BOYS SUCK!

Options
1234568»

Replies

• Excuse_less
    Excuse_less Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    It's definitely a maturity issue with your boy. The choice is yours..........
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    He sounds immature...maybe its time to trade in the "boy" for a MAN? :laugh:

A guy wants to stay out and he's immature? I think you're looking for a spineless doormat rather than a man.
    You're reading WAY too much into a few words..... nobody wants a spinless doormat :noway:

And you guys are jumping to name calling because there's a guy out there in a relationship who also...*gasp...has other friends besides his girlfriend.
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    He doesn't go every night.. but goes on nights when he claimed he was 'feeling sick' before when we were with my family but then hes fine to go out?

I don't think he's lying, he probably is feeling sick at your parent's house and as soon as he gets to the friends house and blazes it he feels MUCH better. :smokin:

Kinda like how I sometimes get a tension headache at my sis-in-laws house, or a nervous tummy, but as soon as we leave and I get a home and have a glass of wine, I feel so much better.:drinker:

Pros:
    1) at least he doesn't have the contraband in your house or car
    2) at least you don't have to get contact high
    3) at least you don't have to hear the friend's lame jokes or smell his farts:flowerforyou:
    4) at least you get your bed all to yourself for awhile
    5) at least you have time to MFP
    6) at least you have time to call sancho or set one up
    7) at least you have time to call sugardaddy or set one up
    8) at least you have time to study, or get a night job to earn the money for your own place
    9) at least you'll have time to pack your ish while he's gone and move out before he gets home high, sleeps it off, wakes up and notices you're gone.

Cons:
    1) who's gonna hold you at night?
    2) how is this invisible relationship caulkblocking you from getting into a real one?
    3) when you look at his pothead friend and think "he's winning" what does that do to your self esteem?
    4) when you realize you have the taco and they are doubling up on sausage what does that do to your self esteem?
    5) he's probably gonna like video games for a long time, and if that's not your thing, it might be weird for awhile.
    6) pot can be costly and so he may not be the one to afford to move out, it's on you.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    Stop dating or any serious realtionships. Find some guys to hang with, but focus on work, school, friends, and enjoying life. Worry about boys and getting serious with them around 40.

w3rd.
  • TehNoms
    TehNoms Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    WAH WAH WAH!!! He doesn't spend time with me! He ALWAYS goes to his friends house and leaves me at home!!! I just don't understand! Gimme advice!

Oh wait... no he doesn't... he only goes like... once a month!! You don't know whats going on and neither do I! WAH WAH WAH!!! I don't like your input based on the only half true information I blasted all over a public forum!

Anything said, you welcomed when you posted this nonsense on here. You should probably make up your mind about what the story is before you post on here and then have to backtrack later.

Get your head straight then look for a real man.
  • RickNeedzToGetShreaded
    RickNeedzToGetShreaded Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I just have to vent for a second and I am wondering if anybody feels the same.. I've been with my boyfriend for almost 3 years now and I love him very much but he does things that piss me off or drive me crazy and I can't take it! We live together and instead of coming to bed at night he goes over to his friends house.. It just bothers me like crazy! And thats not even all of it =[ Just feeling frustrated!

Well I doubt you'll have a problem finding someone decent, if he ain't going to put the effort in then why bother?
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Personally, sleeping together would be a priority for me. Not to mention, I would not enjoy being woken up at 3 am when he gets back. I have a daytime life that I have to be awake for, and I'd consider it rude of him to do it regularly if he didn't have to be out for work.

Anyone will do things to piss you off or drive you crazy sometimes. If he didn't, I wouldn't think he'd have enough personality to be interesting. :)
  • nikilis
    nikilis Posts: 2,305 Member
    Options
    WAH WAH WAH!!! He doesn't spend time with me! He ALWAYS goes to his friends house and leaves me at home!!! I just don't understand! Gimme advice!

Oh wait... no he doesn't... he only goes like... once a month!! You don't know whats going on and neither do I! WAH WAH WAH!!! I don't like your input based on the only half true information I blasted all over a public forum!

Anything said, you welcomed when you posted this nonsense on here. You should probably make up your mind about what the story is before you post on here and then have to backtrack later.

Get your head straight then look for a real man.

boomshanka.

I couldn't have said it better myself. and i tried. I tip my cap to you.

tallyhoe!
  • sstan03
    sstan03 Posts: 102
    Options
    i appreciate everyones comments, but to be honest nobody knows my relationship and I don't know anybody elses relationship.. We have a great relationship besides this and you may all think what you want but I know he is not cheating. He has changed ALOT since we first started dating.. He used to smoke way more and now he only does like once a month.. I literally got into the fight with him and came on here and typed out my feelings because i was upset.. of course i still am but you guys dont know our relationship and as much as everybody wants to assume hes cheating, there still are plenty of GOOD guys out there.. yes he is probably sitting at his friends house just playing music and possibly smoking not like other *kitten* who go out to bars and hit on every possible thing with 2 legs. but anyways.. really just wanted to vent quick and did not think people would say as much as they did..

You are correct in that we do not know your relationship. The one thing I do know, is he is putting something else higher than you, When someone does that, it shows a lack of concern for the other person. I would worry that other things will be put higher than you later in the relationship. I have been married for 21 years and it would have never lasted this long if either one of us put other things as higher priorities than each other.
  • sarahtonin015
    sarahtonin015 Posts: 193
    Options
    what was he like when you met him?

im guessing, pot smoking hangs out with his friends kinda guy.

so why do you expect him to change into what you want him to be? like automatically he should not want to smoke pot and do what you want him to do.

you are separate people, maybe he wants to hang out with his friend, any maybe you should talk to him about it and find a compromise.

you signed up with the guy, im pretty sure you knew what he was like, so either accept him the way he is and try to work on finding a middle ground together or

go find the guy you have in your head that you arn't dating. whos probably named chet and has no balls. tada!

find your dream guy, not some guy.

EDIT: I would never do that to my girl. shes too hot to sleep alone.

^ Basically, this.