What do you do with your hair?

Options
124»

Replies

• HartJames
    HartJames Posts: 789 Member
    Options
    Actually I have, my hair has been as long as your if not longer (and looks to be thicker) most of my life. Works for me *^shrugs**
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    I put my thang down flip it and reverse it. cinnabon. or samurai.
  • SilverLotusGirl
    SilverLotusGirl Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    This chick has super long hair and talks about how she does it for the gym. Hope that helps. I don't have long hair yet but this might have some suggestions in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVwOvhvA93k
  • Simone_King
    Simone_King Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    nothing. I just let it be.
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    This chick has super long hair and talks about how she does it for the gym. Hope that helps. I don't have long hair yet but this might have some suggestions in it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVwOvhvA93k

I might try the vortex bun, it just takes a while. I wouldn't be able to do it at school before treadmill, but might try it on the weekend. The problem is that if it doesn't work, I have pins sticking out and falling everywhere. My hair likes to spit out hair pins:(
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    Actually I have, my hair has been as long as your if not longer (and looks to be thicker) most of my life. Works for me *^shrugs**

Sorry, I just don't normally meet people with super thick hair past their butt who like to work out hard like I do:)
    Most giving advice here have a lot less to work with.
  • freyaheart
    freyaheart Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    My hair is about shoulder length and i either do pig tails or a pony tail depending on how I feel and clips or a head band to hold my bangs in place.

Today: Pony tail and three clips
  • agirlscamaro
    agirlscamaro Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I got high pony tail, knot, bun or a ponytail half pulled through. I tried running with my hair down, i made it 2 minutes, stopped got a pen from the front desk and had a bun.