Is this real life?????

Options
1235»

Replies

• tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Every time someone clicks on a Daily Mail link a fairy dies.

But luckily for the daily mail it's a foreign fairy
  • JeffseekingV
    JeffseekingV Posts: 3,165 Member
    Options
    If the Gov't made her do 50 bodyweight squats before opening any one of those bags, I get she would get fit. Or do no squats and open fresh produce bags.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Options
    Or, the gov't could make her do a bunch of cocaine and herd livestock in order to lose weight.
  • reggia09
    reggia09 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    gothchiq wrote: »
    In for Bohemian rhapsody lyrics

Seconding that.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,068 Member
    Options
    One stone is 14 pounds. Stones as a unit of measurement is used in many places, used to be here in Australia too, before we changed to metric.
  • tennisdude2004
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    I googled this Christina Briggs character from Wigan.

Apparently, a number of bloggers want to know how Christina paid for all her tattoos.

Also, it might not be all too surprising to learn that Christina also enjoys cigarettes and a drink or two at the local pub now and then. Although this is not confirmed. I don't know if UK wage earning tax payers are forced to foot the bill for that sort of thing too. But I wouldn't be surprised if they were.

UK entitlement culture is deeply embedded by the powers-that-be that make it possible. According to my favorite British author Theodore Dalrymple.

We have a very generous welfare system and the great thing is the more mouths you pop out to feed the more money you get and you also get the bigger government funded house.

In regards to cigarettes and beers down the local pub, I think if you tried to stop people enjoying that I'm sure to some degree you would be infringing their human right! Still I'm glad I pay 40% of my earning to the government to fund such worthwhile causes!!! pfft!
  • tennisdude2004
    Options
    ahoier wrote: »
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Discuss.
    What are stones? She must not be american? Well......I'm kind of surprised. This sounds like something a "fat american" would do.......? Sorry.....

A stone is 14lbs

• shartran
    shartran Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    One does NOT need a gym to exercise. You need a pair of running shoes.

This women/society needs EDUCATION. That, if anything, the government should 'pay for'.

Low income earners that struggle with buying/preparing healthy meals for themselves and their families NEED education. Healthy food does not need to be expensive...it takes planning and preparing. She most likely does not know how to cook anything healthy.
  • tennisdude2004
    Options
    shartran wrote: »
    One does NOT need a gym to exercise. You need a pair of running shoes.

This women/society needs EDUCATION. That, if anything, the government should 'pay for'.

Low income earners that struggle with buying/preparing healthy meals for themselves and their families NEED education. Healthy food does not need to be expensive...it takes planning and preparing. She most likely does not know how to cook anything healthy.

You don't even need a pair of running shoes. She could do 3 body weight resistance workouts a week and it would benefit her - and she wouldn't even need to stop watch the Jeremy Kyle show.
  • lorib642
    lorib642 Posts: 1,942 Member
    Options
    NBPhWGmDS1Kuc.gif
  • Ulwaz
    Ulwaz Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    any excuse for their weight problems rather than themselves, such is the world