Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for having the means to provide a great birthday celebration for my son. A joyous time for us all!!
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have had a nice dinner with Patrick and his gf as well as a wonderful woman's art group this morning!
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Grateful for time spent in the Denver Botanic Gardens today.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am glad that I got a lot of errands done and got my computer glasses ordered.
  • britt01any
    Options
    Today, I am grateful for the beautiful weather today and my beautiful children.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that I was able to spend time with the dotter, and I got all my water in. Also grateful for MFP
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Happy 5 of May! Today I am grateful to have found a dentist I like and to be finally beginning the dental work I need.
  • SenditToSarah
    SenditToSarah Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    New here--today I am grateful to have a job that I love and that helps people.
  • nakia2014
    nakia2014 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful that things are starting to come together and the stress is not as frequent. Unfortunately at this point it is a day by day struggle.
  • britt01any
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a beautiful evening exercising at the rec center.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my life, for my family and for my friends, I am also grateful for random strangers who smile at me, they make my life happier.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have my periodontal work done. Grateful I won't have to do that again any time soon!
  • britt01any
    Options
    I am very grateful for the confidence that my children have in me.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that my son is going to graduate from high school in one week.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for getting the rent paid and having a nice cup of tea with my landlady.
  • dlm4mom
    dlm4mom Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am grateful for lunch with my daughters and a little binge today that I got under control pretty quickly
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    I'm grateful for brunch with my son and a gift certificate to hobby lobby.
  • britt01any
    Options
    I am grateful for a beautiful day here in Florida. The baseball game my son pitched at and my beautiful daughter for just being her! So many items come to mind , too many to list....Thank You
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my sister, Jane, and that my 89 year old mom is still doing well! Grateful that yesterday's snow is almost gone and a sunny day is forecast for tomorrow.