Mom's and Dad's looking for support

Options

Replies

• MikePXstream
    MikePXstream Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Tonight's dinner - Baked chicken and southwest blend veggies, sauteed in coconut oil.7f7guaj8thxc.jpg
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    I'm tired of this cold weather!
  • bstewart1973
    bstewart1973 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    41 yo dad to 7 great kids, 4 biological and 3 adopted. The wife and I are both struggling to eat healthy and get exercise with our hectic schedule. Any tips appreciated and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    @bstewart1973‌ Sounds like you have your hands full. The one of the best things to do is draw out a plan. Schedule your workouts and list out what you want to have for your meals. That is a good start.
  • davidcliff
    davidcliff Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Dad of 2 kids 11 and 5. Work Full Time and Coach Swim Part Time, plus chauffeur to Dance, Swim and Karate.

Sill find some time to go fishing and hunting!
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    My kids love fishing. Their grandpa and I take them out as often as we can during the warmer months.
  • Leah_Nicole219
    Leah_Nicole219 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a mother of 3, ages 12, 11, and 8, and after going through a divorce 2 years ago I have really let the weight pile back on from stress eating and whatever else. I want to get healthy and feel good about myself again. My goal is to lose 40 pounds. I just started turbo fire yesterday and I plan to follow the schedule and do it 6 days a week. I want to get motivated!!
  • michellelhodges123
    michellelhodges123 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I have 3.. Older, 22, 23, and 25... Oldest has Aspergers ...still at home no license yet am his transport everywhere! We are unsure he will ever live on his own! Feel free to add!
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    @Leah_Nicole219‌ our kids are almost the same age. Mine are 13, 11, and 6. How do you like Turbo Fire so far?

@michellelhodges123‌ I'm sure your oldest with Aspergers must be a challenge for you at times.
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    I saw this article this morning talking about fake olive. Thought it was kind of interesting.
    http://cdn.eatlocalgrown.com/10-fake-olive-oil.html
  • j1cmpbll
    j1cmpbll Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Dad on Diet here. All feel free to add me! 18 year old daughter.
  • Blueeyedgirl4
    Blueeyedgirl4 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a Single mom to 4 beautiful kids,17,15,13, and 8 who is at the tail end of a divorce and want to get fit and feel better about myself. My kids are pretty active, but it's been a rough year for them and I want to get outdoors more and be more active. Feel free to add me!
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    @Blueeyedgirl4‌ wow, 3 teenagers. Yikes! My daughter just turned 13, and the other is 11, so pre-teen, and they are starting to drive me nuts. I can't imagine 3. lol And single mom! I tip my hat to you.
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    I'm a stay at home mom to two little girls, one is 10 months and one is almost 3. Anyone can add me! :)
  • gidget415
    gidget415 Posts: 11
    Options
    Newly single mom to a wonderful 10 and 7 year old. I'm so glad I have them! Getting in shape and wanting to feel great.
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    Good morning everyone. What excuse did you bust through this past weekend?

05bjsjvjnn70.jpg
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    Happy St. Patrick's day! aujllst46m4s.jpg
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    Had to get it done late last night, but still got it done. I'm up 5 pounds since the beginning 2 weeks ago. I know it's mostly body fat right now since it's the building stage. Sometimes a hard concept to grasp when the goal has been to lose weight. Hopefully I'm doing it right and it will all pay off in the end.

9bz9f4jhxx0e.jpg
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    Are you getting enough sleep?
    Recovery is one of the most misunderstood aspects of physical fitness. Did you know your muscles actually grow while you rest? Make sure you're getting the sleep you need to rest and recover!
    For more information on sleep and muscle growth, check out:

http://www.teambeachbody.com/about/newsletters/-/nli/229

e7lkxrfwu1n8.jpg
  • MikePXstream
    Options
    Happy Friday! How did everyone's week go?
This discussion has been closed.