Spa owner yells at Mom of Autistic child-Facebook Firestorm

Options

Replies

• moosegt35
    moosegt35 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    WOW the world would be way better if we all tried to get along, and everybody relized kids will be kids and adults should know better then have a tantrum because a child cries. My kids are grown and never has a child crying, tantrum or any other action has ever ruined my day of what ever i am doing. The only time someone can ruin your day is if you allow them to.

I would much rather put up with a child worst tantrum then to see a adult act like a child having a tantrum
    children learn that it is not right and an adult should already know

Come on Adults lets be adults and those of you who think it should be your way grow up

But why should other people out enjoying their day have to put up with someone else's sex trophy acting like a wild animal?

I did not say children should be allowed to misbehave but most parents try to teach thier child it is not proper behavior and with the correct guidance the kids learn not to misbehave. Parents can not predict when thier child will act up. Believe me if they could we would see alot less kids crying and bisbehaving in public.
    That being said I have seen way worse misbehaving from ADULTS who SHOULD know better and a much worse scene then a child ever could.
    Ever go to a NICE restraunt and sit accross from a table where the ADULTS are all drunk and MISBEHAVING ? I have and tell you what would rather sit across from a CHILD on thier worst behavior, at least the parent will be trying to stop it. So who is going to stop the adult from making a scene interupting everyones meal and being very inappropriate in almost everyway? The manager? the Waitress? the Police?
    most of the time a child can be calmed down or easily removed from the scene
    a adult much harder and you don't have a parent trying to calm them down and about the only way to remove the adult is to get physical

I don't have a problem with asking the adult to shut their pie hole, try saying that to someone else's kid. My problem isn't with the parents who's kid cries or acts up and they attempt to correct it. My problem is with the kid that is acting like an untrained monkey and the parent just goes on about their day like nothing is happening.

everytry to tell a drunk to shut there "pie hole"
    have you ever asked a parent to keep there child quiet.
    i would rather walk over hot coals then try and shut up a drunk or an adult who is having a tantrum.
    yes there are some parents out there that think thier child can' do no wrong
    but worse there are adults out there that think the world revolves around them
    guess what those are probly the kids that the parents thought they could do no wrong

Listening to both sides of a story will convince you that there is more to a story than both sides.

I actually have told drunks that they are annoying and to please keep it down. They are people too, they can be spoken to even when they are drinking. I have also asked parents to keep their kid under control. The one that comes to mind is when a kid kept kicking me in line and I asked his dad to make him stop. After the third time I asked I told the dad that if he kicked me one more time that he (the dad, obviously not the kid) was gonna be eating some of his own teeth if his kid kicked me again. I didn't get kicked anymore.

think most people will agree with me that most drunks cannot be reasoned with
    last time i asked a drunk to quiet down I got beat by a tire iron was in the hospital for 2 weeks and physical therapy for 5 months
    at least a child will not do that kind of damage thier behavior my be annoying at times but harmless

I hope that person is in jail. Most drunks I see aren't violent gangster type like that, they are just people out having fun and get carried away. Which in some places is ok and others aren't. Fortunately I am usually equipped to avoid getting beaten to death by a criminal though.
  • tlangenfeld
    tlangenfeld Posts: 2,330 Member
    Options
    WOW the world would be way better if we all tried to get along, and everybody relized kids will be kids and adults should know better then have a tantrum because a child cries. My kids are grown and never has a child crying, tantrum or any other action has ever ruined my day of what ever i am doing. The only time someone can ruin your day is if you allow them to.

I would much rather put up with a child worst tantrum then to see a adult act like a child having a tantrum

Come on Adults lets be adults and those of you who think it should be your way grow up

But why should other people out enjoying their day have to put up with someone else's sex trophy acting like a wild animal?

I did not say children should be allowed to misbehave but most parents try to teach thier child it is not proper behavior and with the correct guidance the kids learn not to misbehave. Parents can not predict when thier child will act up. Believe me if they could we would see alot less kids crying and bisbehaving in public.
    That being said I have seen way worse misbehaving from ADULTS who SHOULD know better and a much worse scene then a child ever could.
    Ever go to a NICE restraunt and sit accross from a table where the ADULTS are all drunk and MISBEHAVING ? I have and tell you what would rather sit across from a CHILD on thier worst behavior, at least the parent will be trying to stop it. So who is going to stop the adult from making a scene interupting everyones meal and being very inappropriate in almost everyway? The manager? the Waitress? the Police?
    a adult much harder and you don't have a parent trying to calm them down and about the only way to remove the adult is to get physical

I don't have a problem with asking the adult to shut their pie hole, try saying that to someone else's kid. My problem isn't with the parents who's kid cries or acts up and they attempt to correct it. My problem is with the kid that is acting like an untrained monkey and the parent just goes on about their day like nothing is happening.

i would rather walk over hot coals then try and shut up a drunk or an adult who is having a tantrum.
    guess what those are probly the kids that the parents thought they could do no wrong

Listening to both sides of a story will convince you that there is more to a story than both sides.

I actually have told drunks that they are annoying and to please keep it down. They are people too, they can be spoken to even when they are drinking. I have also asked parents to keep their kid under control. The one that comes to mind is when a kid kept kicking me in line and I asked his dad to make him stop. After the third time I asked I told the dad that if he kicked me one more time that he (the dad, obviously not the kid) was gonna be eating some of his own teeth if his kid kicked me again. I didn't get kicked anymore.

last time i asked a drunk to quiet down I got beat by a tire iron was in the hospital for 2 weeks and physical therapy for 5 months
    at least a child will not do that kind of damage thier behavior my be annoying at times but harmless

I hope that person is in jail. Most drunks I see aren't violent gangster type like that, they are just people out having fun and get carried away. Which in some places is ok and others aren't. Fortunately I am usually equipped to avoid getting beaten to death by a criminal though.

sadly that person only got 5 weeks in jail
    was a upstanding citizen who never had a violent out burst in public
    and had just to many drinks to think rationally
    which happens to most when drinking to much
  • moosegt35
    Options

I disagree with the last line there. I have been and have known LOTS of people to drink too much on several occasions and never done anything even remotely dangerous or illegal like that. I would say most can handle their alcohol and just have a good time. Then you have the idiots like the person you are talking about.
  • tlangenfeld
    Options

I disagree with the last line there. I have been and have known LOTS of people to drink too much on several occasions and never done anything even remotely dangerous or illegal like that. I would say most can handle their alcohol and just have a good time. Then you have the idiots like the person you are talking about.

on this subject I will agree to disagree with you
    we all believe what we believe I am not going to try and persuade you to think like me and your not going to persuade me to think like you
  • k8blujay2
    k8blujay2 Posts: 4,941 Member
    Options
    All I know, is I would take a kid having a tantrum on a Greyhound bus over my underaged drunk/high partying neighbors I had live in the apartment below me during college...

Or the frat boys that lived above me... now that was "fun".... at least a kid in a public place is temporary...

It's pretty easy to call the cops on those people.

Yeah, been there done that, no it isn't... trust me the cops RARELY came out... I doubt they would have even if I said I heard shots fired... I even complained to management and had to deal with it for the whole year of the lease...
  • moosegt35
    Options

we all believe what we believe I am not going to try and persuade you to think like me and your not going to persuade me to think like you

If everyone who drank too much beat people with tire irons then no bar in the united states would be safe.
  • tlangenfeld
    Options

If everyone who drank too much beat people with tire irons then no bar in the united states would be safe.

did not say every drunk did that just that you can't reason with a drunk
    why do you think there is DUI's fights in the bars
    yes most are harmless but others are not
  • InnerConflict
    InnerConflict Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I can't wait for this train wreck of a thread rolls to a new one, so this can drop down my list of threads.
  • moosegt35
    Options

I have never heard of a DUI fight in a bar. Who drives in a bar?
  • tlangenfeld
    Options

OMG REALLY!!
    DUI's
    Fights in a Bars
    Drunk in Public "arrest"
    vehicular man slaughter while driving drunk
    so you have never heard of these things
    either that or your just trying to be funny HA HA HA NOT
  • moosegt35
    Options

OMG REALLY!!
    DUI's
    Fights in a Bars
    Drunk in Public "arrest"
    vehicular man slaughter while driving drunk
    so you have never heard of these things
    either that or your just trying to be funny HA HA HA NOT

Oh, yea I have heard of those things. The way it was worded made it sound like a DUI bar fight, not DUI, bar fight, etc. Anyway, you hear about dogs attacking people too, that doesn't mean all dogs or even most are bad, just some.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    you guys really dont have other things in your lives to be up in arms about?

i envy you. these are first world problems about people getting yelled out in upscale salons :laugh:
  • moosegt35
    Options
    you guys really dont have other things in your lives to be up in arms about?

i envy you. these are first world problems about people getting yelled out in upscale salons :laugh:

No one is up in arms about it anymore. It has died down on facebook. Back to "like this and if I get 100,000 likes my wife will give my balls back and we can buy a dog" type junk this week.
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Options
    There are disgusting people in this world. This thread includes some of them.
  • hannahpistolas
    hannahpistolas Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Disgusting.

Love ALL the babies.
  • moosegt35
    Options
    There are disgusting people in this world. This thread includes some of them.

Where?
  • moosegt35
    Options
    Disgusting.

Love ALL the babies.

Who said anything bad about babies?
  • tlangenfeld
    Options

think what happened is wrong
    baby was sitting in mom's lap so think mom was doing her best to keep child from crying
    sadly mom was yeld at anyways
    enough said
    done with this thread
  • LBNOakland
    LBNOakland Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    I cannot be certain because I have not been in that situation but I really think I would have said something to the owner at that time. Tell her I am also a customer and her behavior is much worse than that of a crying child. There are times when we should insert ourselves into a situation and defend those who feel defenseless. It is easy to start a media storm from the anonymity of your computer. How about facing that owner and speaking out?