Replies

• in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    SwannySez wrote: »
    __drmerc__ wrote: »
    Rachel wrote: »
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for closing this topic.

The forum guidelines include this item:

16. No Political Topics in the Main Forums

Political content is not allowed on the Main Forums. This includes images. Please form or join a Group if you would like to engage in political debate on MyFitnessPal.

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this closed topic may be deleted entirely in the near future.

With respect,
    Rachel
    MyFitnessPal Staff

Why is this thread no longer showing up in the listings?

I think it's clear: the Bilderbergs and the Illuminati have joined forces to drive this thread into the phantom zone. WE HAVE ALL BEEN MARKED!!

Bilderbergs? lol
    According to the forums I can't even listen to my own body... let alone "The Body".
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    CREAMPIES FOR EVERYONE!

IsItEDible+-+Whopper+Ice+Cream+Pie.JPG
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    There is a whole lot of prejudice on both sides. If you are dubbed "wealthy", you must be a greedy SOB, who wants to crush souls. If you are struggling, you must be a lazy bones. I am for a flat tax rate, period. "X" percent of your income goes to government. What that percent is would have to be worked out and debated. Oh, and no breaks for dependents. Same flat rate.

Unfair to the poor, the rich would not pay their fair share

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/14/1209013/-Why-a-Flat-Rate-Tax-is-Unfair-A-Quick-Overview-of-America-s-Wealth-Inequality-and-Tax-Structure

:laugh: the dailykos...

• SwannySez
    SwannySez Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    k8blujay2 wrote: »
    There is a whole lot of prejudice on both sides. If you are dubbed "wealthy", you must be a greedy SOB, who wants to crush souls. If you are struggling, you must be a lazy bones. I am for a flat tax rate, period. "X" percent of your income goes to government. What that percent is would have to be worked out and debated. Oh, and no breaks for dependents. Same flat rate.

Unfair to the poor, the rich would not pay their fair share

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/05/14/1209013/-Why-a-Flat-Rate-Tax-is-Unfair-A-Quick-Overview-of-America-s-Wealth-Inequality-and-Tax-Structure

:laugh: the dailykos...

Laugh while you can! This afternoon we'll be featuring hard-hitting totally true and completely unbiased articles from RawStory.com and MediaMatters.org (which is blocked at my worksite by the running dog imperialist dogs whose wet dreams crush the proletariat!).
This discussion has been closed.