Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Random Thought Thread

Options

Replies

• Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Why is biofreeze so cold when I first put it on, and now it feels so hot?! It's such a strange sensation on my foot... which still hurts btw. :disappointed:
  • MaxPower0102
    MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
    Options
    So, there is an ELO and an ELP, but no ELN or ELQ?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* I*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* HATE *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* This *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* COUGHING!
  • MommysLittleMeatball
    MommysLittleMeatball Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Why in the hell did I wear my contacts today?!?! The computer screen is all blurry. :( Eight hours of this will drive me mad. *facedesk* *facedesk* *faaaacedesssssssk*
  • nmcrosier
    nmcrosier Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I want to throat punch the guy in the cubicle next to me...every freaking day this week this eff'r has brought in some sort of egg and sausage grease sandwich thing and home fries...YET talks about how he want to lose weight and asks me for tips...yesterday he asked if I wanted a cupcake from his 12 cupcake box, so we can celebrate our birthdays together!! GRRRRR...
  • free1220
    free1220 Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Papa Roach and Seether rocked my face off!!! >:)
  • mrsmartinez99
    mrsmartinez99 Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    The heater is on
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Options
    Will my 2-year old great-niece appreciate the necklace I made for her?
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    Options
    Why is my foot so cold and in pain? I think I need a doctor... :sad:
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Will my 2-year old great-niece appreciate the necklace I made for her?

Is it edible? :wink:
  • mrsmartinez99
    Options
    If I keep hitting reply all to an email to myself, is this considered a conversation....
  • slider728
    slider728 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    When I lived in Alaska, a volcano errupted near Anchorage and eventually blanketed the town I was in with volcanic ash. I walked outside to go to work and the world was gray. I knew there should have been color, but there was none. One of the coolest things I ever saw in my life.

Being youthful at the time, I didn't think it was worth taking a picture. I always regretted that.
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* I*cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* HATE *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* This *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* *cough* COUGHING!

* pats them on the back * you ok? :blush:
  • determined_ella
    determined_ella Posts: 4,354 Member
    Options
    thinking of someone :)
  • mrsmartinez99
    Options
    I had a thought....now it's gone....
  • PerfectMisfit
    PerfectMisfit Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My feet are cold
  • lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    wear does one buy showers shoes in the middle of winter?