BOYS SUCK!

Options

Replies

• c2hrist3a
    c2hrist3a Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Stop dating boys and upgrade to a man. Just saying :-)

^^^^This :bigsmile:
  • Charity2001
    Charity2001 Posts: 24
    Options
    What dude does that? Lol

When my woman says we're going to bed, I'm in bed before she gets up off the couch, naked and tenting the covers. Lol.

I'd say it's weird. He's not necessarily cheating, but he has priorities higher than you, and in this case, I'd say, long term, it's going to be a problem.

Definitely this!!! "The right man will love about you all the things thre wrong man was intimidated by." Take it from experience, you don't even realize all the concessions YOU'RE making for HIM, and he doesn't give a damn. Dropkick this loser.
  • singlefemalelawyer
    singlefemalelawyer Posts: 382 Member
    Options

why does everybody think hes cheating. he MIGHT be cheating. probably hes hitting the bong and playing battlefield 3 like my brother does. every day of his fricken life.

ladies, some times the ones you catch, arn't keepers, and as much as you try, you cant make them into the guy you want them to be.

^^This! Obviously smoking pot is more important to him than his family, and unfortunately - you. If you knew he was a pothead when you started dating you can't really use it against him now. Either you change together, or grow apart. You have to ask yourself if you want to spend the rest of your life with someone who prefers getting high than spending quality time with you.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Only if you ask nicely.
  • MercenaryNoetic26
    MercenaryNoetic26 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Options
    lol i know it sounds like he may be cheating but i know hes not.. he goes there to smoke pot sometimes and it bothers the hell outta me.

I believe you. He's not cheating, unless, MaryJane is the other woman. LOL

He's just having a bromance with some bud. You should go join them. Hang out and watch their shenanigans. Could be fun. If he doesn't let you go, then maybe, he is cheating.
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    i appreciate everyones comments, but to be honest nobody knows my relationship and I don't know anybody elses relationship.. We have a great relationship besides this and you may all think what you want but I know he is not cheating. He has changed ALOT since we first started dating.. He used to smoke way more and now he only does like once a month.. I literally got into the fight with him and came on here and typed out my feelings because i was upset.. of course i still am but you guys dont know our relationship and as much as everybody wants to assume hes cheating, there still are plenty of GOOD guys out there.. yes he is probably sitting at his friends house just playing music and possibly smoking not like other *kitten* who go out to bars and hit on every possible thing with 2 legs. but anyways.. really just wanted to vent quick and did not think people would say as much as they did..

Did you not think that you would get responses when you posted this? You should know better than to post something and not expect a variety of responses and opinions.
  • lavieboheme1229
    lavieboheme1229 Posts: 448 Member
    Options

:drinker:

Yep. This one isn't worth the 3 years you've given him. Move on.
  • katya073
    katya073 Posts: 12
    Options

Listen to this guy ^^ true :)

Seems that your relationship is not right ..You know it and he may too !
  • PlayerHatinDogooder
    PlayerHatinDogooder Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Start smoking pot.
  • terrappyn
    terrappyn Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    That's a red flag the size of Road Island, with dynamite strapped to the flag post.

IMO

Randomness but in Rhode Island there is a traditional food called dynamites. LOL Just thought I'd throw out that little fun fact!

OP: Ive been with mine for about 2.5 years and mine does things purposely to get me going like whistling or making certain noises or stupid kindergarten stuff that send me flying over the handle and usually results in my yelling my head off to get him to get the point that it pisses me off to the nth extent. I feel your pain!
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    It's obviously not a good thing.

Something similar happened to me with my last girlfriend, actually. Let's just say that it didn't end well (less pot, more other guy, however).
  • Katina3333
    Katina3333 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    What dude does that? Lol

When my woman says we're going to bed, I'm in bed before she gets up off the couch, naked and tenting the covers. Lol.

I'd say it's weird. He's not necessarily cheating, but he has priorities higher than you, and in this case, I'd say, long term, it's going to be a problem.

This is my husband (except he locks up the house first). We always go to bed together, we lay there for a little bit and just really connect (verbally or otherwise :laugh: )
  • thedeegan4
    thedeegan4 Posts: 422 Member
    Options

^ this
  • bumblebums
    bumblebums Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    Next time, try dating a man.
  • Fozzi43
    Fozzi43 Posts: 2,984 Member
    Options
    Only if you ask nicely.

Pretty please.
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    I just have to vent for a second and I am wondering if anybody feels the same.. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and I love him very much but he does things that piss me off or drive me crazy and I can't take it! We live together and instead of coming to bed at night he goes over to his friends house.. It just bothers me like crazy! And thats not even all of it =[ Just feeling frustrated!

Serious question: how often do you initiate sex? I guarantee if you tell him "I'm horny, so I wouldn't disappear after dinner if I were you," that dude ain't going anywhere.

Otherwise, move out. Find other things to do with your time when he's not around. He will mysteriously start making more of an effort. He knows you're at home in bed waiting for whenever is convenient for him, and this is why he's at his friend's house.
  • theCarlton
    theCarlton Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Give him this:
    lets-break-up.gif
    Being single is fun when you're still young and hot. Take advantage.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    He sounds immature...maybe its time to trade in the "boy" for a MAN? :laugh:

A guy wants to stay out and he's immature? I think you're looking for a spineless doormat rather than a man.
  • DarkAngel262
    DarkAngel262 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Drop that zero and get with a hero....yep, I took it there

2yonwgx.jpg
  • IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym
    IpuffyheartHeelsinthegym Posts: 5,573 Member
    Options

best advice