Mom's and Dad's looking for support

Options

Replies

• shaken2010
    shaken2010 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm a Mother to three children 9,7 and 6. I work almost full time hours and studying part time. So very busy times at least until the end of next year.
  • MikePXstream
    MikePXstream Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    w0mp1ewrkmxi.png

If anyone is curious, here is my first week review of the New Program - The Masters Hammer & Chisel I have been doing.

http://www.peralesfamilyfitness.com/2016/01/the-masters-hammer-chisel-first-week.html

I am LOVING this program. I'm on Day 12. The eating has been great too. Those containers are a godsend! Lol. Down 7 1/2 pounds! I can already see changes in my body which is great because I was not good to it over the holidays!

That is fabulous. I am down 3 lbs so far. Definitely stronger. Who do you prefer more, Sagi or Autumn?
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    shaken2010 wrote: »
    Hi I'm a Mother to three children 9,7 and 6. I work almost full time hours and studying part time. So very busy times at least until the end of next year.

Welcome to the group!
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    So what do some of you struggle with the most? Making the time to exercise, the exercises themselves, eating right, or getting enough sleep?
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    xvryln1rr8xs.jpg

70%! 70% of what you might be asking? 70% of people that start a fitness program, whether it be at home, in a gym, at a fitness club NEVER finish it! Can you believe that. 70%! That is amazing! Why do you think that is? Is it fear of the work, the commitment to go on, the uncertainty of what to do? How many on New Years Eve said "I am hitting the gym tomorrow" or "I'm starting a workout program tomorrow" or "I am going to start eating better tomorrow" and have fallen off that horse already? It's easy to do right! Maybe you don't have someone cheering you on in your corner, maybe your starting off with a program or regiment that is too tough, so you got discouraged and quit. Whatever the case is, DON'T QUIT! Find someone to support you, guide you, push you through that day and on to the next. That decision will change your life forever!
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    Alright, you have heard me talking about this program the Hammer and Chisel. Well check this out. I am on day 26 and seeing great results already. I truly love this program. Of course, I have dialed in my nutrition a little better too, but still. Woot Woot! I can wait to see what the next 34 days will bring!

apsrmuldcgrn.jpg
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    Happy Monday! How are you all doing today?
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    Happy Wednesday everyone! Another great double workout day. Did you get yours in today? What did you do?

https://facebook.com/PeralesFamilyFitness/videos/524210654406233/
  • teeking2
    teeking2 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Solo mama here... 2 kids... busy life but still managing to get my work outs in and eating properly and getting the kids to do the same ! Always appreciate any support that comes my way :-)
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    teeking2 wrote: »
    Solo mama here... 2 kids... busy life but still managing to get my work outs in and eating properly and getting the kids to do the same ! Always appreciate any support that comes my way :-)

Welcome to the group! What kinds of workouts do you do?
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    Nothing like shoveling a foot of snow to get the blood flowing in the morning!
  • Walkingoffthelbs
    Walkingoffthelbs Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Mike...keep it over there!!! We had that stuff last weekend :(
  • gonzalde
    gonzalde Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am a full time working mother of three 5, 7, and 8 years old wonderful children. With all the running around with them I feel like I don't have time to help myself become healthier. My focus is my family but I understand I have to help myself too. If there is any advice you have I would gladly take it. I feel like I've done everything and no changes.
  • gonzalde
    gonzalde Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'd also like to know more about the fitness challenge and any other help you could offer.
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    @Walkingoffthelbs you sure you don't want some of that snow? I'll gladly share ;)
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    Hey, so I know some of you are not on facebook, but for those that are, I wanted to let you know that some friends of mine and I are putting together a 5 day clean eating challenge starting on the 8th. The idea would be to help you get through one solid work week by helping you with a few actionable step and small habit changes to help you get some quick wins with your health. If you are interested let me know and we'll get it all sorted out for you to join.
  • anthonyboese
    anthonyboese Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Recently separated dad. I have a daughter that is 7 and amazing. Having been in a very unhappy relationship lead me to gaining weight. Now I am looking to get back in shape and be healthy. Starting over is tough. Would really welcome some new supportive Friends. Looking to loose 50lbs total which isn't easy at this age. Feel free to add me.
  • Walkingoffthelbs
    Walkingoffthelbs Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    @Walkingoffthelbs you sure you don't want some of that snow? I'll gladly share ;)

Heck no way!!! Enjoy it all :)
  • amysmartin
    amysmartin Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I want in ;-) Mom of three, 5, 3, and 1 years old, work full time, and need all the support I can get. Current goal is to lose 20-25 lbs and started C25K a couple weeks ago. Just need to stay healthy to keep up with the kids.
  • KwaziiNeko
    KwaziiNeko Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Single mom of a 2 year old girl!
    She's my world and she's my motivation!
    Feel free to add me!
This discussion has been closed.