Options
124»

Replies

• Tigg_er
    Tigg_er Posts: 22,001 Member
    Options
    Tigg_er wrote: »
    iggyboo93 wrote: »
    Evil has a new face and it is Pepper Jack Laughing Cow. I can't keep that in the house or I eat the whole container in one evening.

I know the feeling :confounded:

Oooooh, I just bought some because they were out of my fave. Can't wait to try it.

Pepper Jack forever :p
  • 1pjah7
    1pjah7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I spread mine on a tostada and then top with f/f refried beans and salsa.
    I also spread on thin slices of apple or pear.
  • thejohnnyhand
    thejohnnyhand Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    cudesabc wrote: »
    I use 2 of the Light Swiss and mix them with the Starkist Smoked Tuna in the package. Add some celery and green onions and you have low calorie tuna fish!

I second this. I like to throw a Garlic and Herb wedge into a packet of Tuna... super easy tuna.

• debbaanne
    debbaanne Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    If you have an international store near you, there's a brand called Regal that has Arabic characters on it and a smiling cartoonish boy on it. It tastes exactly like original flavor Laughing cow and is usually at least $1 cheaper. One store had it and it was half the price.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    I mixed a triangle of this in with a bowl of Chili for lunch yesterday - cheesey chili goodness!
  • Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    I use the chipotle one in scrambled eggs with peppers and onions....
  • chopsart
    chopsart Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I always have LC in my fridge. Use it for mutliple recipes. Costco sells it in bulk.
  • ithrowconfetti
    ithrowconfetti Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Love Laughing Cow! I warmed up a few wedges over a huge punnet of blueberries today and filled paper-thin crepes with them. Yummy!
  • jnv7594
    jnv7594 Posts: 983 Member
    Options
    Okay, I normally don't like Laughing Cow cheese, so I had some setting in my fridge that I never finished. BUT I tried one of the ideas here to use it on pizza, and it was SO good. I made a quick mini pizza crust. I smeared the LC cheese on the crust and topped it with garlic, baby spinach, grilled chicken, and some mozzarella...yummy. This may just be my new favorite pizza "sauce." Thank you to the person who posted this idea because now my cheese won't go to waste. :)
  • kristimason3
    kristimason3 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Love that stuff! Adds flavor to otherwise bland dishes without the calorie overload. Great as a snack, on bread / toast, in omelets, I even used it the other night to make chicken cordon blue (light version). It was awesome.
  • rbfdac
    rbfdac Posts: 1,057 Member
    Options
    carcarxx94 wrote: »
    So many variations!! I use it in place of butter for jacket potatoes or melt a couple with some boiled water to make a cheese sauce for meals like zucchini pasta and add some chicken, tomatoes and spices! tastes exactly like high fat cheese sauces :O

I have never thought to do this. Will definitely try.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    Bumping because I just made the yummiest pasta bake.

1lb lean ground beef
    1 red and 1 green pepper, chopped
    1 onion chopped
    1 jar Kirkland medium salsa
    5 triangles light laughing cow cheese
    most of a bag of pasta
    1 cup grated cheddar

Fry off the meat, peppers, onion. Simmer with the salsa while the pasta boils. Drain the pasta before it's completely cooked, put into a casserole dish. Stir the laughing cow cheese through the meat mix then mix that through the pasta. Top with the grated cheese and bake for about 15 minutes until the cheese is browning.

Holy cow this stuff is good.