Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    I wonder if anybody has days they're not hungry like me. I haven't eaten all day and I don't feel hungry... hhmm :ohwell:
  • Sweetsluv
    Sweetsluv Posts: 2,260 Member
    Options
    My hands are frozen and I cant pop this damn cork!!
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    2 hours at the kids ballet practice. I am bored out of my mind.
  • tabata_king
    Options
    I dont take mfp seriously
  • SkinnyCat39
    SkinnyCat39 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Imaging what a beer would taste like right now so I settled for Slimquick.
  • Sweetsluv
    edited January 2015
    Options
    Life is serious enough for me...cheers! xpek339mcs8x.jpg
  • Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Chicken breast, bacon bits, flour and cheese.. Throw it all in a pot. OMGHEAVEN <3
  • AnthonyThrashD
    AnthonyThrashD Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    So, I spend time preparing for a particular problem. I have a plan. I'm going to shine, I'm going to be "DA MAN!" The problem doesn't happen. What does...is a different problem i have no clue how to deal with :D
  • My_Mind_Is_My_Cage
    My_Mind_Is_My_Cage Posts: 1,344 Member
    Options
    Nipples rhymes with ripples
  • tabata_king
    Options
    @RachelStidd‌ ♥♡♥♡
  • RachelStidd
    RachelStidd Posts: 1,102
    Options
  • AnthonyThrashD
    Options
    MFP has friend collectors. Some of my male friend's whole MFP FL consists of very attractive women. So, could you imagine if friend trading was allowed? You go to bed content with being Mr. no shirt and abs friend, and wake up friends with me :D ACK!
  • assthetikk
    assthetikk Posts: 2,014 Member
    Options
    I need the next person who would do it, to quote this message so that it won't go away when i do.
    My friends, I am writhing this with a heavy heart. I have agreed to deactivate my account so that my marriage can begin to heal and get fixed. It is true and i will miss you all. You have been the best E-friends i have ever had and an excellent support group as well. Please don't worry about me, I'll track my calories somewhere else. If I ever come back to MFP, it will mean that i am single again, so please pray that you never hear from me again. Those of you who witnessed my shenanigans on the forums new I was on borrowed time. It was fun and i never meant any harm. Sorry if anyone was offended by my comments. We all new it had to come to some kind of end. I am hoping it will mean a much better marriage for my wife and I. you can like my status if you want, but please don't comment. I am in enough trouble already. I will deactivate at noon eastern time tomorrow. I need y'all to let me go and not try to contact me. Thank you so much for sharing a part of your life with me. I'm out in 12 hours.Please tell anyone who asks about me, what i wrote here.

your msg would still stay if you deactivated but in case it doesnt...
  • AnthonyThrashD
    Options
    I over complicate, a problem that can be solved in 3 steps, I do it in 15.
  • Sweetsluv
    Options
    I read people better than I'd care to sometimes.
  • AnthonyThrashD
    Options
    I only have nightmares. I'm so used to them, I get cocky "Scary Demonic Ronald McDonald? Lame!" Sigh..don't taunt your nightmare generator..because then it turns the lights out and generates a horde of glowing face huggers
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited January 2015
    Options
    I need the next person who would do it, to quote this message so that it won't go away when i do.
    My friends, I am writhing this with a heavy heart. I have agreed to deactivate my account so that my marriage can begin to heal and get fixed. It is true and i will miss you all. You have been the best E-friends i have ever had and an excellent support group as well. Please don't worry about me, I'll track my calories somewhere else. If I ever come back to MFP, it will mean that i am single again, so please pray that you never hear from me again. Those of you who witnessed my shenanigans on the forums new I was on borrowed time. It was fun and i never meant any harm. Sorry if anyone was offended by my comments. We all new it had to come to some kind of end. I am hoping it will mean a much better marriage for my wife and I. you can like my status if you want, but please don't comment. I am in enough trouble already. I will deactivate at noon eastern time tomorrow. I need y'all to let me go and not try to contact me. Thank you so much for sharing a part of your life with me. I'm out in 12 hours.Please tell anyone who asks about me, what i wrote here.

Sad day mr buck...you will be greatly missed by all...good luck
  • AnthonyThrashD
    Options
    I hate when people around me read a book. They become *one book* experts. Eventually they lecture me, as if they wrote the damn book.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options

Goodbye Mr. Buckshot... good luck with Mrs. Buckshot!! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsBooBear
    MrsBooBear Posts: 12,618 Member
    Options