  • Navtendon
    Options
    jwhited71 wrote: »

Well this I could almost believe baby steps you're getting there

Of course it's believable. I just blended in with this forum. Just like putting on army camouflage.
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    Options

seems legit

You're making it too easy. With your comment you just insulted yourself.

Except for the fact that my diary is open and I have pictures. amirite?