J-Lo?
    Shakira?
    Sofia Vergara?

They thin?
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,951 Member
    Options
    kelly39014 wrote: »
    But really in the long run I have really made up my mind that I'm doing it for me not for anyone else so I think that's enough motivation to keep myself going and not caring what anyone thinks as I continue to lose weight
    As long as you stay healthy, then yeah, to hell with what others think, and do it for you.

I'm just saying that I think there is a real shift happening, that the twig figures we loved of yester-year are being supplanted by the non-heroin chic.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    dbmata wrote: »
    Let's play a game, hot or not.
    J-Lo?
    Shakira?
    Sofia Vergara?

They thin?

Is this true/false or multiple choice?
  • dbmata
    Options
    Only valid answers are:
    True
    OMG
    10/10 Would bang.
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options
    Only valid answers are:
    True
    OMG
    10/10 Would bang.

I got all the answers but I was looking at someone else's paper TBH. ;)
  • dbmata
    Options
    hahahaha.
  • bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    My biggest motivation is my wedding in October 2015 and the dresses I'll be trying on in August 2015, but I have a thousand other reasons to get to my goal weight and be healthy, most of which have already been mentioned by other users (clothing, feeling good, easier to move around, easier on the aging process, doctors not bringing up your weight as an issue, etc).
  • dbmata
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    J-Lo?
    Shakira?
    Sofia Vergara?

They thin?
    Is this an F, marry, kill type thing? In that case F Shakira, Marry Sofia Vergara (so I can F her more than once at least), and kill J-Lo (after I F her of course).

Totally works. If that's how the list goes though, add in Minaj and Perry too.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,712 Member
    Options
    BFDeal wrote: »
    J-Lo?
    Shakira?
    Sofia Vergara?

They thin?
    Is this an F, marry, kill type thing? In that case F Shakira, Marry Sofia Vergara (so I can F her more than once at least), and kill J-Lo (after I F her of course).

Hahaha! Good answer.
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Options
    More sex.
  • dbmata
    Options
    Hey-o!
  • traceyandelliemay
    traceyandelliemay Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Reasons to be thin
    Feel confident about your body as a woman with a child I know what it's like to second guess your body
    Wear whatever clothes you like.... skinny jeans, crop tops, hot pants, bikinis, and look hot wearing them
    Less wear and tear on joints
    Look good
    Healthier
    Be more attractive to guys /your partner. Guys ask for your phone number and I have a bf but that still makes me feel better when they ask :)
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    If you park too close to a car, it's easier to get out of the vehicle.

Especially if you have a 2 door car, as I've found out recently with my new car.
  • LumberJacck
    LumberJacck Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    segacs wrote: »
    Indeed. And due to food deserts, educational inequalities, and the fact that the rich can afford to spend more time at the gym or with personal trainers (or, heck, plastic surgery), now we have a weird reverse situation where being thin is a sign of luxury and status.

I don't believe you need money to be thin.
  • dbmata
    Options
    No, but being thin is becoming a sign of status, in an interesting reversal.