Younger girl dating older guys?

Options

Replies

• Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Not winning Father of the Year Award I take it!
  • OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    Or any other award I am thinking... lol
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    Or any other award I am thinking... lol

No awards but as a consolation he will get a nice new numbered jump suit and all expenses paid vacation! >:)
  • daveclrk58
    Options
    Yeah those Chris Hanson shows are crazy! It's one thing to hook up with someone that's 19 or 20 but some of those sickos are thinking they're talking to 13 year olds. ugghhghghh that's sickening. I do love it when they run out of the house and they get tackled by the police, lol.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    daveclrk58 wrote: »
    Yeah those Chris Hanson shows are crazy! It's one thing to hook up with someone that's 19 or 20 but some of those sickos are thinking they're talking to 13 year olds. ugghhghghh that's sickening. I do love it when they run out of the house and they get tackled by the police, lol.

Yeah, it's like seeing a good sack. B)
  • OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    Their face lights up when Chris say's you are free to leave, only to be tackled by the police when they walk out lol.. Priceless
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    Their face lights up when Chris say's you are free to leave, only to be tackled by the police when they walk out lol.. Priceless

swutak27p21i.gif
  • sentaruu
    sentaruu Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    On Dateline predators with Chris Hanson, there is always Kool-aid and cookies lol I personally like milk

apparently i haven't participated in enough of them to notice
  • OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    lmaoooooooooooooooooo
  • daveclrk58
    Options
    LOL.......a Predator!!! Where's Arnold? lol
  • OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    HaHa lol
  • Wheelhouse15
    Options
    hdlbhydfzq31.jpg

Perfect!
  • OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    Thanks wheel lol
  • winf
    winf Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    I don't know about younger girls, but I'd go for anyone who has great white lyrics for a user name :wink:
  • OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    lol smart man :)
  • OnceBitt2xshy34
    Options
    All kidding aside, I actually do think age is just a number, there are 20 year olds that act older, and there are older people that act younger.. I think it has more to do with, if there is Physical attraction, and if have things in common, if can communicate, etc etc

As long as 2 people are consenting adults and are not hurting anyone then I think it is up to them to do as they see fit with their "relationship"
  • jennyhoon
    jennyhoon Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    It's just a matter of being mature. There are adults still acting like they are still teenagers.