barbiecat Posts: 16,980 Member
    Options
    Do not be discouraged.
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    Do not be discouraged.
    Barbie, You lost a large amount of weight in the past. What was the plan you followed? And thank you for the encouragement to all of us who are not losing at the moment. <3

Becky

• slw19
    slw19 Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    a quick hello from me!! also may I be the first to wish you all a very happy mother's day!! Allow yourself a treat tomorrow!!
    XOXOXO,
    Stephanie
  • italy10548
    italy10548 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
  • italy10548
    italy10548 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    No weight loss this week. Having my new Fitbit Charge is awesome. I'm finding out interesting sleep information which is now a new goal. I need to get better restful sleep, some how. Any suggestions from the group? It's telling me in 6 hours sleep - 1 time awake and 14 times restless.

Goal for May - get more/better sleep
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    It's done!!!!!!!!!!!!! No more ballet until September!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell is over finally. I swear this week took a month to end :s and what's worse is I was at 1600 steps at noon. I ended the day with 10882 steps. My "laziest" day this week was 3915 steps because my legs were burning from walking so much. The next "laziest day was over 7000 steps. All the other days were over 10000. 70538 steps in a week. No wonder my knees hips and lower back are screaming dirty words I have never heard at me right now. Thank God for DoTerra oils and pain pills or I would not be functioning

Esther
  • CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    Vickie

947907z6mrx9pw2t.gif happy birrthday
    Marie
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    <3 Happy Mother's Day, losers!

Have a wonderful day!

PS..down .05 today and will take it!

Connie
  • tenpets
    Options
    Connie, congrats on the loss!

Vickie, Happy Birthday! I hope it is wonderful! <3

Esther, So happy you're uber crazy ballet week is finally finished. Great job with all the walking you've been doing!!!

Well, I finally owned up to getting back on the scale after a while of avoiding it. I knew I would be up and I was. I am back to 180.4 :-( Strangely, though, my BF% has continued to drop (?).

It felt good having a smoothie for breakfast and lunch and a regular dinner. I plan to do the same today. Rather than being too awfully discouraged, I will focus on the fact that I started in January at 186 and am now 180.4. Not much at all, but it's still something. I need to own up to the fact that I keep making small excuses here and there to allow me to go off plan now and then. I'll get there, just very slowly. :-)

Happy Mother's Day to all!

Becky
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    1234980wr8kwvxq4p.gif
  • slw19
    Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY VICKI!!!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Vicki, have a happy Mothers Day, everyone. Janice
  • Sandcastles61
    Sandcastles61 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday Vicki <3. And Happy Mother's Day Everyone!!! I'm going to lunch with my boys in a little bit :) I love spending time with my two favorite fellas in the world !!!!
  • barbiecat
    Options
    tenpets wrote: »
    barbiecat wrote: »
    Do not be discouraged.
    Barbie, You lost a large amount of weight in the past. What was the plan you followed? And thank you for the encouragement to all of us who are not losing at the moment. <3

Becky
    Becky, My food plan was the Isagenix nutritional cleansing and meal replacement. Along with that I used a tool from Overeaters Anonymous of planning my eating for the day and staying with the plan no matter what. That meant things like bringing my own food or eating ahead of time and not eating at events. I said no to birthday cake and did allow sentiment to sway me. I learned about Gretchen Rubin ' s "loopholes" that people use to ignore their good habits. I take life one day at a time.

<3 Barbie

• tenpets
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Barbie, Thanks for your reply. Do you still use Isagenix shakes as meal replacements now. I know you've maintained your weight loss for quite some time. I'm going to look into the loopholes you mentioned. :-)

Becky

Update, I took the test on Ms. Rubin's website and I am definitely an obliger. I can easily keep all my commitments to others, but not often to myself. The key seems to be making others a part of the habit change and then I may be more successful in order to stick to it for others and myself. I use lots of those loopholes and now that I see that's what they are, perhaps I can look at them differently.

Did you buy the book? If so, was it worth it? I see mixed reviews.
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Happy Mothers Day,

Connie, That is great news!!! So happy the scales moved.

Happy birthday Vickie.

Nancy
  • barbiecat
    Options
    :) Becky, I still use Isagenix shakes because they are easy and all nutrition. We are traveling and I brought my blender and shake powder. I've read a lot from Gretchen Rubin and loved it all.
    <3 Barbie

• SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Happy Mother's Day to all the mothers out there!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • slw19
    Options
    happy mothers day!! omg, 2 buffets for me today I had great control early on and am hoping to have the same for dinner:) I just need to realize I'm wearing jeans that I haven't been able to wear in a long time:)

hope everyone is having a great day!

stephanie
  • vicky1947mfp
    vicky1947mfp Posts: 1,527 Member
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »
    Vickie

947907z6mrx9pw2t.gif happy birrthday
    Marie

Thank you very much Marie. Hope you had a lovely Mothers Day. I just celebrated both together. At least saved me another big meal. Did not do too bad today.