11/1- 5k color run
    11/2 - rest day
    11/3 - 3.1 miles

exercise.png
  • kadibo
    kadibo Posts: 15
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I ran what my run group leader calls a "mega" mile at the track yesterday. It involves bleachers on each trip around the track. We actually did 6 laps so I guess it was really a "mega" mile and a half. GPS on my Nike+ said 1.7. Not much toward my goal, But I'll get out there today and run again.
    exercise.png
  • skippygirlsmom
    skippygirlsmom Posts: 4,433 Member
    Options
    kadibo wrote: »
    I ran what my run group leader calls a "mega" mile at the track yesterday. It involves bleachers on each trip around the track. We actually did 6 laps so I guess it was really a "mega" mile and a half. GPS on my Nike+ said 1.7. Not much toward my goal, But I'll get out there today and run again.
    exercise.png

I was just talking to a guy that was telling me a runner was telling him that he runs stadium steps instead of hills because it's so flat where he lives there aren't any hills LOL The guy swears by them at a training method. I'm going to have to try it.

• maybyn
    maybyn Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    11/2 - 17.40 (10k race/slow run home after that)
    11/3 - 12.52

exercise.png
  • shanaber
    shanaber Posts: 6,391 Member
    Options
    Date......Miles.......Total
    11/01.... 7.37....... 7.37 - Rain run!
    11/02.... 1.54....... 8.91 - Dog Beach!
    11/03.... 6.41......15.32

exercise.png
  • _nikkiwolf_
    _nikkiwolf_ Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    1.11. - 8.6km
    3.11. - 4.5km

exercise.png
  • queenmedusa
    queenmedusa Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    1st Nov - 6 mile walk
    2nd Nov - 30DS
    3rd Nov - 1.7miles

exercise.png
  • ShortMrsN
    ShortMrsN Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    04/11 - 10.11km

exercise.png
  • amyjoi16
    amyjoi16 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am in for 110. I just wish I could figure out the darn ticker. Is it different for a Mac? Anyone? I did 91 in October and just logged on my home calendar but the ticker looks fun.
  • czmmom
    czmmom Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I am new to this challenge, but would like to join for November. My goal for the month is 65.
  • fabnine
    fabnine Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    kadibo wrote: »
    I'm not sure if that sounds fun or brutal...

_Date___ Miles____ Total
    Nov 1 ____ 16.3 ____ 16.3
    Nov 2 ____ 7.1 ______ 23.4
    Nov 3 ____ 6.2+8.1__ 37.7

exercise.png

• Runningmischka
    Runningmischka Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    exercise.png
    11/01 = 6 miles
    11/02 = 0 miles, Sunda-funday with the family
    11/03 = 6.5 miles, evening outdoors run, which never happens! Just trying to change things up a little :p
  • RunnerElizabeth
    RunnerElizabeth Posts: 1,091 Member
    Options
    To the ladies who asked, my marathon was so fun! Because of the ridiculous wind and hills though, I decided to go the smart route and run it easy since it was my first and i didn't want to run out of steam. If anyone is interested here is the link to my blog post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/RunnerElizabeth/view/manchester-city-marathon-manchester-nh-november-2nd-2014-706862
    Kind of long though, I was so excited, I had a lot to say!
  • MattNorrisUL
    MattNorrisUL Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Another decent day! I prefer morning runs but during the week, night time runs will just have to do.

exercise.png

• kelseyjayep
    kelseyjayep Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Struggled to make myself do anything at all today so I'm happy with a quick one today :smiley:
    exercise.png
  • corinne0805
    corinne0805 Posts: 158 Member
    edited November 2014
    Options
    I was out for the month of October, but I am back! I ran 4.5 miles today, and 3.5 on Saturday. Think I will set my goal for 60 miles this month.

exercise.png
  • davetheperson
    davetheperson Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Okay, let's try this again. My first half marathon is in a few weeks. I am setting my goal at 65.1 miles. That includes all my scheduled runs, up to and including the half. After that, I'll figure out what I want to do next.

November 2, 3.1 miles (5K Race), 32 min (my worst 5K race time, stupid asthma)

Total: 3.1 miles

exercise.png
  • cjgsmg
    cjgsmg Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    exercise.png
  • ShortMrsN
    ShortMrsN Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    To the ladies who asked, my marathon was so fun! Because of the ridiculous wind and hills though, I decided to go the smart route and run it easy since it was my first and i didn't want to run out of steam. If anyone is interested here is the link to my blog post: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/RunnerElizabeth/view/manchester-city-marathon-manchester-nh-november-2nd-2014-706862
    Kind of long though, I was so excited, I had a lot to say!
    Well done!! :smile:
    My Sister in law did her first (& she swears last!) marathon on Sunday too. I'm thinking about doing a half next year sometime.