Options
123457»

Replies

• sydneydeb
    sydneydeb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    sydneydeb wrote: »
    b8igmzaqb4bn.jpg

Muscles and fit but not a gym junkie, (they are too boring, their diet too restrictive and probably jacked on steroids) IMHO. I like tall guys, around 6 foot, with broad shoulders and big hands, oh yes and a gorgeous butt (a motorbike doesn't hurt either) :wink:
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    From my point of view I have no target to impress women I have chosen to drop the fat as a way to get my health back. If it turns out it helps with the ladies then thats a good side effect!

I'm not really familiar with the term Husky so I would consider myself chubby still but much better than the very very fat I used to be! I work with a guy who is absolutely ripped and I would love to get that way one day but purely so I can take a picture to say 'Look at me' and then I would hit the cake to get back to a more normal sustainable level of body fat. I see the way he eats and the time he has to spend in the gym and just think 'not a chance!!'

• Iwishyouwell
    Iwishyouwell Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    b8igmzaqb4bn.jpg

Muscles and fit but not a gym junkie, (they are too boring, their diet too restrictive and probably jacked on steroids) IMHO. I like tall guys, around 6 foot, with broad shoulders and big hands, oh yes and a gorgeous butt (a motorbike doesn't hurt either) :wink:

I love it when women posts pictures of guys who actually likely put a TON of time into the gym and would be considered "junkies" as examples of dudes who are just fit and normal.

Hate to tell you this, but the guy in the pic above is not typical for just "fit" guys who are not "gym junkies". Not even close.

• ThePhoenixIsRising
    ThePhoenixIsRising Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    b8igmzaqb4bn.jpg

I love it when women posts pictures of guys who actually likely put a TON of time into the gym and would be considered "junkies" as examples of dudes who are just fit and normal.

Hate to tell you this, but the guy in the pic above is not typical for just "fit" guys who are not "gym junkies". Not even close.

I wanted to say this^^^

He spends at least 4days a week in The gym and his diet is on point! He lives for fitness!

And take sub10% body fat ladies. That's not easy!
  • Iwishyouwell
    Options
    b8igmzaqb4bn.jpg

I wanted to say this^^^

He spends at least 4days a week in The gym and his diet is on point! He lives for fitness!

Reminds me of the dudes who want a girl that looks straight out of a Victoria Secrets catalogue but still thinks she should be "down to earth" and able to throw down and eat like he does.

Ok dude.

If somebody looks in exceptional shape, chances are they work really hard to stay that way.
  • JayRuby84
    JayRuby84 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I usually date women who are a little fluffy, my height or just a hair shorter. I like to be wrapped up in someone bigger than me. I care much less about my partners body fat than my own, though. I say just workout until you feel content and happy with yourself and meet the person of your dreams who loves and accepts you at that place. :)
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    yeah I just want the normal working mother types.
    Crossfit-Trainer.png
  • chunkytfg
    chunkytfg Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    I prefer Ashley Horner But agreed that would be nice although likely a little scary!! lol
  • ThePhoenixIsRising
    ThePhoenixIsRising Posts: 781 Member
    Options
    yeah I just want the normal working mother types.
    Crossfit-Trainer.png

Lol and she can't spent too much time at the gym, and doesn't obsess over her cals/macros!

You know someone who can have fun and just relax.
  • Iwishyouwell
    Options
    You guys think I've got a shot at this body if I just hike and hit the gym maybe twice a week for 15-20 minutes? I'm not trying to be bulky like those bodybuilders and I don't want to become a gym junkie! Doable?

hot-crossfit-guys.jpg
  • ythannah
    ythannah Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Yes, he's "doable"... wasn't that your question? o:)

(Actually, in all seriousness, he's too beefy for my taste. But I'm an outlier that way0
  • CrusaderSam
    CrusaderSam Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You guys think I've got a shot at this body if I just hike and hit the gym maybe twice a week for 15-20 minutes? I'm not trying to be bulky like those bodybuilders and I don't want to become a gym junkie! Doable?

hot-crossfit-guys.jpg

Yeah if you go to the gym more then 2 times a week for 30 mins you end up looking like this. Its such a common mistake, a lot of guys walk in to a gym, stay there for over 30 mins, then they get to big to get out the door. They are stuck there for the rest of their lives. Very sad.
    446qxq2ad7zm.jpg
  • nicsflyingcircus
    nicsflyingcircus Posts: 2,454 Member
    Options

hot-crossfit-guys.jpg

Yeah if you go to the gym more then 2 times a week for 30 mins you end up looking like this. Its such a common mistake, a lot of guys walk in to a gym, stay there for over 30 mins, then they get to big to get out the door. They are stuck there for the rest of their lives. Very sad.
    446qxq2ad7zm.jpg

I'm sorry, but the second picture? *gags violently*
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,711 Member
    Options
    b8igmzaqb4bn.jpg

I wanted to say this^^^

Reminds me of the dudes who want a girl that looks straight out of a Victoria Secrets catalogue but still thinks she should be "down to earth" and able to throw down and eat like he does.

Ok dude.

If somebody looks in exceptional shape, chances are they work really hard to stay that way.

So true. It's bad enough that sometimes we have unrealistic expectations for ourselves, but then for others, too? Not realistic. Similarly, guys generally like a woman who is in shape and STAYS in shape throughout the relationship but then don't like the time they spend at the gym instead of with them (or maybe that's just my experience).