Who *actually* measures and weighs everything?

Options
123457»

Replies

• sabolfitwife
    sabolfitwife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    When I'm at home and my scale is readily available, of course I do! At work I keep measuring cups (which I know are not as accurate as a scale) so if something comes up that I didn't plan for I can at least measure it out and log it more accurately then say, trying to log in a handful of something. Obviously I don't do this when eating out at restaurants or family events like Thanksgiving coming up. That's when we have to remember that while we are all on our own journey, our loved ones might not be, and life happens. So I try not to freak out when I don't know how much I'm putting into my mouth/diary.
  • chloeelizabethm
    chloeelizabethm Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    ana3067 wrote: »
    tumblr_mbhss5KQ2n1ror6v2.gif
    Ninkyou wrote: »
    I do. Every single day. The only thing I don't weigh is when I go out to eat at a restaurant/fast food/other person's house. Other than that, I weigh and log pretty much everything (heh, except all my Halloween candy :O )

same, although if I'm eating at another's house I'm likely to just try to estimate the weight of food.

yay, Mean Girls!

I do, it seems so easy to weigh everything I can't really think of a reason not to :)
  • sydneydeb
    sydneydeb Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'd say 90%, I weigh and label all my food before I freeze it. If I make a casserole etc I dish up at least 2 more serves than what the recipe says, I buy as much as I can in portion controlled packaging (yoghurt etc). Hardest thing I find to portion is salads etc but I figure over estimating on a salad isn't too bad :)