Small victories...what are yours?

Options
1235»

Replies

• aamell56
    aamell56 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just took a nice brisk walk on my lunch break : ) Felt so good.
  • AllAboutThatPace
    AllAboutThatPace Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    On my way home, I literally pass just about every single one of my favorite restaurants - Moe's, Panera, Mellow Mushroom and La Nop (Mexican Food). Everytime I pass them without stopping, I consider it a small victory.

Also, ordering water when we go out to eat and eating something healthy. And when I am at work and there is a bunch of junk around and I do not eat it. Like today! SUCCESS! LOL
  • 0utrun
    0utrun Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Started drinking black coffee - I am a cream and sugar coffee drinker.
  • julzwild
    julzwild Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I cut my kneecap while shaving this morning. I haven't done that in YEARS. I realized it happened because my knees are bonier and have more angles than they used to! I had to laugh at that.
  • 111grace
    111grace Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Hi all. 1. In spite of a family member's negative emotional comments today, not related. I put one color onto my painting :) , normally its difficult to get pass the emotional angst to paint, focus is of!!
    2. Logged my meals for 27 days straight :)
    3. Started a consistent small habit of 2 minutes exercise, have kept it up since I started :)
  • dramaqueen45
    dramaqueen45 Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I'm out of the 160s for the first time in about 8 years!! :D
  • I work in a restaurant/bar. Contemplated ordering fish tacos for about 3 hours last night. Didn't do. So proud of myself!
  • llUndecidedll
    llUndecidedll Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    Well... There's still half a pizza left in my refrigerator. The longest pizza has ever lasted in my presence.