Daily Gratitudes and Accomplishments

Options

Replies

• britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Even though I felt very "off" today, I am still grateful for an array of things: my children, my pets, my mom & dad, my truck, house, and the great weather we are having.
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    I found out today that I need to recalculate daily caloric intake. I didn't realize that I had at least one splurge day per week. Sometimes when you look back over things you see things you missed before. :p
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    I found out today that I need to recalculate daily caloric intake. I didn't realize that I had at least one splurge day per week. Sometimes when you look back over things you see things you missed before. :p
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for friends I had a friend reach out to me when I was feeling insecure. I am also grateful for the day I had off and got on with my spring cleaning.
  • gaylebodine
    gaylebodine Posts: 1,678 Member
    Options
    Grateful for a sunny day after a week of rain. Grateful that my class tonight went well and that the day is almost done, tired. Grateful to have gotten some laundry and cleaning done today.
  • britt01any
    Options
    Today I am grateful for my children and the strength to walk 2 miles today.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for getting my need reading/computer glasses. Looking forward to less eye strain.
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    Today I'm grateful for the the storm the came through over the last few days. It has kept a lot of water containers filled for the animals and my garden nice, healthy, and green.
    I will not be low on argula any time soon.
  • NH_1970
    NH_1970 Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a meeting I went to. I am also grateful for my daughter and for the power of discernment.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I'm grateful that my son graduates from High School tomorrow and my teaching term at one of my schools ended today. Don't have to be in the classroom (except as a student) until the 23rd. Happy Dance.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have completed my training as a SoulCollage© Facilitator.
  • fr3smyl
    Options
    I totally splurged today.
  • britt01any
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the honesty that my friends shared with me today.
  • callmejessica
    callmejessica Posts: 1,868 Member
    Options
    Today I graduated the RDA program and am sooo so grateful for the amazing girls in my class who have shown nothing but love and support.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have an idea about how to monetize my training from last weekend. This is going to be so fun!!
  • britt01any
    Options
    Today I am grateful for the short shift at work. Great afternoon with my children and fur babies (dogs)!!
  • fr3smyl
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Today I am grateful for a quiet girls night in with my daughter.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful to have my son home and to be seeing the doctor tomorrow about being so tired.
  • britt01any
    Options
    I am grateful for the lovely evening at a baseball banquet.
  • gaylebodine
    Options
    Today I am grateful that my son actually wanted to clean his room and bathroom and asked me to help. You do not know what a breakthrough this is! Also grateful that 10 people are coming to my journaling group tomorrow and also grateful that I am feeling a little better.