Replies

• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    No!
  • SianLouise185
    Options
    BrettPGH_ wrote: »
    So how's this work, harderpa posts the testimonial and sianlouise comes in to make the sales? Is it even two separate people?

Strange that someone would post on a calorie counting website about how they don't count calories and Herbalife works for them. Geez if I didn't know better I'd think it was a sales pitch.

Take it somewhere else. We see this every day. Nobody wants your bad info, sales tactics, or magic shakes.

Like ive said a million times eating healthy is the better way but people shouldnt bash her for trying, everyones here for different reasons.
  • SianLouise185
    Options
    ''Take it somewhere else. We see this every day. Nobody wants your bad info, sales tactics, or magic shakes''

you say 'we' likes it YOUR my fitness pal? you dont own this site, she posted a thread, with pros and cons! and clearly people do want these products or it wouldnt be making so much money.

Im following a healthy lifestyle change, not a meal replacement diet but if she wants to do it let her.
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    So how's this work, harderpa posts the testimonial and sianlouise comes in to make the sales? Is it even two separate people?

Strange that someone would post on a calorie counting website about how they don't count calories and Herbalife works for them. Geez if I didn't know better I'd think it was a sales pitch.

Take it somewhere else. We see this every day. Nobody wants your bad info, sales tactics, or magic shakes.

Well then. Herbalife sucks, agreed. Being a tosser about it, disagree.
  • SianLouise185
    Options

If Sian wasn't sitting next to me

or are you sitting next to me? hmm
  • randomtai
    Options
    Lol @ "food addictions"
  • SianLouise185
    Options
    randomtai wrote: »
    Lol @ "food addictions"

Lol at uneducated people.

• randomtai
    Options
    Lol @ "food addictions"

Show me your results... then I can take you seriously.
  • randomtai
    Options
    ''Take it somewhere else. We see this every day. Nobody wants your bad info, sales tactics, or magic shakes''

you say 'we' likes it YOUR my fitness pal? you dont own this site, she posted a thread, with pros and cons! and clearly people do want these products or it wouldnt be making so much money.

Im following a healthy lifestyle change, not a meal replacement diet but if she wants to do it let her.

MyFitnessPal is a calorie counting website. That's it's function. She came on to a calorie counting website to say calorie counting doesn't work, try these expensive shakes instead.

That's advertising.

If I were to go on to a vegan website, and say I don't agree with that lifestyle and feel people should eat meat, what sort of response would I get? A poor one, because I'd deserve it for trolling, which is what this is. With a side of spam thrown in for good measure.

Herbalife is crap. It's a money making pyramid scheme designed by a high school dropout who was investigated for fraud and drank himself to death.

So no. I'm not much of a fan, and I don't think anyone should recommend it.

All of this!
  • Abstraktimus
    Abstraktimus Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Lol @ "food addictions"

Wait, hold on? Isn't that why people are here.. to get results? Regardless of what people say or do, you shouldn't be putting anyone down for their opinions. If everyone had the same opinion, it would make the world a *kitten* place but taking the piss out of someone for having an opinion that differs from yours is a bit juvenile.

Question.. If someone suffers/suffered with bulimia, annorexia or any other eating disorder would you say lol @ "binging and purging" ??
  • SianLouise185
    Options
    Lol @ "food addictions"

You said lol @ food addiciton.. my results would be to show you the billions of people who need wight loss surgery every year, or all the people who turn to herblalife or other meal replacements, or thousands of other people who are struggling.

Food addiction is a real medical thing so yes you are uneducated if you think thats funny.

Its her choice if she wants to do this, it isnt trolling at all its freedom of speech.

I am not on or planning to go onto herbal life, but each to there own.
  • SianLouise185
    SianLouise185 Posts: 77
    edited December 2014
    Options
    MrM27 wrote: »
    Lol @ "food addictions"

Lol at not accepting personal responsibility.

Same goes for your addicitons then right? you obviously think it was a choice, you could have stopped anytime but you chose to carry on? you wanted to go to rehab right?

• SianLouise185
    edited December 2014
    Options

Its her choice if she wants to do this, it isnt trolling at all its freedom of speech.

That isn't how freedom of speech works.

As you'll see when her post is removed.

Whats so wrong with her putting a pro's and cons list? if you do a search on here theres hundreds of thing related to herbal life, none of which have been removed. Its 2014 say what you want, if she wants to do it then let her shes not the first and she wont be the last, all the people who are so against it... dont read it!
  • SianLouise185
    edited December 2014
    Options
    and since when are there rules on freedom of speech? its a contradiction in its self.
  • SianLouise185
    edited December 2014
    Options
    and since when are there rules on freedom of speech? Ironic.

Sigh.

Freedom of speech means the government can't suppress speech. It doesn't mean that random websites have to let anyone post anything they want. That's why they have their own terms of service and rules. You should read them. You've violated them a few times in this thread alone. Her post has 9 flags at the moment. A moderator is gonna review it and most likely delete it.

Also that's not irony.

Sigh

My Fitness pal is a get fit website, nowhere in the terms of use does it say someone can't have a discussion about herbal life, Again theres hundreds of threads on this. I edited it to contradiction.