20 pounds by Easter challenge

Options

Replies

• CALIECAT
    CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
    Options
    I know it is Tuesday morning and I had good night sleep. and raring to go. Today is grocer store and a trip to our small health food store I want to see if they have sunflowers seeds an nutrition yeast That is suppose to taste like cheese.

yes I too have given up cheese on a regular basic but will have some occasional when we go to my favorite Mexican restaurant.

Becky great that you are starting on a new adventure Go after it Keep us informed

Esther no wonder's you lose so good keep your body moving.all the time. How did your pies go over

how did us Easter group did compare to the 4th although we are not in competition with anyone or anything It would be nice to know.

Connie Really great having you among us. You always ease my mind. Thank you for being a friend.

This is for all of you for being a friend/
    2016942j7ostdy8cv.gif

marie
  • tenpets
    tenpets Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Just popping in to keep up with all the posts and to say "hello." I am nervous and excited for my initial consultation and first workout this afternoon after work. I'll pop in tomorrow and let you know how it went. I have appointments for personal training tomorrow and Friday, too. :)

Have a great day,

Becky
  • cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Good morning! Well today is my 46th birthday and I'm sitting in the airport right now. I'm so exhausted from my 2 week trip to Dallas and Chicago. My family had a reunion for the holiday weekend and I was on the planning committee so I have been extremely busy but it was a success...everyone enjoyed themselves.

They just announced a gate change for my flight...gotta go! Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Ohhhh...I wonder how I did with my weight? I just hope I didn't gain much!
  • tenpets
    Options
    Good morning! Well today is my 46th birthday and I'm sitting in the airport right now. I'm so exhausted from my 2 week trip to Dallas and Chicago. My family had a reunion for the holiday weekend and I was on the planning committee so I have been extremely busy but it was a success...everyone enjoyed themselves.

They just announced a gate change for my flight...gotta go! Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Happy Birthday, Cristina! So glad you got to spend time with family. That's what I did last week and everyone really enjoyed our time together.

Becky

• cristina0000
    cristina0000 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Thank you!! Yes reunions are great but can be a lot of work.
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    B) Happy B-day, Cristina!!
    :) Hi Stephanie! Welcome back!

<3 Marie..you are such a sweetie. I love having you as a friend, too. Your perseverance has kept
    me going.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    tenpets wrote: »

Happy Birthday, Cristina! So glad you got to spend time with family. That's what I did last week and everyone really enjoyed our time together.

Becky

Happy Birthday to you cristina
    2510795r053aiijcb.gif
    have a good one.
    Marie

• CALIECAT
    edited July 2015
    Options
    slw19 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!!
    I am back from south beach! wow was it hot there but the people watching was so worth it! these women have so much confidence to walk around in barely nothing. even at my thinnest, I never dressed like that:)

food choices were pretty good but we did eat out for five days. I actually lost 1 lb. it is interesting, I did not do a whole lot of exercise. my husband and I walked to breakfast every morning. I did the elliptical twice and no weights, go figure.....

are we just hanging in our easter group?

forgot to tell you guys that I went for a physical last week and my cholesterol was down from 235 to 186. my doc was never concerned because my good cholesterol was so high but I am so happy!! I think all this protein is helping me.

have a great day!!

Stephanie

ps. marie, I really like oatmeal for breakfast, lunch and/or dinner:)

Sstephanie. Fanning the covers is good exercise too "the Best" if I remember correctly.
    I had steele cuts oats this morning got to change things up some you Know.
    The Easter thread will remain as long as anyone is posting on it I love the casual set up we have.
    Marie
  • eyegirl777va
    eyegirl777va Posts: 1,464 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Everyone,
    Happy Birthday Cristina.
    Gotta get in gear today with my exercise!!!!
    Hope it's a good day for all.
    Nancy
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »

Yes.. I can change the name of the group and make a member a leader.[/quote]

Great change the name and find you a younger
    co leader to help you. If you just change the name will all of the 4th challenges posting remain here so we can refer back to any of the posting. Sounds wonderful to me
    <3 marie[/quote]

Marie..I will change the name Monday and start new threads. It will be 20 Pounds by Thanksgiving!
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,916 Member
    edited July 2015
    Options
    [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/custom/image/grey%5E_%5Etahoma%5E_%5E0%5E_%5E0%5E_%5EHappy Birthday, Cristina%5E_%5E.gif[/img]

Happy Birthday, Cristina.....no matter what happened to your weight during your family event, you can go back immediately to your careful plan the minute you get home

<3 Barbie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    CALIECAT wrote: »

Yes.. I can change the name of the group and make a member a leader.

Great change the name and find you a younger
    co leader to help you. If you just change the name will all of the 4th challenges posting remain here so we can refer back to any of the posting. Sounds wonderful to me
    <3 marie[/quote]

Marie..I will change the name Monday and start new threads. It will be 20 Pounds by Thanksgiving![/quote]
    great

• CALIECAT
    Options
    great
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Happy birthday Christina!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Ok gang. I just set up a 20 pounds by thanksgiving thread for us. I may need a little technological advice though. But I will do my best

Esther
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Esther...we were going to stay in the GROUP and not start a thread...it gets too big, remember?
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Ok. I started a group. I thought I had done a group but that doesn't a what happens when I think. ;) Blonde moment.
  • lovesretirement
    edited July 2015
    Options
    You started a thread. Go to the bottom, click flag, and you can close it.
  • SeeAhtter787
    Options
    Oh. Ok
  • tenpets
    Options
    Connie, Are we moving over to the fourth thread or stay here in this one? If we are moving, what is the link for that one?

Becky