MikePXstream Posts: 965 Member
    Yesterdays schedule of events....
    Work - 8 hours
    Exercise - 35 minutes

m7moftl5cz6q.jpg

Cook dinner for the family and meal time - 2 hours
    Food Prep lunches for the week - 1 hour

27b63ux9b659.jpg

Get kids to bed and work on my fitness blog - 2 hours.

Mission Accomplished. If I can do it folks, so can you. Make a plan, stick to it, reach your goals! Have a great day everyone!
  • I have a 3 month old son and being a first time mom I've been trying to juggle taking care of him and also managing everything else going on in my life.
  • MikePXstream
    How is everyone doing today? Great I hope. I wanted to let you know we have a 14 day clean eating challenge coming up in a private group on facebook. If you are interested, shoot me a message.
  • MikePXstream
    8asz1u3g0pt4.jpg

My daughter survived her first meet of the season. Rough start but she pulled it together. She placed 2nd on vault, 4th on bars, and helped her team to pull 2nd place. I am so proud of her!
  • ms_smartypants
    ms_smartypants Posts: 8,278 Member
    Single mom to a beautiful 9 year old ...I also home school her....Feel free to add me :) Wishing everyone much success
  • MikePXstream
    Single mom to a beautiful 9 year old ...I also home school her....Feel free to add me :) Wishing everyone much success
    Welcome to the group!
  • MikePXstream
    I got in a good run last night. Insanity max tonight. Gonna be a good day!
  • MikePXstream
    I have been out of sorts for the past few days, but I am back on track now. How are you all doing?
  • AllieBoo15
    AllieBoo15 Posts: 10 Member
    I'm a single mom of one 7-year old! Would appreciate getting added as a friend. Great way to learn tips and tricks to getting in the exercise and sticking to healthy foods with a busy schedule that parenthood creates.
  • MikePXstream
    Allie, thanks for joining in. What are some of your goals you have set for yourself this year?
  • MikePXstream
    It is Thirsty Thursday. I keep seeing requests for tips in my other groups on how to liven up water, because it can be so boring. Especially for those of who are not used to drinking so much. Fruit is the key.5xw7zv8o94rt.png

Check out the website below for some GREAT recipes for FRUIT INFUSED WATER! It is a GREAT healthy way to add some flavor to your water and make sure you get in your daily requirement. Remember to drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water!!
    http://fruitinfusedwaters.com/
  • MikePXstream
    Had an ok run last night. Only 2.5 miles. A lot of sprints though. Gotta love that interval training! How was your day yesterday?
  • MikePXstream
    Happy Valentines Day. Well, not quite yet, but soon. What are your plans for this weekend?
  • 19juanita72
    19juanita72 Posts: 1,080 Member
    I have a son 23 and a daughter 16. My son is grown and on his own but my daughter keeps me busy with all of her sports. I could use friends and support managing my meals and exercise when the weather gets warm. It's hard eating healthy on the road all summer long. Add me!
  • agbmom556
    agbmom556 Posts: 694 Member
    Thanks for the fruit infused water idea. I am going to try it.
  • MikePXstream
    psmetzlhv2p8.png

I made these this morning. Only, I didn't have protein powder, so I had to use chocolate Shakeology. Still came out pretty darn good!

Clean Recipe that is oh so good!! Give it a shot this weekend.

BANANA PANCAKES

1 Banana
    2 Eggs

1/4 c. Oats

1/4 c. Milk

3/4 Scoop Protein Powder

1 tsp Cinnamon

Put all ingredients in blender.

You can double this recipe & store in fridge for the next day!
  • eapple87
    eapple87 Posts: 50 Member
    I'm a mom with two little girls. Would love some motivation buddies that are also parents. I'd be happy to return the favour!
  • MikePXstream
    Welcome Aboard!
    eapple87 wrote: »
    I'm a mom with two little girls. Would love some motivation buddies that are also parents. I'd be happy to return the favour!

• max1m1ll1on
    max1m1ll1on Posts: 6 Member
    Single mum of one. Working full time and juggling extra curriculum school clubs, school runs and other kids social activities. now trying to find time for my health fitness and wellbeing as well. Will welcome motivation and support will accept friends on mfp.
This discussion has been closed.