Options
1313233343537»

Replies

• SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Run_Fit wrote: »
    Sarauk2sf wrote: »
    Yeah I know, but no one is backing down and you all are just going round and round in circles.
    What bothers me most is that some people appear to be taking great pleasure in ridiculing and putting others down :'(

Yeah--that appears to be the name of the game around here. Ever wonder why it mostly seems to be men who do that? I do.

I have not noticed any disparity between genders in this regard and therefore, no, I do not wonder.

The meanest attacks always come from youngish men. I read a fair bit of forum postings, even if I don't respond personally and that has always been my observation. That is why I rarely participate in the forums anymore--I really don't have the time to spend. I have spent far too much time on this thread as it is. I will do a statistical analysis of the number of attacks on character and the gender of those who make them--when I get the time. That might be interesting. You have been very polite in your responses, even though you don't agree and I appreciate that, Sara.

You have not been polite nor considerate yourself, ma'am. You have been rude, snarky and have made some pretty belittling comments. Just above you attacked someone for not spelling counseling correctly. You're not a victim, so quit playing the victim card, lady.

I never think of myself as a victim--I am more blessed than you can imagine. Before you criticize further, I would respectfully request that you read the PM I sent to you earlier. I have nothing further to say to you.

• SanteMulberry
    Options
    Yeah I know, but no one is backing down and you all are just going round and round in circles.
    What bothers me most is that some people appear to be taking great pleasure in ridiculing and putting others down :'(

Yeah--that appears to be the name of the game around here. Ever wonder why it mostly seems to be men who do that? I do.

I have not noticed any disparity between genders in this regard and therefore, no, I do not wonder.

The meanest attacks always come from youngish men. I read a fair bit of forum postings, even if I don't respond personally and that has always been my observation. That is why I rarely participate in the forums anymore--I really don't have the time to spend. I have spent far too much time on this thread as it is. I will do a statistical analysis of the number of attacks on character and the gender of those who make them--when I get the time. That might be interesting. You have been very polite in your responses, even though you don't agree and I appreciate that, Sara.

And anyone who points out inconsistencies and such are attacking you? Now is the time for my notebook (you aren't the only one with counselling experience) so how long have you had these persecutory issues?

Well, it would be good if you would learn to spell "counseling" if you want me to take you seriously. Second, had you read my post carefully (it is always important to make sure you understand exactly what is actually being said), you would have seen that I rarely participate in the forums anymore because I don't have the time to get embroiled. But I did say that I READ them and have made observations. There has been at least one attack on my character in this thread. I have been called a liar for no other reason than failing to post a picture of myself. Other posters have constantly belittled over what is essentially a difference of opinion--since they (you) offered no more proof of their (your) position than I did--probably less since I actually posted links to legitimate studies. Good day to you, sir.

I'm not saying it's all on your side but you it seems you are provocative in many of your posts.

I'm sorry you think so. It was never my intention to be "provocative"--only to be honest.
  • WatchJoshLift
    WatchJoshLift Posts: 520 Member
    Options

You have not been polite nor considerate yourself, ma'am. You have been rude, snarky and have made some pretty belittling comments. Just above you attacked someone for not spelling counseling correctly. You're not a victim, so quit playing the victim card, lady.

I never think of myself as a victim--I am more blessed than you can imagine. Before you criticize further, I would respectfully request that you read the PM I sent to you earlier. I have nothing further to say to you.

I never received a PM from you? Have a great night!
  • RhineDHP
    RhineDHP Posts: 1,025 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options

And anyone who points out inconsistencies and such are attacking you? Now is the time for my notebook (you aren't the only one with counselling experience) so how long have you had these persecutory issues?

Well, it would be good if you would learn to spell "counseling" if you want me to take you seriously. Second, had you read my post carefully (it is always important to make sure you understand exactly what is actually being said), you would have seen that I rarely participate in the forums anymore because I don't have the time to get embroiled. But I did say that I READ them and have made observations. There has been at least one attack on my character in this thread. I have been called a liar for no other reason than failing to post a picture of myself. Other posters have constantly belittled over what is essentially a difference of opinion--since they (you) offered no more proof of their (your) position than I did--probably less since I actually posted links to legitimate studies. Good day to you, sir.

1. No Attacks or Insults and No Reciprocation

-This includes attacks against the user’s spelling or command of written English-

• Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Options

I'm not saying it's all on your side but you it seems you are provocative in many of your posts.

I'm sorry you think so. It was never my intention to be "provocative"--only to be honest.

Ok, I understand where you are coming from.
  • SanteMulberry
    Options

I re-sent it.

• WatchJoshLift
    Options

I re-sent it.

I still haven't received a PM.
  • AJ_G
    AJ_G Posts: 4,158 Member
    Options

I re-sent it.

30mmh5z.gif
  • WatchJoshLift
    Options
    AJ_G wrote: »

I re-sent it.

30mmh5z.gif

Lol, she's probably not even trying to send a PM.
  • fatcity66
    fatcity66 Posts: 1,544 Member
    Options
    AJ_G wrote: »

I re-sent it.

30mmh5z.gif

LMAO I totally read that in Keanu Reeves' voice.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    this thread is the like the gift that needs to stop giving…..

santa - just give it up already …we all know that you are trolling for attention and it is sad and humorous at the some time.

geez...