1200 Calories

Options
1234568»

Replies

• jessjoye
    jessjoye Posts: 69 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I have a very sedentary desk job so the 1240 or whatever it is, is basically what I plan for and I am HUNGRY...

So what I do is drink a lot of lemon water when I get hungry, I heard that sometimes hunger is your brain telling you that you are thirsty. If that doesn't work, well then I am really hungry and grab fruit/veggies/handful of almonds. I tend to be pickier about what I eat when I know there is less of it.

I always eat back my exercise calories too because it influences me to exercise more days if I get the chance to eat more!

I've also used my diary to look at what I'm eating and sometimes I can trim off calories and not even notice it. Such as get the sandwhich lettuce wrapped instead of a big roll, no butter, 1/2 salad dressing, etc. I found my health matters and its ok to be a picky eater!

CICO count! Good luck!
  • sexiestgee
    Options
    Sometimes if u drink more water it will help.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!